Pray for friend has cancer

likeali4life

:salam2: I pray to Allah that everyone is in good health

I had bad new today, my friend sent me a message saying that her mother went to hospital and she found out that she has cancer. Firstly i am still in shock and Pray to Allah That Allah cures her from the illness. secondly what can i say to her because she feels sad and her mood has totally changed.

I donot see my friend as she lives very far away from me and i feel shamed becus i donot knw how help her. but i know that her heart is broken in pieces.

Please make dua for her mother to get better

MalikBrother

:wasalam:

It's sad to hear about your friend's Mother, and we will pray for her health to get better. Tell your friend to play Surat AR Rehman Recitation, audio everyday to your friend's Mother.

I heard when one has had cancer or related to cancer, one kept listening Surat AR Rehman recitation everyday, and miraculously recovered. Who knows your case will face the same, and Insha'Allah!

Surat AR Rehman Recitation, Audio. Download that. You can find in Youtube or google it.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Alah swt Is The Best Providers!

:bismillah:
:salam2:

Such A sad News.

May Allah help through this difficult time~Amin!

.Also a du'a for us to recite~:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
:bismillah:

"Ya Allah swt, remove the hardship,
Ya Allah swt God of mankind,
Please grant cure,for you are the healer,
there is not cure but from You,
cure which leaves no illness behind~Ãmin!

Bismillaahi tawakkaltu alal laahi walaa hawla walaa quwwata illaa billaahi

May Allah swt reward you~Amin!
And
~May Allah swt help all muslim~Amin!

Take Care!
~Wassalam .

saifkhan

abd-Allah
salam alaikum

may Allah cure her and grant her patience at the time of hardship.
may Allah grant peace and fulfillment to her heart and make her more devoted to Allah.

we can pray for her, there is nothing more we can do.
you can go and visit her and tell her: some good talks, good condolence, to have patience, to recite some ayahs.

we'll pray for her insha Allah

salam alaikum

hijabi_sis

Walykumusalaam warahmatullah wabarkatuh

I will keep your friends mum in my duas inshAllah.... may Allah Purify her and grant her better health ameen.... i remeber when one of my aunties was diagnosed with cancer..... but Alhumdulilah with the help of Allah she recovered after having chemotherapy...... remind oyu friend Allah tests those whom He loves , He tested the Prophets and we are nothing compared to the Prophets..... please advice your friend to be patient and make plenty of dua inshAllah....