proud to be here on TTI

allah rakkah lav

i love allah alone
asalam alaikom BROTHERS and SISTERS

im very proud to be here on this TTI forum ,.
because here the intension of all here is to learn islam rather making time pass and getting new friends . i dont have account on any other sites except this forum because of this reason where ever i go they used to put request and start flirting !!! but this is the BLESSED SITE for every one being here

even if we unknowingly talk also there are more brothers and sisters who take care on each other

the reminding given in the posts not to talk with the OPPOSITE GENDER is not a WARNING or ADVICE i took ALL THOSE IN A CARE of our UNBORN SIBLINGS and FEAR ON ALLAH

so i proud to be one of the member here

who are all feeling the same as of me join this thread

wa salam

allah rakkah lav

i love allah alone
i wish good luck for all those brothers and sisters who take caring the members over here
esp the admin of this site and few sisters and brothers who are not only elder than me but very kind to us

may allah bless them all

dilek

OntheWayOf ALLAH
all I agree.. from the time I faced with that website I look for nearly everyday..I want to follow whats going on here, what are the people speaking about.. because I know what is talked here all we need in Islam.. There is no useless words here, that is the best thing I love here ;)

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
assalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

Yes indeed that is the only reason which kept me here. :)

Alhamdhulillah for guiding me to this wonderful place.

wassalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

Aisya al-Humaira

الحمدلله على كل حال
:salam2: wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh
to all dear brothers and sisters
yup alhamdulillah
all praise to Allah for letting me know about this website
i am surely happy for being here
cos sometimes i do browse around-for other islamic websites too where there are forum that people share ideas and knowledge
but i guess only TTI is the best in my heart so far :ma:
well i do hope that this site will lasts for quite a long time inshaAllah
and moreover i do feel that we all really are like a huge family even if we never talk or come upon each other
also the only reason i log on my laptop most of the time is to read any beneficial information here alhamdulillah
i wish abundant of happiness and peacefulness in all our hearts aminn :SMILY259:
take care everyone
:wasalam: