post ur PET

hayat_yahya

:salam2:

He was nameless for a day or two because we couldn't think of a name then my little sister started calling him Amigo so it stuck.

Salam
So wonderful animals. Most of the members seem to have either cats or rabbits though lol.

Here's my baby girl Dixie:

dscn5261_50317309.jpg

This is my fuzzy booboo Pooka... this is an older pic, about 5 years old I think.

pookaresized.jpg

Salaam !
I have two dogs,
8 month old - Max (VOLPINO)
1 month old - Duke (Labrador)

Let me share mine

Here islovely cute goat named Baw Baw.. his very sweet.. He likes to smile a lot :D Hahahah :D

lovely pets mashallah :D

my cat after surgery and hair cut VVV

rightpath_357

this is my pet- she's out side right now!
s-leopard_img01-l.jpg

lolz- no- just kidding. i WISH i had a pet!!!!!:(maybe i could share one of urs!:lol: nah- actually- i want my own!:D

fatima1994

ƒ3!RY $p!r!T
:lol: so many catlovers here like me :D
sadly im on those days when i dont own a cat hehehehhe
well the black and white cutey fuzzy cat that comes to the kitchen window is getting very friendly with me...i'd keep it if my mom wud let me:(
so i prefer kittens cuz she lets me keep em hahahha......:SMILY139:

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
Lol yes he is ;) But I just say dwarf hamster, but my sister told these kinds are from Russia. So combinated it's a Russian dwarf hamster :D

Mashallah :D i had one too it was the cutest thing ever ! :D lol i called it hammy (yea not too bright with names) they are adorable and so much fun when they play with u and nibble on seeds . :) SubhanAllah amazing creature

Miss Aaliyah

Mashallah :D i had one too it was the cutest thing ever ! :D lol i called it hammy (yea not too bright with names) they are adorable and so much fun when they play with u and nibble on seeds . :) SubhanAllah amazing creature

Yes they are really amazing animals :) My mostly sleeps and then keeps me awake at night, but it's okej because sometimes when I can't sleep I go talk with him lol. And because I live alone he is the only one I can talk to (except Allah (swt) ;) ) so he hears a lots of useless things. Don't think he listens. He uses to climb upside down in the cage mostly lol. He looks so crazy when he does that and before I got him I had no idea they could do that...

hayat_yahya

:lol: so many catlovers here like me :D
sadly im on those days when i dont own a cat hehehehhe
well the black and white cutey fuzzy cat that comes to the kitchen window is getting very friendly with me...i'd keep it if my mom wud let me:(
so i prefer kittens cuz she lets me keep em hahahha......:SMILY139:
am a cat lover also but i don't own a cat actually and i think am not gonna get again pets; i had a cat for 13 years but she died in may this year and i don't feel like replacing her..

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
Yes they are really amazing animals :) My mostly sleeps and then keeps me awake at night, but it's okej because sometimes when I can't sleep I go talk with him lol. And because I live alone he is the only one I can talk to (except Allah (swt) ;) ) so he hears a lots of useless things. Don't think he listens. He uses to climb upside down in the cage mostly lol. He looks so crazy when he does that and before I got him I had no idea they could do that...

SubhanAllah long time since i saw this thread MashAllah good old memories ...

I just remember my hamster.... i gave it to a small girl when i had to move, :D but it was amazing having it.

Ahsen

I have a female parrot.Mashallah it's older than me.I had a pair actually,but the male parrot died.

saifkhan

abd-Allah
ssalam alaikum

this was my cat
it was so cute, I used to pass most of the time with it, as my semester vacation was going on.
but the prob was, you or anyone had to play with it, otherwise it would disturb a lot.
by younger brothers HSC exams were at the nose-end, so I had no choice but to give back to the shop-owner.

I cried that day, and I refused to take money back, coz my fitra didn't allow me.
I hope someone would understand my feelings.....

I know I shouldn't have give back, but turly there were no choice, and as my classeswere about to start, so mom would have killed me....lolz...coz when there were no one in home, mohad to play with it, leaving all works behind.....
you'd not believe, the cat use to cry/scream just like a stubborn baby, it was amazing

sometimes i go thorugh the pics and think about it

it's name was TIGER

wassalam everyone

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    363.3 KB · Views: 12

JenGiove

I have a tendency to pick up strays. My oldest cat <14years old> I found abandoned in an apartment with his brother <now dead>, my youngest is 4 years old and I found her when she was 6 weeks old covered in fleas at a rest stop while I was on my way long distance to my dying grandmother. My grandmother revived so much so that she got out of bed and ate turkey dinner at the family table, AND had wine and chocolate!<a pre-eptive thanksgiving dinnier held the day before Halloween> Alhamdulilah!! She died the following month. It was the last time I saw her alive.

My dog I found at the animal shelter I was volunteering at. She was found as a stray and had/HAS so much anxiety that you couldn't take her outside, couldn't take her back in, couldn't walk through doorways.....she was close to being put-down but I took her in and she quivered for 3 days in a corner. We think that she was 1) abused by a man who wore a black hat 2)Was a Katrina survivor 3) was caged in a crate that was too small for her in a kitchen. While she's no pick-nic to deal with, she is taking steps at healing and is more involved in society that anyone could have imagined before. She's also the self-appointed guardian of my son. So much so that if he goes outside with her, she will follow him anywhere. Even to the places that scare her the most.

hayat_yahya

SubhanAllah long time since i saw this thread MashAllah good old memories ...

I just remember my hamster.... i gave it to a small girl when i had to move, :D but it was amazing having it.

yes, i am missing months from the forum then i come and revive sum threads :lol:

I have a female parrot.Mashallah it's older than me.I had a pair actually,but the male parrot died.
:wasalam:

:lol:

ssalam alaikum

this was my cat
it was so cute, I used to pass most of the time with it, as my semester vacation was going on.
but the prob was, you or anyone had to play with it, otherwise it would disturb a lot.
by younger brothers HSC exams were at the nose-end, so I had no choice but to give back to the shop-owner.

I cried that day, and I refused to take money back, coz my fitra didn't allow me.
I hope someone would understand my feelings.....

I know I shouldn't have give back, but turly there were no choice, and as my classeswere about to start, so mom would have killed me....lolz...coz when there were no one in home, mohad to play with it, leaving all works behind.....
you'd not believe, the cat use to cry/scream just like a stubborn baby, it was amazing

sometimes i go thorugh the pics and think about it

it's name was TIGER

wassalam everyone

is very sad indeeed when you get used to a pet then circumstances put you in the position to renounce at your pet; and animals are quiet attached to their owners and keep remembering them and miss them as well.

i had a dog but we were not able to keep him because of some reasons so we gave him to our grandparents to keep him in the garden; he was still in family but he was so sad subhanallah! every time we went there, the dog had sparkles of hope in the eyes like waiting we get him back; he got ill and died few years later.

:(:(:(

I have a tendency to pick up strays. My oldest cat <14years old> I found abandoned in an apartment with his brother <now dead>, my youngest is 4 years old and I found her when she was 6 weeks old covered in fleas at a rest stop while I was on my way long distance to my dying grandmother. My grandmother revived so much so that she got out of bed and ate turkey dinner at the family table, AND had wine and chocolate!<a pre-eptive thanksgiving dinnier held the day before Halloween> Alhamdulilah!! She died the following month. It was the last time I saw her alive.

My dog I found at the animal shelter I was volunteering at. She was found as a stray and had/HAS so much anxiety that you couldn't take her outside, couldn't take her back in, couldn't walk through doorways.....she was close to being put-down but I took her in and she quivered for 3 days in a corner. We think that she was 1) abused by a man who wore a black hat 2)Was a Katrina survivor 3) was caged in a crate that was too small for her in a kitchen. While she's no pick-nic to deal with, she is taking steps at healing and is more involved in society that anyone could have imagined before. She's also the self-appointed guardian of my son. So much so that if he goes outside with her, she will follow him anywhere. Even to the places that scare her the most.

my mum also adopted a black small dog left alone because he has a deficiency in looking; the dog has the nose like cut but my mum felt pity for him instead of being disgusted so she got him and gave to my grandparents. he is so loving nature mashallah.