Mabrook Egypt-He left-

revert2007

Love Fishing
As salamu'alaikum

This proves that with Allah's will and our unity we can change the whole world.

If Egyptians can do it, the whole Muslim Ummah can do it as well in sha Allah .

I am not talking about politics but about Islam and how Muslims can rule the world.

We need to unit Ya Jamaah

fada_all

salam alikum wa rahmatu allah wa barakatuh,

alhamduliallah every then and second , alhamduliallah alhamduliallah.............

Kakorot

Takbeeeeerrr. I really thought he was gonna stay but alhamdulillaah he's gone!!!!!!

InshaAllaah let's make du'aa someone better replaces him. And this time someone who follows islam and could be an example for other Muslim leaders to follow.

Kakorot

Ohhh yeah and I so hope America and Britain stay out of this!! For once, it's not about them, it's about the Egyptian people.

(And by American and Britian, I mean the government not the people in general).

revert2007

Love Fishing
:salam2:

Last night I can't sleep because I was too sad and tonight I can't sleep because I am too happy.lol

Too bad hubby left to Malaysia 4 hours before the historic moment.

We do not know what is going to happen next but let us be happy at this moment and pray for a better future in sha Allah.

Kakorot

Already the Whitehouse is saying that the new gov will have to keep the peace between Israel and Palestine. In other words, bow down to the requests of the US and Israel and neglect the Palestinians. They need to mind their own business and stop telling others what to do!!

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

First, Praise be to Allah, Alhumdullila.

Second, Insha'Allah, As Allah Wills may the transition period be easy for our brothers and sisters.

Third, May this ease the troubles of our brothers and sisters in Palestine, and may our brothers and sisters in other Muslim lands wake-up to end oppression.

My personal hope is that the peoples of the US will understand they too have the power to fight oppression. And stand up!

abdul-aziz

it has been mentioned that he takes with him a purse of over 70 billion, and it was equated that if every one in masr received from this money they all would be millionares.

we are witnessing the change that Allah swt and the prophet, PBUH, mentioned would happen.

few more steps to go, in sha Allah....

congratulations to the people of masr.
:wasalam:

mezeren

Alhamdulillah

All thanks to Allah who made it possible for the people of Egypt. i am so happy for them.

i feel like muslims are changing for the better albeit slowly and Allah is changing their leaders.

revert2007

Love Fishing
Already the Whitehouse is saying that the new gov will have to keep the peace between Israel and Palestine. In other words, bow down to the requests of the US and Israel and neglect the Palestinians. They need to mind their own business and stop telling others what to do!!

It is the peace treaty between Egypt and Israel. I hope the new gov will not recognise this in sha Allah.

abu'muhammad

Assalaamu alaykum,

The links describes the wealth or the estimate of that, but however if that is true than the question is how did he earned that without running any basic industry or any business/work ? And it can be said that The people of Egypt have just approach towards him when the prime concern for them being un-employment and poverty.

http://www.jpnews-sy.com/en/news.php?id=709

another, http://www.presstv.ir/detail/163881.html

May Allaah help the people of Egypt and bless them with good leader/s.

abdul-aziz

Assalaamu alaykum,

The links describes the wealth or the estimate of that, but however if that is true than the question is how did he earned that without running any basic industry or any business/work ? And it can be said that The people of Egypt have just approach towards him when the prime concern for them being un-employment and poverty.

http://www.jpnews-sy.com/en/news.php?id=709

another, http://www.presstv.ir/detail/163881.html

May Allaah help the people of Egypt and bless them with good leader/s.

its probably more than that estimate, wa Allah ya'lam.

Egypt is has a super large natural gas reserves in their land. They have been supplying other countries who pay in dollars. the way the government is you scratch my back and I will scratch yours.

also the people who are in poverty, quite a few are very well educated people with degrees. The only thing they prevented them in most cases is they didn't have a connection or affiliation. In egypt, its who you know rather than how much you know.

wa Allah ya'lam
:wasalam:

abu'muhammad

^
Assalaamu alaykum,

Yes. But however what Egypt has or produces is a national property and not an individual property or of some only. The concern is that this man has to show the audits, source of income and the resultant paid taxes of the incomes during the 30 years regime or how he can have that wealth. the basis of income ? The link concludes that his income crosses over than carlos slim or gates which is strange because he is just a politician to say it in proper way and not an industrialist or businees tycoon. I read today that his swiss lockers have been sealed for three years for the same. The despot rulers in muslim countries have been atleast deported or in cases there were death penalties like either hanged or the army shot them.

Also regarding the jobs than - the job vacancies cannot be created in a short time. The nations pass through different economic cycles and so sometimes there might be higher number of vacancies and sometime sthey won't be.Its fair to say that every country has certain level of un-employment ! more or less whether its be any,or contrary to their claim of zero un-employment. But the thing is those problems must not become nationwide and hammer out every section of the society. I suppose by watching the situation in Egypt its been the same there and the people have to come out of their houses. But as I said in earlier posts that the way of protests, rallies and demo are not to present the problems. Rather as scholars have said that needed the peaceful methods which are quite productive.