Islamic Questions Game - Trivia.

muslim56

Human Being
wait a minute,the prophet(pbuh) gave khalid bin al-walid that title, & he was the general. so how could he have a main general while his the general,or your question is trick question???
here is mine:
What was the nickname of the last emperor/caliph of the umayyad empire & why was he given that nickname???

NOT A TRICK QUESTIION but ill give awnser:
Dhirar ibn azwar. forget about the bonus anyway.

yasin67

1-Imam Bukhari
2-Imam Muslim
3-Isa İbni Sevre Et-Tirmidhi
4-Imam-i Ebu Dawood
5-Ebu Abdullah En-Nasa-i
6-Abdullah Ibni Madje

amaal30

• The one in Mecca
  • One in Medina
  • and the Al-Aqsa in Jeruselem

What was Abu Huraira's real name?

amirah80

*Fear Allah*
:salam2:

We must have posted about the same time so I will answer your question

Abu Huraira's (R.A) birth name was Abd Al-Shams (servent of the sun) and later Prophet (saws) told him he is Abdul Rahman and Abu Huraira is his nickname.

Why was Abu Huraira (R.A) given this nickname and what does Abu Huraira mean?

al-muslimah

We must have posted about the same time so I will answer your question

Abu Huraira's (R.A) birth name was Abd Al-Shams (servent of the sun) and later Prophet (saws) told him he is Abdul Rahman and Abu Huraira is his nickname.

Why was Abu Huraira (R.A) given this nickname and what does Abu Huraira mean?

salam

to answer your first question..because once prophet mohamad saw abu huraira RA carring a kitten in his sleeves (long ago their sleeves were very wide).
the second question..it means the father of cats.

what happens if a muslim recites surat alkursi after every prayer?

amirah80

*Fear Allah*

The second answer is right. The first I am having trouble with because what I know is Abu Huraira (R.A) received this nickname when he was a child due to his love for cats and it just stuck with him. Can you clairfy where you got the answer you gave about a cat being in his sleeve and the Prophet (saws) gave him that name. ???

al-muslimah

The second answer is right. The first I am having trouble with because what I know is Abu Huraira (R.A) received this nickname when he was a child due to his love for cats and it just stuck with him. Can you clairfy where you got the answer you gave about a cat being in his sleeve and the Prophet (saws) gave him that name. ???

salam

actualy i came across this question several times during school..every year in our islamic books we were asked this question and that was our answer to it..we always had to study about abu hurayra mashallah..

but sorry dont have any refrences

Ali(Whalan)

Well Islam is the total submission to the will of Allah, and humbling yourself & do what he has ordered and abstaining from what he has made forbidden...

RabiALLAH

La Ilaha Illa ALLAH
well it looks like the last winner did not ask his question!!
it is alooma, i think the roles of the game is to ask your questions if you answer one correctly!!!!???