My Grand Father past away today in his 101 years

auss20

"Inna lillahi Wainna elihi Rajiun"

My dear islami brothers and sisters,
Ask Janna (Pradise) for my Grand father who was passaway (in his 101 years old) early this morning nearly 1.00AM. During his period life he never miss five times prayer, reciting Quran untill last months.
"اللَّهُمَّ اغْفِرْ لَهُ وَارْحَمْهُ وَعَافِهِ وَاعْفُ عَنْهُ وَأَكْرِمْ نُزُلَهُ وَوَسِّعْ مُدْخَلَهُ وَاغْسِلْهُ بِالْمَاءِ وَالثَّلْجِ وَالْبَرَدِ وَنَقِّهِ مِنْ الْخَطَايَا كَمَا نَقَّيْتَ الثَّوْبَ الْأَبْيَضَ مِنْ الدَّنَسِ وَأَبْدِلْهُ دَارًا خَيْرًا مِنْ دَارِهِ وَأَهْلًا خَيْرًا مِنْ أَهْلِهِ وَزَوْجًا خَيْرًا مِنْ زَوْجِهِ وَأَدْخِلْهُ الْجَنَّةَ وَأَعِذْهُ مِنْ عَذَابِ الْقَبْرِ أَوْ مِنْ عَذَابِ النَّارِ "

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    229.8 KB · Views: 80
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    250.4 KB · Views: 66

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
wa'alaikum salaam,

Inna lillaahi wainna ilahi rajiun!!! to Allaah we belong and to Him we shall return!!
my deepest condolence to you and your family akhi, may Allaah give you sabr! ameen

I ask Allaah to grant your grandpa Jannah al-firdose, and I ask Allaah to purify his deeds and forgive his sins. Ameen

BrotherInIslam7

La Illaha Illa Allah
Staff member
:salam2:

Inna Lillahi Wa Inna Alleyhi Raji'un

May Allah azz zawajal grant him the highest station in Paradise of Jannatul Firdaws and forgive his sin. Ameen.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Sympathy And Condolence.

"Inna lillahi Wainna elihi Rajiun"

My dear islami brothers and sisters,
Ask Janna (Pradise) for my Grand father who was passaway (in his 101 years old) early this morning nearly 1.00AM. During his period life he never miss five times prayer, reciting Quran untill last months.
"اللَّهُمَّ اغْفِرْ لَهُ وَارْحَمْهُ وَعَافِهِ وَاعْفُ عَنْهُ وَأَكْرِمْ نُزُلَهُ وَوَسِّعْ مُدْخَلَهُ وَاغْسِلْهُ بِالْمَاءِ وَالثَّلْجِ وَالْبَرَدِ وَنَقِّهِ مِنْ الْخَطَايَا كَمَا نَقَّيْتَ الثَّوْبَ الْأَبْيَضَ مِنْ الدَّنَسِ وَأَبْدِلْهُ دَارًا خَيْرًا مِنْ دَارِهِ وَأَهْلًا خَيْرًا مِنْ أَهْلِهِ وَزَوْجًا خَيْرًا مِنْ زَوْجِهِ وَأَدْخِلْهُ الْجَنَّةَ وَأَعِذْهُ مِنْ عَذَابِ الْقَبْرِ أَوْ مِنْ عَذَابِ النَّارِ "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
:bismillah:

Inna lillaahi wainna ilahi rajiun!!!
To Allah swt we belong and to Allah swt we shall return!!

Brother,
My deepest sympathy And
condolence to you
and your family on your
recent bereavement

May Allah swt give you sabr!
Amin!

May Allah swt to grant your grandfather Jannah al-firdaus,
~Amin!

Take care!
~Wassalam

WithAllahsPowers

WE ARE PROTECTED
wa'alaikum salaam,

Inna lillaahi wainna ilahi rajiun!!! to Allaah we belong and to Him we shall return!!
my deepest condolence to you and your family akhi, may Allaah give you sabr! ameen

I ask Allaah to grant your grandpa Jannah al-firdose, and I ask Allaah to purify his deeds and forgive his sins. Ameen

this is beautiful, you said it all. so i say and make the same dua. hope you dont mind me copying but i was a bit speechless and not sure what to say. so i say the above too.

auss20 - please accept our deepest condolence to you and your family. inshallah Allah is so forgiving and he will grant him Jannah al - firdose.

take care of yourself. inshallah your grandfather is doing well and pleased with his actions and inshallah Allah is taking great care of him and inshallah your grandfather is happy where he is.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Sister, to Allah we belong and to Him we return. That is the comfort. To Him we Return. The joy of returning to Him.

May Allah subhana talla grant your Believing grandfather junnath.

May Allah subhana talla bestow His blessings upon your family.

Asja

Pearl of Islaam

Inna Illahi wa Inna Illahii Rajjioun

May Allah reword your grandfather with the highest place in Jannah,and be pleased with him.

Mashallah, it is good reaminder for all of us, that does not metter how long we live on this World, on the end we will get back to Allah subhan wa teala.

:wasalam:

auss20

jazakallah for your kind words! pray for his strongness in grave life, and also pray for my family...!

sister herb

Official TTI Chef

May Allah be mercy to him.

:tti_sister:

Let me tell you little story what I did today. I walked to city and saw clean snow beside of road. As sun shined I wrote on it by arabic my deepest feeling seeing all that beauty of nature.

Allahu Akbar

was what I wrote

Now I feel it was my dua to your granddad.

:hearts: