INTRODUCTION.

Aisha Bello

Assalamu alaikum my brothers and sisters in islam.this just to introduce myself to the forum as i just registerd.i am an african from nigeria,i am married with a son.i hope to gain much from this forum.may ALLAH help us all,amin.bissalam

ahmed3711

walekoum el salam
amin sister welcome to TTI enjoy your stay and inshalla you will gain alot from this forum.having the pleasure to be the first one to replay to you

salam to all :)

cmelbouzaidi

:salam2: dear sister Aisha and welcome to TTI!!! I hope you will find this forum beneficial as I do very much so. May Allah guide us all along the Straight Path, Ameen.

Your Irish revert sister :)
Catherine Iman

:wasalam:

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
:salam2: sister Aisha...

Welcome to TTI. Hope you enjoy your stay and hope to hear from you often.

wassalam

-brother IbnAdam-

mymohsin

Pls mak Duwa 4 me
Salamalaykum,

Masha Allah nice to know about u Sister welcome to TTI hope insha Allah we will get benifitted from ur knowledge as u will from our insha Allah for the sake of Allah.

habib786

walaikum salaam ... welcome to TTi family ... hope you have a great time in here ...
Allah Hafiz

justoneofmillion

:salam2:A warm welcome to you among your brothers and sisters, here look i got some warm Fufu for you as well,now you really should feel home with us:D
Edikanikon_Fufu(Pounded%20Yam).jpg

wassalaam
jameel

Muslim-Amazig

go out from this forum your lier ur not married

Assalamu alaikum my brothers and sisters in islam.this just to introduce myself to the forum as i just registerd.i am an african from nigeria,i am married with a son.i hope to gain much from this forum.may ALLAH help us all,amin.bissalam

look becarreful go out or i will tell them all and now go out now . bastard women u are married and u have son . go to hell

Optimist

قل هو الله أحد
wa alaikoom assalam wa rahmatu Allahi wa barakatoho

welcome to TTI

African muslims have a special place in my heart - alhamdulellah