Is Hamas really a terrorist organization

Status
Not open for further replies.

lostlilly07

striving 4 Firadous
salaam alaikum

Is Hamas really a terrorist organization or are they a government body for the people of Gaza who are just being falsely label because they are not bending to Israel?

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)
salaam alaikum

Is Hamas really a terrorist organization or are they a government body for the people of Gaza who are just being falsely label because they are not bending to Israel?

Hamas was formed to fight zionism. They are not terrorist organization without a doubt.

a_stranger

:salam2:
In our world any one who fight for his land or freedon is a terrorist if it is agaist the will of those who have more power ....Now power and arrogance is ruling not justice ........Hamas is an organization which was elected by people to rule (i guess this is what democracy requires.... people elect their rulers). They want all people to bow to their will like sheep other wise they are terrorist .

AlQurtubi

Banned
All of a sudden, people have started questioning about hamas. Wow! I think we need to study "HAMAS, the unwritten chapters" by Azam TAmimi. That might shed some light on them .

I am a big fan of HAMAS specially when i see them marching with their faces covered and guns loaded. Thats a sight not to be missed.

ed209

The Israeli officials said Hamas dispatched their military bases among residential areas so that they brought dangers to Palestinians and cheated the international community, who knows more about such statement? In my opinion, i think if it's true,why Palestinians still stand for Hamas? But it's just my own thinking and i need more information about it.

a_stranger

Israel occupied the land of Palastine and Israel have a big plan to occupy more land ......Hamas has a strong will to resist occupation ....I pray to Allah swt to guide them and give them victory in their just cause...They are defending the whole area from Arrogance and Racism of Israel.

http://www.radioislam.org/letters/extermi.htm

ed209

I find a contradiction here. When we talk about Hamas, we just mention its aim, its purpose, such as fighting with Zionism for the freedom of Palestinian. But we little mention its means. I mean as the Israel said, Hamas fires rockets to Israeli neighbourhood, schools, kindergardens for many years so it is labeled as "terrorists". Now i dont know how do we think about such act? For me, to abuse military power against any innocent citizen is intentionly is completely unhuman and unislamic. Surely Hamas r dauntless fighters, but i dont think they will bring peace and prosperity to Palestine.

AlQurtubi

Banned
"Surely Hamas r dauntless fighters, but i dont think they will bring peace and prosperity to Palestine."

Then please tell us who will bring peace and prosperity? Al fatah? USA? UNO? Israel? WHO?

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
Nelson Mandella was known as terrorist though he was fighting against apartheid. Gandhi was also called terrorist by the British though he was struggling for independence state of India (now Pakistan, India and Bangladesh gained independence and indirectly steered Malaya and Indonesia for independency from British and Dutch rule). Today both are independence heroes no more terrorist and recognised by these barbarians. You don't need a rocket scientist to tell you who is actually terrorist, don't you?

kashif_nazeer

~~~Alhamdulillah~~~
Forgive my ignorance.I've heard they are shi'a.Nevertheless I support them since they fight the oppressors.

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
Forgive my ignorance.I've heard they are shi'a.Nevertheless I support them since they fight the oppressors.

No brother they are our brothers who are in Ahlul Sunnah Wal Jamaa'ah.

If the meaning of Terrorism is killing innocent lives and attacking civilians, then United States of America is the biggest terrorist.

However if it means defending one's lands from foreign troops who ruin their lives, Hamas, Taliban and Al-Shabab the biggest terrorists.

May ALLAH (swt) defeat Israel on the hands of our proud Mujahids who fight against Kuffar who ruins lives of brothers and sisters of Gaza.

wassalam

-brother IbnAdam-

kashif_nazeer

~~~Alhamdulillah~~~

No brother they are our brothers who are in Ahlul Sunnah Wal Jamaa'ah.

If the meaning of Terrorism is killing innocent lives and attacking civilians, then United States of America is the biggest terrorist.

However if it means defending one's lands from foreign troops who ruin their lives, Hamas, Taliban and Al-Shabab the biggest terrorists.

May ALLAH (swt) defeat Israel on the hands of our proud Mujahids who fight against Kuffar who ruins lives of brothers and sisters of Gaza.

wassalam

-brother IbnAdam-
Thanks for clarifying that brother.
Ameen.
wassalaam

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
assalamu alaykum

As for Hamas, they are incharge of the Muslims in Gaza. Allah forgive them and all the Muslims. Allah give the Muslims in Gaza and all Palestine , in other parts of the world, such as Chechnya, Kashmir, Azerbaijan, Bosnia, China, Burma, Iraq, Indonesia strength.

Suicide bombings are haram in Islam, however, I think people need to go to Palestine before making judgements. I have been and one thing I remember is the utter hatred and racism of the Israeli Jews and that is totally opposite to the Kindness and beauty of the Palestinian Muslims.

It is duty for all Muslims to unite and give strength to the Ummah and never let another brother or sister down. As for those who have the power to make a difference, whether they are incharge of Muslims, whether they are businessmen or have any ability to do something, if they fail to take action, then they will be held to account on Yawm al Qiyamah.

assalamu alaykum

Status
Not open for further replies.