Muslim first

tawfeq

:salam2:

Many call me arab, many call me frenchy, but no ones have right, cause i am muslim at first.

a big salam to my brother and sister from all around the world. I knew about this web site for a long time, but i never registed myself. It si done now !
My mane is Tawfeq or in english Taoofeek, i am 30 live in PARIS (France) europe, I teach trade economia and law, i to work in marketing sometimes and i am single and and it's all for the moment.
MMMM sorry my english is not good, not my first language

Salam

abuayesha

Many call me arab, many call me frenchy, but no ones have right, cause i am muslim at first.

a big salam to my brother and sister from all around the world. I knew about this web site for a long time, but i never registed myself. It si done now !
My mane is Tawfeq or in english Taoofeek, i am 30 live in PARIS (France) europe, I teach trade economia and law, i to work in marketing sometimes and i am single and and it's all for the moment.

Salam
:wasalam:

Welcome to TTI. If you can convey what you think that is language. Don't worry it will be alright after some time.

Enjoy your stay and question whatever you have. There are alhamdulillaah brothers and sisters who can answer them.

May Allaah bless you and your loved ones.

Wassalaam

life is hope

AL SALAM ALIKOM MY BROTER TAWFEQ

welcome to this great forum i hope you have all you need here

and see you writing a good thread

wsalam

yameenahmed

Salam

welcome to TTI brother who told you your english is not good .It is really good keep posting and be an active member remember me in dua