Neo Athiest Bill Maher "Am I a racist"...

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

I know Bill Maher is an undereducated comedian. That is not my concern. My concern is Mr. Salim...he is the one who is sitting with a group of racists. He did not defend Islam. And he works for the National Review. Please take the time to find what the National Review represents.

Once again, we need to look at oursleves.

trying2learn

Bill Maher does not believe in ANY religion and says negative comments about EVERY religion. He's an equal opputunity hater, at least he does it to all religion and not just one.

http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/religulous/

actually Bill Maher bringing up some things about Christianity in his documentary made me question how I was raised and what I believed, and that in turn led me to Islam.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

If one review the background of Mr. Maher one will discover that he is anything but an athiest. And to come out in this day and time and admit that you are a racist and be praised on national tv. Need I say more.

We have to look at the grander picture. Who paid the money for the show.

JenGiove

Salaam,

If one review the background of Mr. Maher one will discover that he is anything but an athiest. And to come out in this day and time and admit that you are a racist and be praised on national tv. Need I say more.

We have to look at the grander picture. Who paid the money for the show.

Advertisers...

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

Who paid for the show. Who is it. That is what is important. The audience listens to what is being paid. Bill Maher was just reading the script, there is no original thought on his part. He is a comedian.
Dig a little deeper to find the truth.

Almaas

He's alarmed.. Pfffft, don't worry about our country mate. The majority of Britain don't even know, or care, who you are.

How annoying.

Wa'alaykumasalaam.

justoneofmillion

Salaam,i wonder why you guys even listen to these clowns!are there no real intellectuals in that country to be given more dedication too seriously...This is a goof!he is paid to to make a fool of himself by exploiting his own ignorance and displaying it to the crowd .

He makes of derision his daily bread and controversy his only way of being listened too instead of accuracy and substantiated argument.This kind of guy is paid to sell every fart for an art,every junk sandwich for French cuisine and every Michelangelo painting for a snoop doggy dog poster as long as you haven t traveled enough throughout the world to know how they smell,taste or look like!

You know the type of people that eat until they explode or women who have children with 5 different men and dont even know who s from whom ...etc This is the type of audience that would listen to this junk .I pity them more than i despise .It is just foolish and not worthy of an aspiring and ambitious Muslim mind or any educated mind for that matter to dedicate the precious time we are given to these clowns.And of course he is paid to push forward a certain agenda .He is a Zionist ,A supporter of murderers and war criminals!Just switch channel you have him under your remote control.Just as Allah swt has his Buddy Hitchens under control at the moment may he guide both and guide us all . Just one click and he disappears from your landscape mate.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Qur'an 49:13
O mankind! We created you from a single (pair) of a male and a female and made you into nations and tribes that ye may know each other (not that ye may despise each other). Verily the most honored of you in the sight of Allah is (he who is) the most righteous of you. And Allah has full knowledge and is well acquainted (with all things).

Feed the hungry and visit a sick person, and free the captive, if he be unjustly confined. Assist any person oppressed, whether Muslim or non-Muslim.”
- Prophet Muhammad

Youth is like a stream, if it is not directed to its course it meanders and swallows its tail.- Jude Ezedike African proverb

"The more sand that has escaped from the hourglass of our lives the clearer we should see through it"
Jean Paul Sartre.

"The one-eyed person is a beauty in the country of the blind"Arabic proverb

“Man is fond of counting his troubles, but he does not count his joys. If he counted them up as he ought to, he would see that every lot has enough happiness provided for it.”Fedor Dostoyevski

"“It is not only what we do, but also what we do not do, for which we are accountable.” Moliere

Better to light a candle than to curse the darkness.Ancient chinese proverb

"God gives the nuts but he does not crack them"Kafka

"Let everyone sweep in front of his own door, and the whole world will be clean. "
Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

Thank you brother...he is Z..paid by the Z to do the work of the Z..but what about the Muslim...wow...now he has major issues. You sit at the table of the Z's and guess what ...hint: if it walks like a duck..it talks like a duck..it must be a duck.

tariq353

:salam2:

Francis beaconhas " rightly said that little knowledge of science makes you an atheist but an in-depth study of science makes you a believer ..."

just last weeks event comes into my mind on 31 oct 2010, during last day of Peace conference, there was a live open question and answer session in which one guy comes a introduce himself as atheist n firm beleiver in science n askd question why shd i blv God exists?.....Zakir naik wn started proving abt existence of god scientifically and made him anserless ......question comes IF, BUT.........blah blah.....

Actually people(ahteist) claim to blv in science bt in reality they hv their preconceived notion whch they want to adhere to.......nothing else........

http://www.islam101.com/tauheed/provingGodExists.htm