New member.

Monochrome

Assalamu Alaykum!

I'm new here. I'm 17 years old and recently have discovered Islam. I'm searching for more information and guidance through my journey, and I hope that this site will be of aid to me.

Thank you.

munir

allah knows the best
WA-ALYKUM SELAM WERHUMTULAHI WEBRKATU
YOU WELCOME TO ISLAMIC COMMUNITY.
I AM HAPPY you became muslim and THANKS TO ALLAH(swt) that leads you to the right path.

waselam

AbuHarris

Brother
وعليكم السلام
Welcome to TTI. :SMILY206: I hope you will benefit from TTI, inshallah.
والسلام​

D.Ahmed

Believer
Hi
Welcome to this beautiful site, this is the right place to come if you are searching for the truth. tell us a little bit about yourself when you have time.

Zaynab123

Subhana Allah!
welcome to tti

:SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206: ti tti sister insha Allah you will learn alot here and hoprfully enjoy stay here. may Allah increase ur knowledge ameen:tti_sister:

Yusuf1990

al-Inglezi
Wa'alaikum Salaam,

Brother I am happy for you, I was 17 when I discovered Islam too! I'm 18 now and a peaceful Muslim brother alhamdulillah! :D
Remember to always learn about Islam from the source (Qur'an, Sunnah, authentic websites/books, etc) and to always keep an open mind.
I will make du'a to Allah (SWT) to guide you insha'Allah :)

Peace,
Yusuf

mymohsin

Pls mak Duwa 4 me
Salamalaykum,

Masha Allah glad to know about u friend. Welcome to TTI. Hope Insha Allah this site will help u understand Islam in better way. as our brother YOUSOF mention
Remember to always learn about Islam from the source (Qur'an, Sunnah, authentic websites/books, etc) and to always keep an open mind.
Beside this if u want anything to ask about Islam with the intension to learn pls feel free to ask, as it will increase our knowledge also and insha Allah all Brothers/Sisters here will be glad to answer u in the light of Quran and sunnah.

May Allah help and guide us and protect us from HELL FIRE. Ameen.

Mairo

Maryama
WELCOME!

And congratulations on your search for Islam. May you continue to be inspired by this religion, and may Allah bless you and guide you in all truth along the straight path.

Best wishes to you.