new here

Mr. India

Assalam alaikum Friends , My name is Maqsood and I am from india.........I have been a silent watcher for 1 year on this forum. I have learnt many things from this forum and hope everyone has also profited from this forum. may Allah give you and me the taufiq to carry on spreading Islam worldwide . AMEEN.

muslimah_mtl

AlhamduliLlah
Assalam alaikum Friends , My name is Maqsood and I am from india.........I have been a silent watcher for 1 year on this forum. I have learnt many things from this forum and hope everyone has also profited from this forum. may Allah give you and me the taufiq to carry on spreading Islam worldwide . AMEEN.

Wa alaykumu salaam wa rahmatuLlah brother

Welcome to TTI inshaAllah you enjoy your time here and learn lots
Ameen to the du'a.

wa :salam2:

wannabe_muttaqi

A MUSLIM BROTHER
Assalamu Alaikum

:salam2: ,
welcome to this brother. Well i'm welcoming you to participate actively as you already know much abt this forum since you are the member or a year.

:wasalam:

P.S.: Be careful while you are here next time, i will have my red glasses on. lol

TeenagerMuslim

Wa'alikum salaam,

Welcome to this beneficial Forum! Good you have decided to be a member. Reading on its own is good, but participating in the forum, discussing Islam and asking & answering questions multiplies the pace at one learns something.

ruki4eva

Muslim Unity...

wa alaykum sallam brother Maqsood
Alhamdulillah its good to have you here with us.
MashaAllah yes ao many of us brothers and sisters have benefited from the site Alhamdulillah and hope we all benefit alot more inshaAllah :)
may Allah give you and me the taufiq to carry on spreading Islam worldwide Ameen to your dua
enjoy your stay here.

Robab

daughter of Adam
inshallah

Asalam o alicom.
inshallah brother u will learn more and more through this site.it is very beneficial for us.May allah bless u.:SMILY206: