Islamic Questions Game - Trivia.

Libinette

Umm Zubayr
Do you mind if i ask a question?
ok here it is: can you tell me two colours mentioned in the Qur'an (that's too easy) ...

hambaAllah

:bismillah:
:salam2:

hmmmm
libin
Do you mind if i ask a question?
ok here it is: can you tell me two colours mentioned in the Qur'an (that's too easy)

Yikes! i didnt know that for sure,,, so i give a try okay sis libin

Green and Red

:wasalam::hijabi:

Libinette

Umm Zubayr
Yes, i'm pretty sure red is mentioned too, there's yellow mentioned few times too :) mashallah sista you're Right :hearts:
ps: havn't heard u for a while hope you're doing great :hearts:

hambaAllah

libin
Yes, i'm pretty sure red is mentioned too, there's yellow mentioned few times too mashallah sista you're Right
ps: havn't heard u for a while hope you're doing great QUOTE]

:salah: :tti_sister: Alhamdulillah,, i am fine sis Libin....you know how tough it is to study arabic,, so i have to give more time too it,, but i still come here daily to read and stay in the know about my brothers and sisters here...so nice to see some of them back,, like mirajmom.. brandon and justoneofthemillion and even recommending more to come visit TTI. I think thats the best i could do for TTI, since i dont have credit cards i send invitation cards eh hehehe

anyway i think its Bro Salafi turn to file a question

hambaAllah

Since Bro Salafi not here to file his question,, i would like to have the honor of filing question which is easy i guess.

What are the levels and names of Jannah?

muslim56

Human Being
awnser

sorry i took long :
1.shamir al amiri killed imam hussien.the head of the army was given to obdulliah ibn zaid who was sent by yazid ibn muwayia.

muslim56

Human Being
jannah

there is 7 levels of jannah and the names that are mentioned in the quran are twelve and there is no fixed name for it:
1- Firdaus
2- Jannah
3- Daru-Ssalam
4- Darul-Khuld
5- Darul-Muqamah
6- Jannatul-Mawa
7- Jannatu-Adan
8- Darul-Hayawan
9- Muqam-Ameen
10- Jannatu-Naeem
11- Maqadu-Sidq
12- Qadamu-Sidq
am i right?

muslim56

Human Being
there is 7levels of jannah and the names that are mentioned in the quran are twelve and there is no fixed name for it:
1- Firdaus
2- Jannah
3- Daru-Ssalam
4- Darul-Khuld
5- Darul-Muqamah
6- Jannatul-Mawa
7- Jannatu-Adan
8- Darul-Hayawan
9- Muqam-Ameen
10- Jannatu-Naeem
11- Maqadu-Sidq
12- Qadamu-Sidq
am i right?
i mean 100 levels

muslim56

Human Being
okay here`s my question:
How many surahs are named after prophets and what are there names?
Hope you understand.

hambaAllah

posted on 25-03-2007 by muslim56

1.Who attacked imam hussien first?
2. Did imam ali made a mistake?

muslim56
sorry i took long :
1.shamir al amiri killed imam hussien.the head of the army was given to obdulliah ibn zaid who was sent by yazid ibn muwayia

Code:
Abdul Qadir
same here ... i dont remember the whole story but he was killed by some rebels .... was it yazid?

the brother Avocado who answered your question no longer comes here....guess he too busy now ..:SMILY23::SMILY23:

your answer for the level of heavens is more than correct.. i only knew 7 of them now i know extras :jazaak: bro Muslim56

Libinette

Umm Zubayr
I have a Q. for you,

We all know that God has characteristics as well as attributes and Names right?
In a surah of the Qur'an Allah swt describes the Prophet MuHAMMED pbuh, with 2 attributes with we usuallay refer to Allah and He, Himself refers to it for HIMSELF, i wnat to know what are these 2 attributes i'm talking about?
If you want me to reformulate the Q. just ask :inshallah:

Take care
Ma'salaam

farhopes

No God but Allah
Can you give me the surah and the ayat which i'm talking about..?

Inshaa Allah it is chapter 9 verse 128

128 Now hath come unto you an Messenger from amongst yourselves: it grieves him that ye should perish: ardently anxious is he over you: to the Believers is he most kind and merciful.

muslim56

Human Being
question

You did`nt awnser my question but inshallah somebody will awnser my question and is not hard.

hint:among them is our beloved prophet.Hope I did`nt abuse you.

muslim56

Human Being
Prophet/Surah: Hud, Yunus, Yusuf, Ibrahim, Luqman, Muhammed, Nuh
Now i know more than 6.Don`t forget al Imran but good shot libin.I guess you`d become a islamic braniac.
Braniac means more than a genuis.Your turn to chose a question:ma: