just pray for my mom and dad...

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
:salam2:..
i know i have posted this thread (regarding my mother) 2 to 3 times, i have also asked many things to many people ...
but this is going too risky for now..

i know, that mother is so precious...
i have a mother too, to precious for me, but she has forgotten her own self, my mother is nor alive, nor dead....
my mother is still in her past, never wantes to see the present..
my mother thinks his son (my brother) is still 18, but he is 29 and has a baby girl..
my mother has not accepted my brothers wife, nor she has accepted his daughter..

' yestreday we attended an nikah of my mom's sisters son...
and we had to take a family pictures, so we all took, my mom and dad were sitting in fron, and we all standing back..
my dad was so happy to take pictures with her, but my mom was so opposite to him, (i dont know why so much of hatred has to my mother)..
and then we all forced her to take a snap sitting beside my dad alone, and we noticed that my mother had no more feeling towards my dad...
i know you all might be thinking that' my dad might have done something to her, thats why my mom hates my dad'..
no, its nothing like that, my dad gave so much love, so much love to my mom, that mashallah allah has given him so much noor...
and now my dad is so much tested, tested more than us...
he will be questioned everywhere he goes, they ask were is your wife, how is your wife?..and he comes home in tension, and goes in tension..
i dont know how much he cries every night..

well, i know ' i cant do anything accept praying allah, reading quran'
so i want you brothers and sisters to pray for my mother alone with me....

we all feel that her death is too near (asthagfiruallah), by her health..
ya allah, just protect my mother..

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
i know i have posted this thread (regarding my mother) 2 to 3 times, i have also asked many things to many people ...

i have a mother too, to precious for me, but she has forgotten her own self, my mother is nor alive, nor dead....
my mother thinks his son (my brother) is still 18, but he is 29 and has a baby girl..
my mother has not accepted my brothers wife, nor she has accepted his daughter..

' yestreday we attended an nikah of my mom's sosters son...
and we had to take a family pictures, so we all took, my mom and dad were sitting in fron, and we all standing back..
my dad was so happy to take pictures with her, but my mom was so opposite to him, (i dont why so much of hatred has to my mother)..
and then we all forced her take a snap sitting beside my dad alone, and we noticed that my mother had no more feeking towards my dad...
i know you all might be thinking that' my dad might have done something to her, thats why my mom hates my dad'..
no, its nothing like, my dad gave so much love, so much love to my mom, that mashallah allah has given him so much noor...
he will be questioned everywhere he goes, they ask were is your wife, how is your wife?..and he comes home in tension, and goes in tension..
i dont know how much he cries every night,,,

well, i know ' i cant do anything accept pray allah, reading quran'
so i want you brothers and sisters to pray for my mother....

we all feel that her dath is too near (asthagfiruallah), by her health..

wa'alaikumussalam warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

La Hawlawala Quwwata Illa Billah

Sister be patient and ask Allah (subuhaanahu wata'aala) always about it. Imthihaan of different people will be different and this could be a major one to you and your family.

Always remember that the Du'as of children to their parents will be accepted inshaAllah. Keep asking with utmost hope, especially after Tahajjud. InshaAllah everything will go accordingly.

I will surely keep your family in my Du'as.

Be strong my sister! Be strong!

wassalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
thanks brother ibnadam77..
your right allah is testing us, and allah is surely with the sabirun (patience)..
just sometimes i get scared thinking of my mom..
allah knows best..

AISHA14

allah is my lord
allah_is_with_me:

Listen to me very carefully:

I think you need to have your mother taken to a doctor as soon as possible. It sounds like there is something wrong with her brain that is causing memory loss and behavior problems.

There is a certain type of memory loss which causes a person to forget recent events, while remembering those in the distant past. Your mother is displaying the classic symptoms of this sort of memory loss. For instance: Your mother thinks your brother is 18, because she does not remember the past 11 years. For the same reason, she does not accept your brother's wife and children, because she does not remember they are part of the family.

There are a lot of things that can do this, such as Alzheimers disease, brain cancer, and other things. Untreated, they will get worse, and depending on the cause, are sometimes fatal.

There are a few things you can do to see if your mother is suffering from this sort of memory loss. Ask her, for instance, who is the president of the USA. If her answer is a name of someone who was president many years ago, rather than Barrack Obama, this is definitely a memory loss of some kind. Or if she never knew even 11 years ago, ask her about events that she WOULD know about which have changed in the past 11 years.

I would still take her to a doctor, however, even if she answers such questions correctly. Sometimes diseases that cause memory loss do not cause it ALL the time, especially when they are in the early stages, but they still should be identified and treated. Explain to the doctor (or have your father explain if that is more appropriate in your culture) these things which your mother is doing, as you have explained them in your post, and tell him what I have told you, that I think she may have a brain problem causing memory loss of some kind.

jazakallah sister this might help allah is with me's mother inshallah as we pray and do have the ability to have patience .........inshallah may allah give more patience

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
allah_is_with_me:

Listen to me very carefully:

I think you need to have your mother taken to a doctor as soon as possible. It sounds like there is something wrong with her brain that is causing memory loss and behavior problems.

There is a certain type of memory loss which causes a person to forget recent events, while remembering those in the distant past. Your mother is displaying the classic symptoms of this sort of memory loss. For instance: Your mother thinks your brother is 18, because she does not remember the past 11 years. For the same reason, she does not accept your brother's wife and children, because she does not remember they are part of the family.

There are a lot of things that can do this, such as Alzheimers disease, brain cancer, and other things. Untreated, they will get worse, and depending on the cause, are sometimes fatal.

There are a few things you can do to see if your mother is suffering from this sort of memory loss. Ask her, for instance, who is the president of the USA. If her answer is a name of someone who was president many years ago, rather than Barrack Obama, this is definitely a memory loss of some kind. Or if she never knew even 11 years ago, ask her about events that she WOULD know about which have changed in the past 11 years.

I would still take her to a doctor, however, even if she answers such questions correctly. Sometimes diseases that cause memory loss do not cause it ALL the time, especially when they are in the early stages, but they still should be identified and treated. Explain to the doctor (or have your father explain if that is more appropriate in your culture) these things which your mother is doing, as you have explained them in your post, and tell him what I have told you, that I think she may have a brain problem causing memory loss of some kind.

sister...
doctor?????
ah! way,way,way,way too far...
she is not ready to get out of the house, and if some doctors come to house, she gets scared and locks the door...
sister, in one way you are right..
but in other way, you dont know, the real fact...
sister my mother has phsycatric problem plus black magic dont on her...
and my mother is damn stubborn...
this is the problem...
how can we take her to doctor?..
and if doctor gives her tablets, she wont take it...
we have got some tabs which we give her forcebly ..
we put the tabs in the tea which she drinks, and then we give it to her...
i dont wanna see my moms life everytime like this...
sis, nothing can work, its over..
just our prayers work...
Allah hu ya'lamu

AISHA14

allah is my lord
sister...
doctor?????
ah! way,way,way,way too far...
she is not ready to get out of the house, and if some doctors come to house, she gets scared and locks the door...
sister, in one way you are right..
but in other way, you dont know, the real fact...
sister my mother has phsycatric problem plus black magic dont on her...
and my mother is damn stubborn...
this is the problem...
how can we take her to doctor?..
and if doctor gives her tablets, she wont take it...
we have got some tabs which we give her forcebly ..
we put the tabs in the tea which she drinks, and then we give it to her...
i dont wanna see my moms life everytime like this...
sis, nothing can work, its over..
just our prayers work...
Allah hu ya'lamu

ya me and my sister who posted this are sufring a lot coz of this may allah give us strength ameen

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member
salam aleikum
May Allah cure your mother ,its very sad what you all going through ,but never despair in Mercy of Allah ,dont say its over ...
If there is black magic done to your mother ,there is certain things you can do .
Ask your father to go to Shaikh or someone knowledgable ,Imam or Shaikh in Masjid and let him tell about whats happening ,inshaAllah they can do Ruqiya on your mother ..

Please try to do it ,May Allah be with you ..

waaleikum salam

islam_best

Assalaamalaikum warahmatullahi wabaraakaathhuu,

Sister ur username is allah is with me Rite? Then just keep maing dua to Alla Azwajal.That;s it Have trust in Him.Whatever he does is for our own good.Y Mujeeb plzzzzzzzz vure my dear sisters mother from her illness.Bring ehr back into life always in ur devotion,guide her and everyone else to the righ path,the path to janaah and grant us all Jannatujfirdous in the hereafter.Ameen Ya Mujeeb.Ameen Ya Rahmaan.Ameen Ya Raheeem.Ameen Ya Allha AMeen.

Wassalaamalaikum warahmatullahi wabarakathuu.

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
salam aleikum
May Allah cure your mother ,its very sad what you all going through ,but never despair in Mercy of Allah ,dont say its over ...
If there is black magic done to your mother ,there is certain things you can do .
Ask your father to go to Shaikh or someone knowledgable ,Imam or Shaikh in Masjid and let him tell about whats happening ,inshaAllah they can do Ruqiya on your mother ..

Please try to do it ,May Allah be with you ..

waaleikum salam

thz sis..
but my mother is not in the state to come out...
she wont come any where....
we all were shocked that she came yesterday to marriage..
she never comes anywhere..
my father soke to many imams, the thing they say is' YOUR MOTHER IS IN THE STATE OF BLACK MAGIC', this was also said by our imam (saudi arabia)....
but we have to try our level best..

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
Assalaamalaikum warahmatullahi wabaraakaathhuu,

Sister ur username is allah is with me Rite? Then just keep maing dua to Alla Azwajal.That;s it Have trust in Him.Whatever he does is for our own good.Y Mujeeb plzzzzzzzz vure my dear sisters mother from her illness.Bring ehr back into life always in ur devotion,guide her and everyone else to the righ path,the path to janaah and grant us all Jannatujfirdous in the hereafter.Ameen Ya Mujeeb.Ameen Ya Rahmaan.Ameen Ya Raheeem.Ameen Ya Allha AMeen.

Wassalaamalaikum warahmatullahi wabarakathuu.

thanks sister..
thanks for praying to my mother...
really, really sister allah will surely reward you...i pray to allah that' may allah give you so much happiness here and in the hearafter -ameen-

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
Allah_is_with_me:

I do not believe that what is wrong with your mother is Black Magic. I think it is a disease, such as Alzheimer's disease. I understand that you DO think it is black magic.

Very well. I think you should go to a Shaikh or Imam as AishaAnastasia says. It will not do any harm for you to do so.

However, you should ALSO at least talk to a doctor. This can be a doctor who is a Muslim from your own country. So long as he is a real doctor who went to college. If he is far away, at least email him or talk to him on the phone.

You may talk to the Shaikh or Imam FIRST if you think that appropriate, and talk to the doctor afterwards, so long as you DO talk to the doctor. By afterwards, I mean a short period afterwards. A few days or weeks. Not several months or years.

Will you not feel bad after your mother dies if you did not explore every possibility of looking into what might have been wrong with her? What if you find out, after your mother dies, that she did, in fact, have a disease, and it turns out to have been a disease that could have been treated easily and cheaply by a doctor?

I will not lie to you. Depending on what is wrong with your mother, certain diseases of the brain cannot be cured (Alzheimer's is one, unfortunately, with no cure at the present time). The most that can be done is to make the person who has them more comfortable, and to try to understand that their strange behavior is not their fault. A person who has a disease in their brain cannot help it if their thinking and memory do not work well, just as a man with a broken arm cannot help it if he can't lift heavy weights with that arm.

sister!
you might be right..
but i say 50 % of black magic has dont on her,
and i say she has 40 % of psycatric problem..
and ya 10 % she might have having this problem..
she does not come out, nor she meets any one,
if a imam comes , she does not see him, or talk to him,
and whatever your saying is right...
you are too,too right...
but there is black magic done on her...

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
Can you tell us the name of the meds your mom takes?

haloperidol? clozapine?

Do you know what the doctors' diagnosis was?

Cluster A personality disorder? Schizophrenia? Schizoid? Bipolar disorder?

Psychiatry in the Middle East is underrated. Instead of diagnosing and treating, doctors prescribe tranquilizers and sedatives to put patients to sleep.

If you can carefully describe your mom's symptoms, I can try to help rule out possibilities. Google "patient history taking" and use that template.

well, my mother takes sleeping tablets...
the doctor has recommended her to eat that

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

Your mother is frozen in her thoughts. She is unable to move forward. What we need to understand is simply that is her choice. She has decided to stay where she is. She has suspended time. She is caught in a very particular moment in her life. She can not move forward. It is her choice.
The wife of Hazart Lut looked back...she could not move forward. It was her choice.

Why has your father not taken a second wife? This is his right. He has needs. A man does not have time to be questioned by others. He needs a wife who is walking with him in the present time.

You are a loving person. Insha'Allah we will make dua for you. I pray my response has made sense to you.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

The thing to remember is we are told; it is written: that our parents revert to childlikedness; I liked the word, thus I question Alzheimer's. Why are we trying to label and give drug therapy to a natural consequence of aging.

I suggested the father consider a second wife. A second wife implies just that. It is a wife. Think of what a loving woman she would be. A woman who would care for this family. She would nurse the first wife; provide a role model for a wonderful daughter, our poster; fill in the shoes of being a grandmother; possibly bear a child to bring additional blessings to our Muslim family;be a companion to a man that has stood by his responsibilities as a Muslim man.

I thank you for reading my response.

SaffaIslam

' yestreday we attended an nikah of my mom's sisters son...
my dad was so happy to take pictures with her, but my mom was so opposite to him, (i dont know why so much of hatred has to my mother)..
and then we all forced her to take a snap sitting beside my dad alone, and we noticed that my mother had no more feeling towards my dad...
no, its nothing like that, my dad gave so much love, so much love to my mom, that mashallah allah has given him so much noor...
i dont know how much he cries every night..

well, i know ' i cant do anything accept praying allah, reading quran'
so i want you brothers and sisters to pray for my mother alone with me....

we all feel that her death is too near (asthagfiruallah), by her health..

For the sake of ALLAH , I can feel ur sandess
Well. 1st of all, we dont know what happened between them. But trust me, what ever happened, Allah is the best knoweth

In surah 8:63
And (moreover) He hath put affection between their hearts: not if thou hadst spent all that is in the earth, couldst thou have produced that affection, but Allah hath done it: for He is Exalted in might, Wise.

Allah connect human heart. Ask Allah, as we, ur brother n sister in islam will pray to Allah aswell for ur mother, =)

Trust Allah, he is the best HELPER

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

We can not speculate what the mother of our dear sister in Islam is suffering from. However, as people age they lose memory and become childlike.
We have to love our parents and shelter them with wings as does a bird to her nestlings. That is written.

Sister, Allah is the disposer of All Affairs. Put your trust in Him. We are here to support you and make dua. Insha'Allah you will have strength and understanding to ease the pain of your mother.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

We are told to use good judgment. Insha'Allah the family will seek help. Insha'Allah our sister in Islam will have her prayers answered.