Observations.

muslimaislam

As-Salam Alikum

You hear that the Saudie Kingdom is corrupt or link to terrorism, about Palistine, Pakistan, Irag War, Afghanistan War & that Yemen is next.

We all hear about it.

I don't believe that there is a Islamic country in the world that has not been corrupted or is/has been at war.

Part of the reason that the usa went to war with Irag & afghanistan is because of OIL. Usa needs OIL for every thing, they are just looking after there own skins & they wouldn't drop a massive nuclear bomb on there also because of the OIL. There weren't any Wepons of Mass Distruction in Irag.

Usa has to be at war or getting ready for war because it helps there economy. Think about it, you have 1 soldier. You to feed that soldier, so you will need food, you will need a person to bring the food to the soldier, then you will need transport for the food to bring it to the soldier, you will need a mechanic for the transport for the food to bring it to the soldier but the mechanic also needs food but also needs house to live in. So the mechanic needs some one to build him a house, so he can live in it, so he can fix the transport to bring the food to the soldier. But the builder needs wood, so some one has to get the wood, transport the wood, sell the wood, transport again, then you need the tools for the wood.

Do you see a pattern?
This why usa have to be or preparing for war, you understand?

Usa wants to control the world, control everything that they can.
They are just a big bully.

Islam was strong with every one until the radio came along, the TV, the computer, the internet, the guns. Islam has taken a massive hit recently because of the what has been invented.
Only in the pass 100 years that people say the Islam is Terrorism. This is because they can record it, take a photo of it & watch it on the internet.
But what about the english do the Aboriginals of Australia or what christoper columbis did the native's of America. What about the black vs white racist issues of the last century.
These where all started by white man who weren't muslim. They didn't respect the native's or coloured because they were different.
But has a muslim, I can go up to a complete stranger (who is muslim) & start talking about islam & get alone generally well.
It is how the non-muslim make up a law & then enforce it in every one else because the feel like, want rule & own every thing.

I am sorry if I offend any one but I needed to tell this.

As-Salam Alikum :SMILY259:

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
:wasalam:,

may Allah reward u for ur concern for muslim ummah. unfortunately, we are living in hard times.

maybe the time is near when Isa (as) and Imam Mehdi will arrive and bring back justice and peace back.

may Allah protect us all.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
~Salam to all!

As-Salam Alikum

You hear that the Saudie Kingdom is corrupt or link to terrorism, about Palistine, Pakistan, Irag War, Afghanistan War & that Yemen is next.

We all hear about it.

I don't believe that there is a Islamic country in the world that has not been corrupted or is/has been at war.

Part of the reason that the usa went to war with Irag & afghanistan is because of OIL. Usa needs OIL for every thing, they are just looking after there own skins & they wouldn't drop a massive nuclear bomb on there also because of the OIL. There weren't any Wepons of Mass Distruction in Irag.

Usa has to be at war or getting ready for war because it helps there economy. Think about it, you have 1 soldier. You to feed that soldier, so you will need food, you will need a person to bring the food to the soldier, then you will need transport for the food to bring it to the soldier, you will need a mechanic for the transport for the food to bring it to the soldier but the mechanic also needs food but also needs house to live in. So the mechanic needs some one to build him a house, so he can live in it, so he can fix the transport to bring the food to the soldier. But the builder needs wood, so some one has to get the wood, transport the wood, sell the wood, transport again, then you need the tools for the wood.

Do you see a pattern?
This why usa have to be or preparing for war, you understand?

Usa wants to control the world, control everything that they can.
They are just a big bully.

Islam was strong with every one until the radio came along, the TV, the computer, the internet, the guns. Islam has taken a massive hit recently because of the what has been invented.
Only in the pass 100 years that people say the Islam is Terrorism. This is because they can record it, take a photo of it & watch it on the internet.
But what about the english do the Aboriginals of Australia or what christoper columbis did the native's of America. What about the black vs white racist issues of the last century.
These where all started by white man who weren't muslim. They didn't respect the native's or coloured because they were different.
But has a muslim, I can go up to a complete stranger (who is muslim) & start talking about islam & get alone generally well.
It is how the non-muslim make up a law & then enforce it in every one else because the feel like, want rule & own every thing.

I am sorry if I offend any one but I needed to tell this.

As-Salam Alikum :SMILY259:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

:bismillah:
:salam2:

Allah swt is The Best Providers!

Need not worry too much sister muslimaislam
everything is under control!
:ma:
Alhamdulillah!

:tti_sister:~May Allah shower blesses upon all muslim~Amin!

Take Care!
Thank you,

~Wassalam :)

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

What we need to understand is the policies of the US have nothing to do with the people of the US.
Our government sucks..just like the rest of the governments.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
~Salam to all!

Do we really need another USA bashing thread?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
:bismillah:
:salam2:

:ma:Nothing on my side
Has been good since
Alhamdulillah!
So far so good!

but Israel do!

Many!
Like lately The Jews in Israel has chase off all Christians from The Holy Land that was meant to be share equaly among the muslims,Christians,catholics and Jews but The Jews want them all for themselve!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hjjiuwtt-SY

Rachel Corrie 5th Grade Speech I'm here because I care
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UK8Z3i3aTq4
guess Little Rachel Corrie landed in Palestine for the Christians/Catholic there too.So if the USA would to focus on this side will be of much help for them!

:tti_sister:~May Allah swt shower blesses upon all muslim~Amin!

Thank you,
Take Care!

~Wassalam :)