post ur PET

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
Ms. Shelia

1-3-2006-09.jpg

is this your real cat....

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
Hey sister that is really a beautiful one sleeping there. For how much will you sell it to me? LOL

sell?.....no ways....first of all thats not my real cat hehe..but my cat is same like her..white in colour and her weight is same like this cat..but she is 1 year....
and if you are asking my cat..then forget it..you will never get it..coz, i love her, and i love cats..lol..inshallah, i will catch my real cats picture and i will post it over here..inshallah

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
sell?.....no ways....first of all thats not my real cat hehe..but my cat is same like her..white in colour and her weight is same like this cat..but she is 1 year....
and if you are asking my cat..then forget it..you will never get it..coz, i love her, and i love cats..lol..inshallah, i will catch my real cats picture and i will post it over here..inshallah

assalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

I had a very beautiful one when I was at the age of 9. Its a one with THIS colour. However, my sister fears cat a lot and I could not have it any more.

Here is someone like him. :)

cat2.jpg

wassalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
aww so cute...mashallah...but, you know ,right now my cat does not stay with me....as my mom get scared from cats, and my brother has a baby girl, and he says that' she will get infected.'..so, i dont have my cat with me

hayat_yahya

my lovely cat

assalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

I had a very beautiful one when I was at the age of 9. Its a one with THIS colour. However, my sister fears cat a lot and I could not have it any more.

Here is someone like him. :)

cat2.jpg

wassalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh
:salam2:
mashallah lovely cats :D
<allah is with me> we wait your pictures ;) inshallah
ma as-salaama.

rtbour

american muslima
All these pets are so cute! Here is my kitty. The second picture is her after we shaved her. Poor kitty had her hair all stuck together because it's so long and we had to shave her. Now she looks like a lion. Haha.
KITTY.jpg

Shaved Kitty.jpg

hayat_yahya

All these pets are so cute! Here is my kitty. The second picture is her after we shaved her. Poor kitty had her hair all stuck together because it's so long and we had to shave her. Now she looks like a lion. Haha.
View attachment 5996

View attachment 5997
i could not see the pictures :(
i want to shave my cat too because it is very warm weather and i think it is better for her :hijabi: but dunno where they shave cats :p i can't do it myself :p
I have a white cat but outdoor, because it's not very good to have it at home
why you say that it is not very good to have a cat at home? remember that Abu Hurairah was a cat lover and it is allowed to have indoor cats...

rtbour

american muslima
i could not see the pictures :(
i want to shave my cat too because it is very warm weather and i think it is better for her :hijabi: but dunno where they shave cats :p i can't do it myself :p

why you say that it is not very good to have a cat at home? remember that Abu Hurairah was a cat lover and it is allowed to have indoor cats...

I took my cat to the veterinarian. He put her to sleep then gave her a bath and shaved her while she was sleeping. If you have any veterinarians around you, you should call them to see if they shave cats.

aaiwang

Sister and Brother,
Do you know who is Abu Hurairah (rawi hadith in Rasululloh era)?
The name “Abu Huraira” was given as a nickname when he was a small boy. Abu Huraira had a cat when he was a child. He loved cats. He always played with the cat. His friends called him Abu Huraira, ‘father of the cats’. After that everyone called him Abu Huraira. His real name was almost forgotten.
Code:
http://www.geocities.com/mutmainaa/kids/story/huraira.html
Look down at the picture:
komputer_kucing.jpg

Subhanalloh, nice pet!!! :)