PLEASE Pray For My Family - Important

Rashadi

I am sorry to hear this horrible event you are going through and may Allah Subhana wa Ta'ala make things easier for you and your family, ameen. The man you met is not a good example of Muslim and the truth is you do not need such person. The good news is you found the truth of Islam and this is the best gift one can receive. A real marriage is for the love of Allah and it is an act of worship. The Prophet(saaws) said that half of one's religion is completed upon marriage and he further said behind every good Muslim there is a good Muslim wife and behind every good Muslimah there is a good Muslim husband. So I pray and hope that things become better for you. I would encourage you to meet Muslim sisters, go to the Masjid and learn Islam. When you start living your life according to how your Lord and Creator wants you to live, you'll be successful, InshaAllah. Keep in mind that bad people exist everywhere and this man is not a decent Muslim. If one does not fear Allah, then one will not be afraid to harm others.

May Allah make things better for you and may He give you the best in this life and in the hereafter, ameen. If you need any help, feel free to ask and we will gladly help you sister.

Waleykom Salaam.

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
You better leave this man sister...no use to be with him anymore. On the other hand, do not leave Islam or stop praying..this is like punishing your self.

Al-Sharh: 5-,

5: So, verily, for every difficulty there is a relief. 6: Verily, with every difficulty there is a relief.

Pray and ask for Allah's guidance, inshAllah.