New Here

NoCompromise91

Hello everyone. I am new here. I am 17years old and I am interested in reverting to Islam. I have a copy of the Qu'ran which I like to read and I believe it to be the truth. I look forward to talking to people on here and increasing my knowledge in Islam.

GAZIJA

Staff member
Hello everyone. I am new here. I am 17years old and I am interested in reverting to Islam. I have a copy of the Qu'ran which I like to read and I believe it to be the truth. I look forward to talking to people on here and increasing my knowledge in Islam.
:SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206: friend, hope you will learn a lot from this site and help you to understand Islam better.:SMILY209:

ahmed3711

my brother congratulations 100000000000... times for your choice :)
inshalla all of us will be beside you always
welcome to the Islamic world :)

abuayesha

Assalaamu Alaikum Dear Friend

Welcome to TTI! Indeed, God willing, you will benefit from this family.

Welcoming you to our big family, I would like to quote from the Qur'an a couple of version for your thought:

\\ And thus We have sent to you a Revelation by Our Command. You did not know what was the Book and what was the Faith, but We made it a light, by which We guide whoever We please of Our slaves. And you are surely guiding towards the Straight Path. The way of Allaah, to Whom belongs all that is in the heavans and the earth. Indeed, to Allaah do all things return.\\ (Translation of Al-Qur'an Ch.42 Ver.52 and 53)

\\ Thus do We relate to you the tidings of what has gone before you, and indeed We have given you the Qur'an from Us. Whoever turns aside from us, on the Day of Resurrection he shall bear a burden; abiding therein forever, and evil will be that burden for them on the Day of Resurrection.\\ (Translation of Al-Qur'an Ch.20 Ver. 99-101)

Also, I would like to quote a Hadith narrated by Ali bin Abu Thalib (May Allaah be pleased with him):

\\ Whoever sought guidance from books other than the Qur'an, Allaah will lead him to the path of deviation. \\ (Reported by Al-Thirmidhi and Musnad Ahmad)

It is good that you are having a copy of the Qur'an. Read it, indeed, it will show you the straight path, God willing.

Wassalaam

holyland

:bismillah1:

Welcome Friend to TTI Oasis .

Your nickname tells that youll decide - soon - and become our Brother .

May ALLAH guide you .

Munawar

Striving for Paradise
Welcome.

:salam2:
Welcome brother to TTI website and to the teachings of Islam.
May Allah guide you and help you, and cover you with his mercy. Ameen.
:wasalam:

shichemlydia

salam....

salam alikoum,
welcome to islam and the website, we hope you will find it enjoyable with us here, ameen
salam alikoum

brand-new22

hellooo!

Hi I am new here to this site. First off I would like to say that I have a muslim boyfrriend, and myself I have been looking into Islam for a few months now (mainly from fasting with him during the month, (which was one of the best experiences I have yet had)) and I am very interested in it, but am still undecided. I love reading the Qu'ran it makes me feel happy to read about it.
I am also very interested in learning Arabic!

I have a question regarding Islam:
Is it wrong for a woman and man to have sex before marriage?

I have more questions but cannot seem to remember them right now! As soon as I do I will repost.
Thank you!!

Zafran

Muslim Brother
salaam

welcome to the site - hope you enjoy your stay here and find this site very educational

peace.