:New mum has no legs and one arm:

sachin4islam

Assalam Alaikum: My Islamic Br's & Sis's.

" 'O' Allah I am wordless for what you provided me in this world and for guiding me to Islam,the path towards You".

new-mum-has-no-legs-one-arm-1561446

A woman born with no legs and only one arm is getting used to caring for her new baby.
Melek, 24, and her husband Mehmet are overjoyed with their son Semih, who is now nine-months-old.
The couple first met when they were 14, introduced by family friends after Mehmet moved to Denmark from Turkey.

Melek said: "We always wanted children and we were so happy when we found out I was pregnant. I took the test five or six times."
However, both doctors and Melek's family were concerned about how her body would respond to, not to mention cope with, being pregnant.
She was determined to give birth naturally but the decision was taken out of her hands when her waters unexpectedly broke.
Semih was born by caesarean section, weighing a healthy 8lb 6oz, the next morning with Melek under a general anaesthetic as doctors were unable to administer an epidural.
But since leaving hospital it has been a sharp learning curve for the new mother, and Mehmet, as she is still learning how to handle the baby.
Melek added: "Family and friends have all said that they will be happy to help. We hope to get a bigger apartment that has a lift, a room for the baby and space for our dog Chanel."

Regards.
Abdullah.

eminbey

信得過…是我的名字
Melek, 24, and boyfriend Mehmet
The adoption of a girlfriend or boyfriend is not allowed in the religion of Islam
"I have had a lot of other girlfriends but never felt for anyone like I do for Melek," Mehmet said.
The pair became lovers when they were 18
later moving in together before getting married in Turkey two years ago

O my dear brother,,, we shouldn't as muslims, especially in forums such this one, transfer such outrageous stories
I understand you trying to take an event happened with this woman showing her will, despite the obstruction, but in this paragraph lot of things that do not satisfy our Lord
I apologize if I was tough with you

But our religion requires us to advise our brothers

My respects

revert2007

Love Fishing
Melek, 24, and boyfriend Mehmet
The adoption of a girlfriend or boyfriend is not allowed in the religion of Islam
"I have had a lot of other girlfriends but never felt for anyone like I do for Melek," Mehmet said.
The pair became lovers when they were 18
later moving in together before getting married in Turkey two years ago

O my dear brother,,, we shouldn't as muslims, especially in forums such this one, transfer such outrageous stories
I understand you trying to take an event happened with this woman showing her will, despite the obstruction, but in this paragraph lot of things that do not satisfy our Lord
I apologize if I was tough with you

But our religion requires us to advise our brothers

My respects

As salamu 'alaikum

I agree with you Brother.

Mod, please kindly delete this thread.

Allah knows the best.
As salamu 'alaikum

Sister Kalena

Delete the thread!

Hurry, mods, delete this thread! We wouldn't want any Muslims to be pictured as less than perfect humans...! Are you sure they aren't an AMERICAN couple?!

sachin4islam

I apologize for if the content of above postings were against Islamic ethics. I copied this post from a Danish forum and posted as it is.

My intension for above posting was just that we realize the favors of Allah which he has bestowed us and this realization is conducive only if we come across an individual who has been deprived of a faculty which Allah has favored us.

I have edited the post and still if moderator finds it undesirable he/she may delete it.

Regards.

saif

:salam2:

As the brother, who created this thread never showed any intention to favour or sanction everything in the post and his intention was to show, how much we should be thankful to Allah for having all human factulties intact, I don't see any compelling reason to close the thread. I just want to ask a very simple question to those, who are demanding to close it. If you see a disabled man on street with only one arm, struggling with his life, will you not thank Allah for giving you all faculties? From your responses it looks like you will first ask him, as to what is his religion, and if he acts upon the whole shariah and only if the answer is yes in both cases, you will see a reason to thank Allah.

:wasalam:

eminbey

信得過…是我的名字
As the brother, who created this thread never showed any intention to favour or sanction everything in the post and his intention was to show, how much we should be thankful to Allah for having all human factulties intact, I don't see any compelling reason to close the thread. I just want to ask a very simple question to those, who are demanding to close it. If you see a disabled man on street with only one arm, struggling with his life, will you not thank Allah for giving you all faculties? From your responses it looks like you will first ask him, as to what is his religion, and if he acts upon the whole shariah and only if the answer is yes in both cases, you will see a reason to thank Allah.

First and foremost, I have notes on what you have said on the subject, and I hope you accept my words with an open mind and a broad
The first thing I appreciate you thinking good about your brother, although we do not think Abdullah is bad...
Secondly, you say this is notbad intention, intention does not correct the currupted Work...the intention is only btween Allah and his creatures,we're not here to judge anybody ...
The compelling reason........ brother you should know that the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him if he sees an evil action becomes so angry
Thirdly, schallers say touching something very often make you loose sense of it...
Perhaps some people living in the country of the infidels and see indecent things with the passage of time may be okey with it, and things have become normal
But there are people in communities do not spread the phenomenon of decay and immorality and promiscuity see the mixing between men and woman a sin
I will give you an example:
a man I've seen it stole the wallet from another man, but the rubber is a poor blind
Are we required to finish the evil of theft or................. emotion takes us to thinking about his poverty and suffering blindness and say thank God that we are not blind ??
,it doesn't make sense brother,having boyfriend and girlfriends is a sin, so we shouldn't give examples on allah mercy ignorin g the bad deed they did

Accept my love, my dear brother

revert2007

Love Fishing
As salamu 'alaikum

well alhamdulilah we are very thankful for having good health.

Now lets get back to the point. If those people were not Muslim, I wouldn't care that much but I do care a lot because they are Muslims.

If I and others can say" how come Muslims doing this" instead of saying" oh,how pitty they are"..that would be the same reaction given by non Muslims and they would say even worse things.

So now you can see what we spot first?
Why not take good example and share with us such as those kids in gaza. we do not need to use an example which has many negative points.

Allah knows the best

As salamu 'alaikum

Kakorot

" 'O' Allah I am wordless for what you provided me in this world and for guiding me to Islam,the path towards You".

new-mum-has-no-legs-one-arm-1561446

A woman born with no legs and only one arm is getting used to caring for her new baby.
Melek, 24, and her husband Mehmet are overjoyed with their son Semih, who is now nine-months-old.
The couple first met when they were 14, introduced by family friends after Mehmet moved to Denmark from Turkey.

Melek said: "We always wanted children and we were so happy when we found out I was pregnant. I took the test five or six times."
However, both doctors and Melek's family were concerned about how her body would respond to, not to mention cope with, being pregnant.
She was determined to give birth naturally but the decision was taken out of her hands when her waters unexpectedly broke.
Semih was born by caesarean section, weighing a healthy 8lb 6oz, the next morning with Melek under a general anaesthetic as doctors were unable to administer an epidural.
But since leaving hospital it has been a sharp learning curve for the new mother, and Mehmet, as she is still learning how to handle the baby.
Melek added: "Family and friends have all said that they will be happy to help. We hope to get a bigger apartment that has a lift, a room for the baby and space for our dog Chanel."

Regards.
Abdullah.

JazakAllaahu khayran for posting.

eminbey

信得過…是我的名字
As salamu 'alaikum

well alhamdulilah we are very thankful for having good health.

Now lets get back to the point. If those people were not Muslim, I wouldn't care that much but I do care a lot because they are Muslims.

If I and others can say" how come Muslims doing this" instead of saying" oh,how pitty they are"..that would be the same reaction given by non Muslims and they would say even worse things.

So now you can see what we spot first?
Why not take good example and share with us such as those kids in gaza. we do not need to use an example which has many negative points.

Allah knows the best

As salamu 'alaikum
well expressed
jazakallah khairan

nassie93

Ya Allah! Who said that we should show no sympathy just because they are not 'good' muslims. YES they are wrong for having a haram relationship but what has that got to do with the fact that they are bringing up a young child despite the mother's disability! Why do people always have to seek the negative points in things eh?
And sister kalena...
'We wouldn't want any Muslims to be pictured as less than perfect humans...! Are you sure they aren't an AMERICAN couple?!'
Sweetheart there are muslims less than perfect in fact nobody's perfect darling so stop worrying about what people will think. and 'American couple' don't forget 'American' refers to lots of people including islam reverts so please don't generalise. Subhanallah!

I'm sorry lol you can see that I'm expressing my anger there but walaahi this really annoyed me.