Message To The Comedian Group

islamirama

www.netmuslims.com
Message To The Comedian Group ''Allah Made Me Funny''

[yt]gc2r9MOluuk[/yt]

All the Muslims are unanimously agreed that it is obligatory to respect and venerate the words of Allaah, and to protect them from faults and shortcomings.

The Qur'aan is the word of Allaah and is one of His attributes. Allaah still speaks whenever He wills. This is what is indicated by the Qur'aan and Sunnah, and this was the view of the imaams of Islam.

Mocking the words and Book of Allaah, or trying to undermine their sanctity and respect, is blatant kufr -- no one would dispute that. Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

"If you ask them (about this), they declare: 'We were only talking idly and joking.' Say: 'Was it at Allaah, and His Ayaat (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.) and His Messenger that you were mocking?'

Make no excuse; you disbelieved after you had believed..."

[al-Tawbah 9:65-66]

This aayah clearly states that those who mock Allaah, His Signs or His Messenger are kaafirs, regardless of whether they regard that as being permissible or not. Simply making fun of them is apostasy from Islam (riddah), according to the consensus of the Muslims, even if the person did not really intend to mock them but was "only" joking or trying to be funny.

The ummah is agreed that the one who belittles or mocks the Qur'aan or any part of it is a kaafir. Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

"Verily, this
(the Qur'aan) is the Word that separates (the truth from falsehood, and commands strict laws for mankind to cut the roots of evil).

And it is not a thing for amusement"

[al-Taariq 86:13-14]

Anyone who takes any part of the Qur'aan for amusement, singing, dancing or entertainment has taken it for amusement and play, and Allaah warn such people of a humiliating torment:

"And when he learns something of Our Verses
(this Qur'aan), he makes them a jest. For such there will be a humiliating torment"

[al-Jaathiyah 45:9]

"And it will be said: 'This Day We will forget you as you forgot the Meeting of this Day of yours. And your abode is the Fire, and there is none to help you.'

This, because you took the Revelations of Allaah
(this Qur'aan) in mockery, and the life of the world deceived you. So this Day, they shall not be taken out from there (Hell), nor shall they be returned to the worldly life (so that they repent to Allaah, and beg His Pardon for their sins)"

[al-Jaathiyah 45:34-35]

It was narrated from Abu Saeed al-Khudri (may Allaah be pleased with him) that the Prophet (sallaAllaahu alayhi wa sallam) said:

You will certainly follow the ways of those who came before you hand span by hand span, cubit by cubit, to the extent that if they entered the hole of a lizard, you will enter it too. We said: O Messenger of Allaah, (do you mean) the Jews and the Christians? He said: Who else? Narrated by Bukhari and Muslim.

It was narrated that 'Abd-Allaah ibn 'Umar said: The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: "Whoever imitates a people is one of them." Narrated by Abu Dawood, 3512; classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Irwa' al-Ghaleel, 2691.

What proof do they have for them to say that Allah made them funny?!!! They are not only mocking Islam but they are also lying about Allah by claiming to have been given something (ie. humor) from Allah.

And who does more wrong than he who invents a lie against Allâh or rejects His Ayât
(proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, revelations, etc.)? Verily, the wrong*!doers shall never be successful.

(Al-An'am 6:21)

And who does more wrong than he who invents a lie against Allah. Such will be brought before their Lord, and the witnesses will say, "These are the ones who lied against their Lord!" No doubt! the curse of Allah is on the wrong-doers.

(Hud 11:18)

And who is more unjust than one who invents a lie about Allah or denies the truth when it has come to him? Is there not in Hell a
[sufficient] residence for the disbelievers?

(Al-Ankabut 29:68)

alf2

Islam is a way of life
I think this man is knowledgeable alhamdulilah and I find his lectures very informative and at times he does make halaal jokes...BUT...But..I've seen Allah Made Me Funny and they are not joking about the deen, they are trying to make light of how Muslims are perceived.

For Example, Azhar Usman, is joking and he is imitating how certain Muslims say salaam alaykum. Like Pakistani, European, latino, arab, etc.

Im not sure about the other guys since Azhar Usman is the only one i watched.

islamirama

www.netmuslims.com
I think this man is knowledgeable alhamdulilah and I find his lectures very informative and at times he does make halaal jokes...BUT...But..I've seen Allah Made Me Funny and they are not joking about the deen, they are trying to make light of how Muslims are perceived.

For Example, Azhar Usman, is joking and he is imitating how certain Muslims say salaam alaykum. Like Pakistani, European, latino, arab, etc.

Im not sure about the other guys since Azhar Usman is the only one i watched.

Yea that is mocking them. Who are you to judge how others say 'salaam', salaam is more than a greeting, it is a dua. When you say "As'alaamu alaikum" you are essentially saying "may Allah's peace and blessings be upon you", and people think its funny making fun of that?

As for not joking about the deen, i think they were also making fun of how some sisters wear hijab as well as how some keep their beard. This is no different than those at time of the Prophet (s.a.w) who made fun of how Muslims looked saying those reciting the Quran (meaning religious) got nothing but big beards and bellies. Today they are making fun of how these religious say 'salam' and wear hijab. what's the difference?

nyerekareem

abdur-rahman
actually, i dont really find those guys to be too funny at all. i remember seeing a mini documentary of some sort about them and how there had been a slight backlash against them because there were muslims that felt that some of their topics were taboo or things that muslims shouldn't make fun of. i've decided to leave them alone until they see the errors of making fun of fellow muslims.