life after death

tabuzbr

asalaamualaikum 2 one n all.i was always intrigued as to what really happens to the soul after a person dies.can he see wht's happening to his kith,or is the soul in the skies,one of the seven,or i also heard u face the hell fire or heavens coolness in u'r graves till the day of judgement,i would really like to know what the holy Quraan n Sunnah says about this,n do ghosts really exists in the world under any circumstances .thank u all jazakhallah :salam2:

BinteShafi

Left long ago
Valley of the hereafter

Valley of HereAfter Pt.1 by Shaykh Tawfique Chowdhury

[yt]mcTIqLmfiAM[/yt]

Valley of HereAfter Pt. 2 by Shaykh Tawfique Chowdhury

[yt]ow-aOkL5iug[/yt]

Valley of HereAfter Pt.3 by Shaykh Tawfique Chowdhury

[yt]aY1ftuujt1Q[/yt]

BinteShafi

Left long ago
First Moment of Death

Part 1

[yt]6CP7WV4bb7Q[/yt]

Part 2

[yt]LV3MRSisUsY[/yt]

Part 3

[yt]UuhXwH2vjPg[/yt]

BinteShafi

Left long ago
First Night in the Grave

Part1

[yt]HJ3LHTY8JS0[/yt]

Part 2

[yt]u2ProT-p7mo[/yt]

Part 3

[yt]xzegbidFn14[/yt]

BinteShafi

Left long ago
:salam2:

These are the first 3 parts out of total eleven sessions of a course I attended on the topic of Hereafter. I could not find rest of the lecture on you tube....though I have got that in my PC.

If anyone is really interested then please let me know and I will try to find a way out to upload that lecture on the forum.

:wasalam:

Prosperous

asthagfirullah
:salam2:

These are the first 3 parts out of total eleven sessions of a course I attended on the topic of Hereafter. I could not find rest of the lecture on you tube....though I have got that in my PC.

If anyone is really interested then please let me know and I will try to find a way out to upload that lecture on the forum.

:wasalam:
:salam2: sister can you pls do this uploading.
because I watched the first night in grave part 1 and 2 only, thats in youtube, but I can;t watch the other parts now because the country has blocked youtube and dailymotion because of a political problem in the country.So I don't know how long it will take for the government to unblock youtube again, and I am currently unable to watch any youtube links posted here or anywhere.
so pls do upload sis.
wassalam