Staff member
salaam alikom

Ina Lilahi Wa Ina Ilahee Rajeeon,

May Allah have mercy on her and grant her highest place in jannah

Peace2u

Turn To Islam
Salam Brother,

Ina Lilahi Wa Ina Ilahee Rajeoon

May Allah forgive her for all her sins and bestow mecy on her soul and give her light in her grave and save her from the punishment of the grave and grant her the highest station in Jannah Inshallah Ameen.

Peace2u

Optimist

قل هو الله أحد
Inna lellahi wa inni eleyhi rajeoon

patience bro ... patience

May Allah grant her paradise, amin

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

You are in our hearts..may Allah subhana talla ease your pain. Your aunt has gone home.

oumyaquine

Fière de ma religion
:salam2:Ina Lilahi Wa Ina Ilahee Rajeoon

May Allah give her one of the sweetest pla:wasalam:ce in Paradise ,Ameen. I know how hard it is to loose someone you love ,please be patient and pray for your aunt incha'Allah

Faisal_01

Art is my Expression
AS,

Ina Lilahi Wa Ina Ilahee Rajeeon

May Allah(swt) give her mercy and take her to the highest place of Jannah. Allah (swt) knows best.

WS

:salah:

huda2

:salam2:

Ina lilahi waina ilayhi rajeeon. May allah grant her to jannah ameen. u and yr family are in our duaa.

:wasalam:

MOHAMMEDFALIQ

we consider her death as a blessing bec during the times when she was alive along with her cancer ...she was suffering from the pain that it kept giving her so yea alhamdulilah shes in peace now!!!!

MOHAMMEDFALIQ

and also brothers and sisters pls pray for her 2 daughters. im sure they feel horrible right now well u should when u loose a parent . Their lives has been hell for them after the mom divorced the father and also after she found out she got cancer and whats worst their living in egypt and life their is extremely hard . So i hope u know what i mean now by hell for them ..so pls include them in ur duas...and may allah reward them with something in this life and hereafter inshallah.. :salam2:

*Sana*

.~.Slave of Allah.~.
Assalamualaikum,

Inna lillaahi wa inna ilayhi Raajioon.

I am not sure how accurate this is.... But I had heard as a child that if you die of cancer (or a fatal disease) you become a shaheed.

Even if the above info is not true... Allah Ta'allah has put an end to all her pain that she was going through and now she is in the eternal world.

May Allah make her every hardship easier on her. May Allah Ta'allah grant her Jannatul Firdows for all the hardships she went through in this life. May He also give her two daughters Sabr-e-Jameel. Ameen

Wasalaam.

AZAM_SIDDIQUI

Salam Brother,
Ina Lilahi Wa Ina Ilahee Rajeoon

May Allah forgive her for all her sins and bestow mecy on her soul and give her light in her grave and save her from the punishment of the grave and grant her the highest station in Jannah Inshallah Ameen.

Mahzala

فَتَبَارَكَ اللَّهُ أَحْسَنُ الْخَالِقِينَ
Ina lilahi wa inna ilahi Raji'oun

Assalamulaikum

I know how you are feeling.. May Allah (SWT) give you and your family all the rewards and patience in this world and the hereafter.. Aameen..

Insha Allah she is a Shaheed .. She is in my duas...

Assalamualaikum

seeking_peace1

Your Sister in Islam
and also brothers and sisters pls pray for her 2 daughters. im sure they feel horrible right now well u should when u loose a parent . Their lives has been hell for them after the mom divorced the father and also after she found out she got cancer and whats worst their living in egypt and life their is extremely hard . So i hope u know what i mean now by hell for them ..so pls include them in ur duas...and may allah reward them with something in this life and hereafter inshallah.. :salam2:

Ina lilahi wa inna ilahi Raji'oun.may Allah SWT grant her a place in Jannah and save her from the torment of grave ameen.and may Allah SWT grant her dauthers with lot of sabr.

i know what you are talking about brother.i been throuh this.almost same situation.my mother died on 28th may this year so its been almost 6 months now.we brothers and sister are on own trying to survive and move on with life.but its not easy honestly.for almost one and a half month i cried at nights trying to control myself holding back not to cry infront of my bros not to cause worries for them (we are five 4 bro 1 sis i.e. me and im the youngest).believe me words can not express the pain the misery that we went thru.so i know what those girls must be going thru may Allah SWT help them.theres no doubt about that if a muslim dies in the state of illness Allah SWT washes his/her sins as if erased.and if the muslim turns out to be a strong muslim and during illness does not forget Allah SWT and does dikhar their sins will washed away as if they never commintted.and the one who is fortunate enough by the will of Allah SWT to recite Kalimah at the time of death is forgiven and granted jannah.(i read authentic Hadiths on it but i cannot find the reference right now).

may Allah SWT guide us to the right path and do good deeds before our time comes ameen.

W'Salam.:tti_sister:

Mahzala

فَتَبَارَكَ اللَّهُ أَحْسَنُ الْخَالِقِينَ
No words cannot express your loss.. Well May Allah (SWT) give you patience and rewards for you patience Aameen..

Assalamualaikum

Bawar

Struggling2Surrender
Inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi Raji'oun

may Allah s.w.t forgive her sins and shortcomings, grant her jannah and save her from the punishment of the grave.

may Allah s.w.t give you and all the agrieved ones patience and ajr.

Ameen