Libyan Protests: Deadly 'day of rage' in Libya

Shak78

I pray Allah protect all who fight for freedom and dignity from these horrible rulers since they are unjust. The US is not behind every plot in the world my brothers and sisters.

justoneofmillion

Where is this all headed..
:salam2:"They" want the big war..."they" need boogie men all over,The peoples aspirations are genuine,"they" understand that ,this has been going on forever,History has it's ways,fate will decide...

May Allah swt protect our Ummah and make each and everyone of us stand up firm,strong and united under his Shahada.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

I see this as one of the most encouraging signs of unification. The post colonial years are finally over. The nations which were raped by the imperialistic and left to govern themselves with the imperialistic forms of government are saying no more.
We no longer have to look and please those forces that made us doubt ourselves. We have each other and we have Islam.
We must thank the generations which fought for freedom. Now we have to govern ourselves. And there is only one way for people to be governed.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Now that you mention it I have not read anything about Turkey for a few weeks.
Maybe you can explain why these countries are so hesitant to act on behalf of Muslims. I can not put my finger on anything that is going on. I am totally addled.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

I have made references to the post-colonial mind in several replies to threads. Algeria had it very hard. The French did not forgive the Algerians until the 1970's. In a sense, and I am only deducing, they need a longer period for the collective Muslim psyche to awaken. One has to wake up and become angry. Then you have to analyze the anger before you can make any changes.

Tabassum07

Smile for Allah
:salam2:.....

Rasul Allah (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) said: "A time will come when the nations (of the world) will surround you from every side, just as diners gather around the main dish. Somebody asked, 'Oh Messenger of Allah, will it be on account of our scarcity at that time?' He said, 'No, but you will be scum, like the scum of flood water. Feebleness will be in your hearts, and fear will be removed from the hearts of your enemies, on account of your love for the world, and your abhorrence of death.'" [Ahmad, Abu Dawud]

Abu Talib

Feeling low
Gaddafi forces are just 50 Kms away from Bengazi I wish the Arab countries supply artillery to the revolutionaries so they can defend.

Maha*

Gaddafi forces are just 50 Kms away from Bengazi I wish the Arab countries supply artillery to the revolutionaries so they can defend.

Egypt supplied today. :)

Actually Colonel Hamid Hassi - field commander of the rebels says there are no Gaddafi forces 50 km from Benghazi. Not sure which is true to be honest.

For some laughs: after the Bush and the shoe game, now comes Gaddaffi and the green book game! :D http://www.zangagame.com/

justoneofmillion

:salam2:Well,Altough I want the people of Libya to be free but I want them to fight for themselves and stop asking for outside non Muslim help!

The French Zionist highly influential intellectual and philosopher Bernard Henry Levy ,a very hostile fella towards Islam(Brother Tariq Ramadan kicked his butt many times,he is just too smart for him,he can't smell him...),was in Benghazi a couple of days ago,he reported to have been involved in talks with some of the leaders of this revolution and now we have Nato who will probably strike very soon .

Levy has had a couple of media interventions yesterday in France,where he spoke about the matter.This guy is trying to conquer some kind of moral perception in the public and intellectual sphere,to be able to carry on his real agenda which is Iran which he would rather see governed by another Shah like puppet regime,who sells his oil in worthless Dollars .That 's what it is all about period.

By Venetia Rainey
LAST UPDATED 6:24 PM, MARCH 14, 2011 Share
levy-426--130012697447580900.jpg

Where did Nicolas Sarkozy get his sudden enthusiasm for recognising the rebels fighting Gaddafi? We now have the answer. The 'rockstar' philosopher Bernard-Henri Levy, known to the French media simply as BHL, has been bending the president's ear.

Seen as having fallen asleep during the whirlwind of unrest and civil disobedience that swept across north Africa and the Middle East after Christmas, Sarkozy has been much more vocal on the issue of Libya, even encouraging David Cameron to push for a no-fly zone.

However, on the issue of recognising the opposition government that has established itself in the rebel-controlled eastern city of Benghazi, France was, until recently, much more conservative. "France recognises states, not parties," senior officials said on March 9.

By March 10, it was a different story: "France recognises the Libyan Transitional National Council as the legitimate representative of the Libyan people."

As if this wasn't strange enough, the U-turn occurred while the French foreign minister, Alain Juppe, was away in Brussels .He apparently neither knew, nor was consulted, about the official change of heart.

Now the truth can be told - it was all Levy's doing. After visiting Benghazi, and meeting the rebels, he went to see Sarkozy at the Elysee Palace on March 10. Asked by the Parisien newspaper for an explanation, he said: "All I can say is that I phoned him [Sarkozy] from Benghazi. I came to see him on returning, saying that the people of [the Transitional National Council] are good people."

Levy, 62, is married to the French actress Arielle Dombasle but has lived for the past four years with Daphne Guinness, the brewery heiress and style icon.

Known for his vanity, he has a history of involving himself in political affairs, including Bosnia and Afghanistan. This time, however, he seems determined that his part will be more than that of a mere protester.

Discussing the idea of a no-fly zone, he offers two handy recommendations for those unsure of how to go about implementing the strategy. "There are two ways to do it," he told the Parisien. "Scramble transmission systems and guiding devices - or bomb the runways."

BHL also has some strong advice for westerners dealing with Arab leaders now that "the world has changed".

A clip doing the rounds of French websites today shows Levy giving an interview in English to Al Jazeera in which he states:.... The world has changed. This is the first huge event of the 21st century." http://www.thefirstpost.co.uk/76354...kozy-straight-on-libya-fellation-blow-job-bhl

To Me if this guy is around it stinks!!

Yes another occupation,And this is going to be a big mess,a real big mess.I hope the Libyan people will not be so dumb to trust these liars,this has happened many times before !Woe to them if they side with them in anyway even if circumstantially ,because they gonna end up turning on them like vipers nothing is given for free in this world but what Allah swt already gave,which is their land.If Nato sends ground troops in harms ways, it is surely not for the interest of the Libyan people.And the many lives they have lost might have gone without any achievement.They should fight every foreign army that sets foot on the ground where the Shuhadaa died .

As far as the Algerian government is concerned,it is run by military thieves and thugs with private interests ,who have not been elected to be representatives in such positions and who do not care for their own people.How do we want them to care about others folks?just like the U.S government and about every government in the world nowadays.

If Obama said" “the situation in Libya is an unusual and extraordinary threat to US national security and foreign policy."!!!!It has more to do with the interest of his corporations and military contractors than with the safety of the American people,whom he is apparently ensnaring with the opium he got from Afghanistan with his thugs..this for the sarcastic minds out there,who prefer to be in that mood instead of a saddening one,as a matter of survival..

PS.I will soon post an interesting article on the currency wars,for us to see the bigger picture ,inshallah.

justoneofmillion

:salam2:They are setting the ground for a future third world war by installing more hostile regimes towards their usual policies.Call it a 9.11 Mammoth size in the making.Which is gonna affect the citizens and their liberties in the whole wide world big scale,for them to be able to have their communist like one world government with consent.If you do not believe me,wait and see!!

Here is another intresting article about the matter.

By Tony Cartalucci - BLN Contributing Writer

Canadian CF-18 warplanes are on their way to Libya to open yet another front in the globalists' war against humanity.

In an unsurprising move that was all but inevitable, the UN has decided to enforce a no-fly zone over Libya to save the globalist-backed rebellion sputtering in failure and bordering on a "Bay of Pigs" disaster. Canadian, US, French, Arab, and UK jets are already reported to be preparing for the operation.

The Libyan rebellion began on February 17, 2011 after a call from London based Libyan opposition leaders of the NCLO for a "Day of Rage" (Arabic link: use Google Translator). The call was fashioned after the US State Department recruited, trained, funded, and supported uprisings in Tunisia and Egypt. The most recent admission of US involvement in the "Arab Spring" came from Hillary Clinton herself who admitted the US State Department, the Department of Defense, and the Broadcasting Board of Governors have been funding tech firms providing the revolutions with tools to circumvent cyber security employed by various Western targeted regimes.

Unlike in Egypt and Tunisia, Libya lacked the seditious "civil society" underlay to reinforce the ficticious narrative that the people merely wanted "freedom and democracy." Indeed for Libya, this is just one of many foreign backed violent uprisings designed and supported by the West to oust Qaddafi over the last three decades.

[yt]FI8r-vOWBNE[/yt]

Libyan rebels struggled against a "legitimacy deficient" from the beginning with their opposition leaders stationed in Washington and London, and NFSL/NCLO
leader Ibrahim Sahad giving interviews literally in front of the White House.

A Time-line of Western meddling in Libya:

1980's: US-CIA backed National Front for the Salvation of Libya (NFSL) made multiple attempts to assassinate Qaddafi and initiate armed rebellion throughout Libya.
1990's: Noman Benotman and the Libyan Islamic Fighting Group (LIFG) wage a campaign of terror against Qaddafi with Osama Bin Laden's assistance, as well as MI6.
2005: NFSL's Ibrahim Sahad founds the National Conference of Libyan Opposition (NCLO) in London England.
2011: Early February, the London based NCLO calls for a Libyan "Day of Rage," beginning the "February 17th revolution."
2011: Late February NFSL/NCLO's Ibrahim Sahad is leading opposition rhetoric, literally in front of the White House in Washington D.C. Calls for no-fly zone in reaction to unsubstantiated accusations Qaddafi is strafing "unarmed protesters" with warplanes.
2011: Late February Senators Lieberman and McCain and UK PM David Cameron call for providing air cover for Libyan rebels as well as providing them additional arms.
2011: Early March; it is revealed UK SAS special forces are already operating inside Libya
2011: Mid-March; UN adopts no-fly zone over Libya, including air strikes.

As we can see, the attempt to oust Qaddafi, barring unsubstantiated reports from the BBC, Al Jazeera, and the Israeli media, form a continuous, linear time-line of attacks, interference, and the backing of rebel groups including the Libyan Islamic Fighting Group (LFIG) which received the "auspicious" support of both Al Qaeda and British MI6. One of the leaders of the LIFG, Noman Benotman, now resides happily in London after admittedly consorting with Bin Laden. He divides his time between "fighting extremism" within the ranks of the Quilliam Foundation and giving the Libyan rebels rhetorical support throughout the mainstream media.

It should also be no surprise that Benotman's "Quilliam Foundation," despite being opposed to extremism, has been great supporters of the armed Libyan rebellion and has published a paper specifically addressing building a coalition against Qaddafi. It appears that while Benotman allegedly disbanded the LIFG, he is now merely backing another group of armed militants (including recently released LIFG fighters) carrying on his mission to oust Qaddafi.

[yt]kZn8eVzBZT0[/yt]

Noman Benotman: one of the CIA/MI6's loose ends. After consorting with
Bin Laden he is now residing in London and a darling of the mainstream media.
Apparently all can be forgiven as long as you support the globalist agenda.

With this 30 year tangled web of "terrorist," CIA, and MI6 run operations in Libya, backed by an army of Libyan dissidents residing in London and Washington, the worst fears of those claiming "Al Qaeda" is but a contrivance of Western intelligence agencies seems to be confirmed once again. With a known terrorist living comfortably in London, to this day supporting militancy within the confines of the "anti-extremist" Quilliam Foundation, it appears that men like David Shayler may have been telling the truth about MI6-Al Qaeda collaborations.

[yt]t5AEEbuV8Hg[/yt]

The globalist IISS myopically obsessed with appropriating the West's stretched resources, not for aid in Japan, but to bolster Western-backed rebels in Libya in their so-far disastrous bid to oust Qaddafi.

While the globalists struggle to keep their narratives straight, as air support is being arranged to back former LIFG/Al Qaeda fighters in Libya, but strafing civilians supposedly to stop Al Qaeda in Pakistan, we must remember the real humanitarian tragedy these resources are being diverted away from.

There are multiple nuclear meltdowns in progress in Japan's Fukushima prefecture, an unprecedented 9.0 earthquake and catastrophic damage resulting from the subsequent tsunami. There are tens of millions of lives in Japan alone that are in danger, and as nuclear fallout blows across the Pacific, tens of millions more on the US West Coast that stand to be affected. Amidst such historical chaos one would expect to see the UN, EU, US and UK giving their undivided resources and attention to mitigating this disaster.

Instead they have been myopically obsessing over the situation in Libya and how they can best squander their collective resources and interfere in a sovereign nation's domestic affairs. While a real humanitarian disaster unfolds, and is compounded daily by inaction and incompetence amongst the "global community," the corporate owned media has been inventing a humanitarian disaster in Libya to justify "all but invasion." There is a crime against humanity unfolding; the West's response in Japan, and the creeping war stretching over Libya.

Please see "Western Response to Japan: The Real Crime Against Humanity" for more information on what you can do to put an end to this.

http://www.blacklistednews.com/index.php?news_id=13095

justoneofmillion

Assalaam walaikum,

I have made references to the post-colonial mind in several replies to threads. Algeria had it very hard. The French did not forgive the Algerians until the 1970's. In a sense, and I am only deducing, they need a longer period for the collective Muslim psyche to awaken. One has to wake up and become angry. Then you have to analyze the anger before you can make any changes.
:salam2:There is a little more than that dear Appa.Algerians are very conscious of their collective Muslim psyche!In fact in the 90's even there was a civil war over there with more than 200.000 thousand dead because the Algerian people genuinely voted in the majority for the Islamic Party !that is when the military with the help of the Kuffar thugs stepped in and started the insane cycle of indiscriminate killing under false flag to blame it on the Muslims and traumatize the country for years to come(Babies were boiled,women raped and slaughtered in araeas were the Muslim party had the strongest support)this is what is still in the collective psyche,and makes people act with a little more caution and reservation.The French are off our minds,it has been 50 years now!!,and we got them out because of people like Ibn Badis and Bachir al Ibrahimi who taught us real Islam and got us rid of the Maraboutism and Superstitious tendencies that were poisoning and pacifying the minds during the time of the colonization,so Islam was there in the collective psyche and has always been since Tariq Ibn ziyyad the Algerian general who opened Spain and even before with Okba ibn nafii R.A and many others,once again.Algerian brothers have gone to Afghanistan to Chechenya,Bosnia,Iraq..etc and died over there in the past years to help their fellow Muslims ask around you people who might know these things,inshallah.They were also there fought and died shaheed in 1973..etc.Maybe the French are not off the generals minds as we call them French collaborators.They are afraid to be next that's all but if you ask any Algerian man or woman in the streets you gonna hear what they think.Please do read Malik Bennabi.

be well.