"Muslim Massacre" Game

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member
As-salaamu `alaykum.

Nothing surprising here, there are similar games where one plays a skinhead sent out on the task of killing as many blacks as he can... Some people are just sick. Anyway, I don't think these games would be considered worse than what the Yahood and Quraysh did in attempting to kill the Prophet, sall-Allaahu `alayhi wasallam.

Was-salaam

Nooraddyn

Allah Akbar
Quotation from the news
"There is an increase in violence in this country and some of it comes from video games. When kids spend six hours a day on violent games they are more likely to go outside and commit violence. "

That is the aim. That is the training for the next batch of troops to be deployed.

amirah80

*Fear Allah*
:salam2:

Very tasteless and offensive. If the game was targeting to kill Americans of residents of any country other than Muslims this news would hit every newstand and air on every news channel around. Its amazing how such lack of disrespect can be targeted to one group on such extreme measures. Astagfirallah. I wonder will the government shut down the site or will they brush this off?hmmmmmmmmm

Salam Amirah80

Rated "E"?

You said it, brother Nooraddyn! How do you get people to to join the military? There are three ways:

1. Force them, i.e., the draft,
2. Pay them, i.e., mercenaries, or
3. Motivate them!

The latter can be done in one of two ways:
1. Stir up their anger, i.e., racism, crusades, etc., or
2. Stir up their ego, i.e., patriotism!

Those who want the Muslim world to be in a "constant state of war" as one very well known US official once said, have to use one of the above methods or he will run out of soldiers who are willing to die for him!

May God frustrate their efforts.

Salaam,

To add on, the game has no age restriction and can be downloaded by anyone. I wonder where the Entertainment Standards Rating Board (ESRB) is on this one. This is the virtual terrorism camp for the U.S.

They won't post this on CNN or FOX because they want to dumb the public and retain their military position & justify their modern day crusades.

This is how Islamophobia initiates. Astagfirallah.

shaheeda35

strive4Jannah
This is absolutely the sickest thing I have ever heard! I wonder how many downloads it has already??:astag: Ya Allah!!

MOSABJA

new Muslim massacre game developed

WASHINGTON: There is a new computer game called ‘Muslim Massacre’, which can be downloaded from the Internet free of charge, wherein players control an American soldier assigned to wipe out the entire Muslim race. The object of the game is to ensure that “no Muslim man or woman is left alive,”according to the game’s creator, a 22-year old US-born man who calls himself Eric Sigvitr Vaugh and who lives in Australia. Players control an ‘American Hero’ armed with a machine gun and rocket launcher who is dropped into the Middle East by parachute. There are various levels through which players make progress. Vaugh said of his invention, “If I was to try and come up with a meaning for the game at this moment, it would probably be something along the lines of metaphorically destroying the stereotypical depiction of a Muslim.” khalid hasan

Dailytimes Pakistan.

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
:angryred::angryred::angryred::angryred:

New way to teach to the young american generations what is the best way to treat muslims? Just as in the wild west times as "the best indian is the dead indian"?

:angryred::angryred::angryred::angryred:

UmmHusnaa

Can't even be bothered to check it out cos it doesn't sound surprising that they would come out with something like that.

Allah SWT has told us that the kuffar are our open enemies. Nothing they do should catch us off guard.

Munawar

Striving for Paradise
Salaam:

I am a Christian and do not like any kind of degrading of Islam. I found this very disturbing story online:

http://www.news.com.au/technology/story/0,25642,24335375-5014117,00.html

It is about an Australian video game that advocates killing Muslims. There has been international outrage about it. I find this type of stuff very appalling. Such a degredation of a fine religion.:girl3:

Salaam Sister,

This is just a video game, they are doing this to us in real life. So don't worry about it.
I will say that I do appreciate your post. I don't have any issues with any regular decent Christian folks. I believe that 9/11 was an Inside Job, but many Christian Americans believe it was done by Muslims yet they show no apparent hostality/hatered towards Muslims which make me love and respect them more.

So again sister, thanks for your nice comments.

Wassalam.

nyerekareem

abdur-rahman

what i find interesting about the article that was posted about this, was how the game was themed off of destroying the muslim race. what or who is the muslim race? because islam isn't a race. it's members are of all different races. this game is nothing more than a tool to get into the minds of very impressionable people to get them on their agenda of hating muslims, inciting people to do attacks on muslims so the cowards that made the game wont have to.
:wasalam:

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

As I posted earlier there are two versions. One is anti-Muslim and the other is anti-Jewish. It stands to reason that the creator of these games is simply a servant of satan. It gives us reason to be compassionate to our Jewish brothers and sisters..they do not need to be humiliated nor do we.
This is the small stuff...but the servants of the servants of satan will not stop trying. They can not harm us in the least and this is our shield.

Abel213

Happy to know that the creator has apologized.

I accept his apology, may Allah forgive him. Amin

iqbal313

This has been in practice on the ground from the days of second world war.
the muslims were killed in the middleeast region by westerners during last many decades..under variuos reasons and descriptions. Now one of them had made it into a game. After decimating all the muslims from the world, the western racists will have to identify another imaginery enemy..because they take pleasure in killing. Killing red indians in crores while taking their land, killing lakhs in hiroshima and nagasaki..and Lo! they are civilized and mordern !!!!

zahrany

MAY~u~B~HPPI~!4EVER!
:salam2: subhannallah why would someone do such an act like this
may allah forgive us:tti_sister: