Is this for real?? 6 Million Muslims convert to Christianity yearly?

Status
Not open for further replies.

warda A

Sister
:salam2:

I agree with a_muslimah86, we shouldnt waste time arguing what the statistics say or not, the shaitaan will never stop his work till the end of time
We need to be strong muslims not just by name but actions.

Practically the entire crowd started yelling to him...

*MAKKAH!!! MAKKAH!!! MAKKAH!!!*

That made me smile

:wasalam:

firasath

thats not true !

assalamualikum
if its was true that 6 million muslims have converted to islam dont u thing it would have been on every news channel , and besides it is really difficult to convert a muslim to some other religion be it a good practicing muslim or be it a non practicing muslim cos he knows what is truth after knowing islam , i just pray to allah that keeps us in this beautiful deen of his ameen

soulzcore

Abd-Allah !!
Let's say it's true and let's say that six million Christians convert to Islam every year (the number is probably much larger) then we end up with the same number of Muslims and Christians, don't we? The difference is that Muslims with a shaky faith got replaced with ones with a strong faith, so Islam gains! Recall God's words, "And if ye turn your backs He will replace ye with other folk and then they will not be like ye." (47:38)

Anybody can say anything about anything, especially on YouTube. Don't believe anything anybody says without proof.

Exactly!!!

Rashadi

Sorry my brothers and sisters... I guess I may have posted in haste... I guess I saw that this video was from Al-Jazeera and immediately thought it was legitimate especially that two muslim arabs are the ones disclosing the facts.

It is hard to believe... 6 million a year??? With this rate there would be no Islam at all in Africa. But my question still persists: Have Christian missionaries really been successful at converting Muslim Africa into Christianity?? It seems like that's their goal.... A few weeks ago I ran into some guy here in the US Who asked me where I was from.. When I said Syria he said that his teacher in College has just got back from Jordan after spending 3 years doing missionary work in that area. He didn't know how successful he was.

It really sucks that these missionaries are making a great special effort to travel abroad just for the sole purpose of converting people from Islam to Christianity... I mean... No one in Islam does what they're doing.... I wonder how successful are they??

Don't believe that brother AK, even Al Jazeera is to me anti-Islamic to some extend. Christians have a hard time converting the most ignorant of Muslims and when they do get one who left his religion for a woman, etc, this is usually like prime time news. Can you imagine 6 million Muslim a year and not a word on the western media when they are all anti-Islamic? It would be head line news. We are to believe that 6 million Muslims leave Islam in Africa yet at the same time they claim Islam is growing at much faster rate than other religions in Africa, how is that possible. How can you lose 6 million a year and still be growing multiple times faster? It's a contradiction because it is based on lies. Why couldn't the Christians handle debating with brother Ahmed Deedat(may Allah have mercy on him)? because he debated with truth and exposed their lies. These people are about money, mind contol, following their own desires and deception. Islam is about truth and we do not have trained deceptive Muslim missionaries. Our duty is to tell the truth and present the message of Al Islam in an honest way.

As I have said before, my entire life as a Christian I had heard of maybe 2 Muslims who had supposedly left Islam and it was due to marriage to a kafir. Yet these were never Muslims. They drank, committed, zina and did everything else and pretending like they converted only makes it easier for them to continue their filth. One of them ended up divorcing the woman and now they all talk trash about him and say "see never trust Muslims" and I thought he was Christan, lol? It's a joke for real brother. Look at that other moron in Afghanistan who supposedly converted to Christianity and it was headline news on every network in America. This was one case and even this is a fishy case yet it was given such attention on the media. Imagine 6 million Muslims yearly and no atrention from the western media? They know it's bogus and only a stupid Copt or an Arab Christian could actually be this silly to make such a lie and expect to buy it. This is to deceive their own goats and to keep their streangth up.

To be honest with you, no religion has been as successful as Islam. Christianity is nearly 2,000 years old and it has been swept aside by Islam in just 1,400 years. Christianity would be smaller than Judaism had they not not applied forced conversions and deception starting in the early centuries of their era. Just look at those fake "ex-Muslims" on youtube and how silly they are. Ask them to recite Surah al Ikhlas and I bet they will faint lol. It's a joke bro and this video should be exposed by Muslims. I am sure others brothers have already responded to the video. It's a shame that a people who claim to be followers of Jesus(as) must engage in such deceptive activity. It's a shame and at the same time this only exposes them more. If Muslims had just 1 hour on TV nightly or weekly imagine how many people would leave Christianity? They have magazines, books on shelves, TV networks and still struggling. All of my brothers friends are supposedly Christians and they do not go to church, they make fun of the religion and say it's a scam. These are Christians who were church going and ended up leaving it. There are many such Americans and these silly missionaries go after Muslims.

It's now about truth or religion but it is about Islam. They want to attack Islam from different sides and in every method. They do it through wars, imposing oppressive regimes and calling them "Islamic", they do it with sanctions and even through sexual exploitation. They have even managed to get people of different religions against Muslims and they still losing. All the violence and hatred between Hindusm and Muslims in India was created by the British and other Christians. The same is tru in Sri Lanka, and wherever else people are fighting and oppressing Muslims. Shame on them and may they get what they deserve. May Allah either guide them to the truth or destroy them, Ameen.

The_truth

Is this for real????

AsalaamuAlaikum wr wb, Brother why are you posting these kind of videos and starting threads like this? What benefit is it going to cause to Muslims when they see false threads like this? They are just going to get confused and shaythan play with their minds!
This figure is absolutley wrong! Christians are known to make these figures up and are also known to fake converts from islam to their religion although it does happen of course but it certainly does not happen to the extent they are claiming! Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world and more people are converting to islam especially in the west than any other faith and religion and that is a fact because it can be seen everywhere!
Creating false threads like this is NEVER going to do Islam or Muslims any benefit and i am quite shocked how you can create such a thread! Please think before you do things like this! We are supposed to share and learn knowledge and give Dawah not give Kaafir an excuse to make propaganda against us! Are you working for shaythan or Allah? Ask yourself! Allah hafiz

BigAk

Don't believe that brother AK, even Al Jazeera is to me anti-Islamic to some extend. Christians have a hard time converting the most ignorant of Muslims and when they do get one who left his religion for a woman, etc, this is usually like prime time news. Can you imagine 6 million Muslim a year and not a word on the western media when they are all anti-Islamic? It would be head line news. We are to believe that 6 million Muslims leave Islam in Africa yet at the same time they claim Islam is growing at much faster rate than other religions in Africa, how is that possible. How can you lose 6 million a year and still be growing multiple times faster? It's a contradiction because it is based on lies. Why couldn't the Christians handle debating with brother Ahmed Deedat(may Allah have mercy on him)? because he debated with truth and exposed their lies. These people are about money, mind contol, following their own desires and deception. Islam is about truth and we do not have trained deceptive Muslim missionaries. Our duty is to tell the truth and present the message of Al Islam in an honest way.

As I have said before, my entire life as a Christian I had heard of maybe 2 Muslims who had supposedly left Islam and it was due to marriage to a kafir. Yet these were never Muslims. They drank, committed, zina and did everything else and pretending like they converted only makes it easier for them to continue their filth. One of them ended up divorcing the woman and now they all talk trash about him and say "see never trust Muslims" and I thought he was Christan, lol? It's a joke for real brother. Look at that other moron in Afghanistan who supposedly converted to Christianity and it was headline news on every network in America. This was one case and even this is a fishy case yet it was given such attention on the media. Imagine 6 million Muslims yearly and no atrention from the western media? They know it's bogus and only a stupid Copt or an Arab Christian could actually be this silly to make such a lie and expect to buy it. This is to deceive their own goats and to keep their streangth up.

To be honest with you, no religion has been as successful as Islam. Christianity is nearly 2,000 years old and it has been swept aside by Islam in just 1,400 years. Christianity would be smaller than Judaism had they not not applied forced conversions and deception starting in the early centuries of their era. Just look at those fake "ex-Muslims" on youtube and how silly they are. Ask them to recite Surah al Ikhlas and I bet they will faint lol. It's a joke bro and this video should be exposed by Muslims. I am sure others brothers have already responded to the video. It's a shame that a people who claim to be followers of Jesus(as) must engage in such deceptive activity. It's a shame and at the same time this only exposes them more. If Muslims had just 1 hour on TV nightly or weekly imagine how many people would leave Christianity? They have magazines, books on shelves, TV networks and still struggling. All of my brothers friends are supposedly Christians and they do not go to church, they make fun of the religion and say it's a scam. These are Christians who were church going and ended up leaving it. There are many such Americans and these silly missionaries go after Muslims.

It's now about truth or religion but it is about Islam. They want to attack Islam from different sides and in every method. They do it through wars, imposing oppressive regimes and calling them "Islamic", they do it with sanctions and even through sexual exploitation. They have even managed to get people of different religions against Muslims and they still losing. All the violence and hatred between Hindusm and Muslims in India was created by the British and other Christians. The same is tru in Sri Lanka, and wherever else people are fighting and oppressing Muslims. Shame on them and may they get what they deserve. May Allah either guide them to the truth or destroy them, Ameen.

Thank you brother Rashadi... You are correct about every point you've brought up... I know that I have posted this thing in haste when now thinking clearly about it. I hate the Christian propaganda machine. I did watch some of the videos they have about muslims converting.. and I can clearly see through the lies... One video is very clear that they hired actors it's so obvious it's rediculously funny.

Jazak Allah Khair ya sahibi... :D

BigAk

AsalaamuAlaikum wr wb, Brother why are you posting these kind of videos and starting threads like this? What benefit is it going to cause to Muslims when they see false threads like this? They are just going to get confused and shaythan play with their minds!
This figure is absolutley wrong! Christians are known to make these figures up and are also known to fake converts from islam to their religion although it does happen of course but it certainly does not happen to the extent they are claiming! Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world and more people are converting to islam especially in the west than any other faith and religion and that is a fact because it can be seen everywhere!
Creating false threads like this is NEVER going to do Islam or Muslims any benefit and i am quite shocked how you can create such a thread! Please think before you do things like this! We are supposed to share and learn knowledge and give Dawah not give Kaafir an excuse to make propaganda against us! Are you working for shaythan or Allah? Ask yourself! Allah hafiz

LOL... If you review my 500+ posts you'll see that I clearly made a mistake and posted in haste... I am glad the mods have deleted the link... It would be a good idea to close this thread even.

Relaaaax... Don't jump on me too quick.. Have you never done anything in haste??

6 Million Muslims convert to Christianity yearly?

As a Christian I find it interesting that Muslims think that Christians are ignorant and naive. I know there are a lot of people that wear the title Christian or Muslim but are not, but I think in your discussion some have identified Christian who are active in their faith as able to convert those who are weak in their faith.
Conversions are the sometimes the result of someone helping them to overcome problems in their life. The problems that are in the Muslim world are not the result of Christians. The efforts to blame others rather than to address the problems are part of the reason for some of the conversions to Christianity. Jesus says he came to give us life and that to the fullest. That’s all that people are seeking. As Christians we are told to be concerned not only about the eternal well being of a person, but about their material well being.

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member
As a Christian I find it interesting that Muslims think that Christians are ignorant and naive. I know there are a lot of people that wear the title Christian or Muslim but are not, but I think in your discussion some have identified Christian who are active in their faith as able to convert those who are weak in their faith.
Conversions are the sometimes the result of someone helping them to overcome problems in their life. The problems that are in the Muslim world are not the result of Christians. The efforts to blame others rather than to address the problems are part of the reason for some of the conversions to Christianity. Jesus says he came to give us life and that to the fullest. That’s all that people are seeking. As Christians we are told to be concerned not only about the eternal well being of a person, but about their material well being.

We have a saying which fellow Arabs on TTI might be familiar with and it says..

*The people of Makkah know its valleys best* (Ahlu Makkah adra bi she'abiha)

If we are discussing missionary work done unto Muslims and we say missionaries succeed in converting those with weak faith or practically no knowledge in Islam..it is because *we know that from facts and personal experience*...any Muslim with knowledge of correct aqeedah and authentic sunnah would not even have the stomach to listen to a missionary...

I personally have been exposed to missionaries..and each time they stand at my door beaming with the confidence of *I know everything and I am here to save you oh poor lost soul you* and utter the words *HAVE YOU HEARD OF JESUS THE CHRIST???*

I have to control my urge to snicker and say

*He is the prophet..messenger and word of Allah spoken unto Mary who was a virgin..pure and chaste and who will come to save us from the anti-christ near the day of judgement and rid the earth of his evils*

All I normally get after that is either a stuttered *how do you know all of that?* or *what religion are you?*...then upon hearing my answers..I hear a rather quick and familiar *SORRY TO BOTHER YOU*

Now I don't know what you call *that*..but last time I checked..lingually..this is defined as *ignorance* (I won't even tap into the rather absurd sense of over-confidence missionaries carry!)

As for solving problems..I think we all know where missionary work is mostly done..so I don't believe conversions accomplished with a bag of rice or a bag of clothes holds any sincerity in it..if what you utter unto others does not reside within their hearts and grows within their spirit..you cannot really claim them to be a part of what you are...

and I will again say regarding the problems our people face..*The people of Makkah know its valleys best!*...so I do not think anybody would be able to *fully* comprehend their needs like *their people*..

I just think it's quite condescending of you to make an account..log on..and post something a lot like a steam-bun..plump and beautiful upon the first look..flat and wrinkly once poked with a the very tip of a finger!

saaed

one question to you

Dear followeroftheway,

Could you please tell me who Jesus Christ worshipped when he was alive on the Earth? What or who was it that he worshipped? Thanks a lot from Turkey. saeed.

Imad

aslam o alikum
brother just watch this video of a EX-Muslims supposely that these western media believes every word

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16Erx-LKA3E

lol just focus on what he says shahada is and when he is naming Prophets in Islam

Walaikoem esalaam warahmatullahi wbarakatuh,

Hahahhah

shada--> bismilahi aragmani ragiem, Muhamdullah (or elhamdullah) aragmani ragiem.

I saw him in a youtube video teaching many people islam. He don't know the shahada. An ex-muslim who don't know the shahada!!!!!

And also the way pronouncing the names of the prophets

prophet Noeh--> noegha , BaghroeQ??????

Who is baghroeq??????

hahahah

Salamu alaikoem warahmatullahi wbarakatuh

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
Walaikoem esalaam warahmatullahi wbarakatuh,

Hahahhah

shada--> bismilahi aragmani ragiem, Muhamdullah (or elhamdullah) aragmani ragiem.

I saw him in a youtube video teaching many people islam. He don't know the shahada. An ex-muslim who don't know the shahada!!!!!

And also the way pronouncing the names of the prophets

prophet Noeh--> noegha , BaghroeQ??????

Who is baghroeq??????

hahahah

Salamu alaikoem warahmatullahi wbarakatuh

lol thats exactly wat i mean they fake the whole "ex-muslim" thing lol like how can you be a muslim and not evenknow the shahada so obviously its fake.
So brother this 6 million thing is stupid, Islam is the only logical religion out there, like someone here said if someone would convert they would do it for women or money or ive heard some people sell their soul or immigration/nationality in western countries, other than that, people might chose not to practice islam but i dont think i have heard or seen anyone that chose to believe a Man is God.

BigAk

We have a saying which fellow Arabs on TTI might be familiar with and it says..

*The people of Makkah know its valleys best* (Ahlu Makkah adra bi she'abiha)

If we are discussing missionary work done unto Muslims and we say missionaries succeed in converting those with weak faith or practically no knowledge in Islam..it is because *we know that from facts and personal experience*...any Muslim with knowledge of correct aqeedah and authentic sunnah would not even have the stomach to listen to a missionary...

I personally have been exposed to missionaries..and each time they stand at my door beaming with the confidence of *I know everything and I am here to save you oh poor lost soul you* and utter the words *HAVE YOU HEARD OF JESUS THE CHRIST???*

I have to control my urge to snicker and say

*He is the prophet..messenger and word of Allah spoken unto Mary who was a virgin..pure and chaste and who will come to save us from the anti-christ near the day of judgement and rid the earth of his evils*

All I normally get after that is either a stuttered *how do you know all of that?* or *what religion are you?*...then upon hearing my answers..I hear a rather quick and familiar *SORRY TO BOTHER YOU*

Now I don't know what you call *that*..but last time I checked..lingually..this is defined as *ignorance* (I won't even tap into the rather absurd sense of over-confidence missionaries carry!)

As for solving problems..I think we all know where missionary work is mostly done..so I don't believe conversions accomplished with a bag of rice or a bag of clothes holds any sincerity in it..if what you utter unto others does not reside within their hearts and grows within their spirit..you cannot really claim them to be a part of what you are...

and I will again say regarding the problems our people face..*The people of Makkah know its valleys best!*...so I do not think anybody would be able to *fully* comprehend their needs like *their people*..

I just think it's quite condescending of you to make an account..log on..and post something a lot like a steam-bun..plump and beautiful upon the first look..flat and wrinkly once poked with a the very tip of a finger!

Excellent response sister muslimah86... May Allah guide them to the right path. Ameen....

It's amazing to me how the Christians don't bother to explore the history of their bible to see how it came about. I know a few Christians who engaged themselves in this task. As a result some have become agnostics (example Dr. Bart Ehrman), but some have gone further to search for the truth only to find it around the corner; in Islam; (example brother Joshua Evans). But, with all the prejudice built and pre-programmed in their hearts, they won't even consider approaching the Quran. There was a greek philosopher who once said "It's easier for a man to burn his own house then to overcome his prejudice."

Subhan Allah.

Here's Dr. Bart Ehrman ---> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJluEnIqTVk

Here's brother Joshua Evans ---> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQcR...EE6FF5C8&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=38

sazk

Banned
aslam o alikum
brother just watch this video of a EX-Muslims supposely that these western media believes every word

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16Erx-LKA3E

lol just focus on what he says shahada is and when he is naming Prophets in Islam

hahahaha lol lol LOL ... my sides are hurting..... "new" shahada by coptic experts. ROFL hahahahahahaha... oh my god! oh my god! i m gonna die laughing.... this is how i am gonna die .... hahahahahahaha...

coptic christians are the new comedy

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
hahahaha lol lol LOL ... my sides are hurting..... "new" shahada by coptic experts. ROFL hahahahahahaha... oh my god! oh my god! i m gonna die laughing.... this is how i am gonna die .... hahahahahahaha...

coptic christians are the new comedy

Wallahi dear brother Sazk you are soooooooooooooo funny.:):):)Keep smileing brother,but ofcourse in limits Inshallah.

Shahadah is not enough that someone be Muslim,Holy Quran and Sunnah need to be accepted from heart and need to be practise in deeds Alhamdulillah.
So even if they say correctly Shahadah it does not mean that they became Muslims,Alhamdulillah,and Allah knows the best.

May Allah guide us all:tti_sister:

:wasalam:

Status
Not open for further replies.