math test

Sakeena

Asalam alaikum.

please make du'aa that I pass my math exam on December 8th InshaAllah!

Math has never been my favorite subject, but I do believe I can pass InshaAllah. I'm under a lot of stress at home, but I do hope I pass! :girl3:

:tti_sister:

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

InshaAllah, you will pass. Remember math is not exact..so do not stress. ( if anyone really reads this that statement should get some responses).

Sakeena

Assalaam walaikum,

InshaAllah, you will pass. Remember math is not exact..so do not stress. ( if anyone really reads this that statement should get some responses).

I'm getting my GED. I pass all the other parts but had to retake the math. I was so close the first time, so I have to pass it! :muslima: Please make duaa momma Appa! :SMILY149:

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Baby sister,

They have many many practice tests...and if you don't tell anyone...more people pass the math than the written test. Please take the time to practice the math tests. I believe the score is 430 to pass.

In my personal opinion after teaching for many years...I think the GED is one of the few things that makes sense in public education. You can enroll in a community college immediately upon receiving the results. I have know many a student who opted for this and it helped them.

InshaAllah, sister..this will be a breeze.

Sakeena

Assalaam walaikum,

Baby sister,

They have many many practice tests...and if you don't tell anyone...more people pass the math than the written test. Please take the time to practice the math tests. I believe the score is 430 to pass.

In my personal opinion after teaching for many years...I think the GED is one of the few things that makes sense in public education. You can enroll in a community college immediately upon receiving the results. I have know many a student who opted for this and it helped them.

InshaAllah, sister..this will be a breeze.

I was off by a few points I believe last time! I've always been close to passing math tests. :girl3:

serena77

this was what i did. i skipped my senior year of high school... went on and got my GED and went on to college classes a week after i got the results best thing i could have done
personally... after having a math instructor who's favorite phrase was... its clear as mud... i'm almost surprised I passed the math part.
i'm sure you will do fine sister, try not to stress and relax when you take it... the more stressed the harder it will be.
serena

Sakeena

this was what i did. i skipped my senior year of high school... went on and got my GED and went on to college classes a week after i got the results best thing i could have done
personally... after having a math instructor who's favorite phrase was... its clear as mud... i'm almost surprised I passed the math part.
i'm sure you will do fine sister, try not to stress and relax when you take it... the more stressed the harder it will be.
serena

Thank you Sister Serena77. :hearts: :ma:

I'll stay calm and find a way to relax.. :D

Mairo

Maryama
Wa alaikum salaam,

Hope you will pass with flying colors. Just try to do the best you can to concentrate and get yourself prepared. I can definitely commiserate as I've been going through a grueling testing process the last several months myself, so at least you can know you have some company. Just keep at it and I'm sure you will be successful!