Pulled my Kufi off........

BrotherInIslam7

La Illaha Illa Allah
Staff member
Salamu alaykum

Brother Abdul hasib that is a test from Allah. Alla tested you to see if you will be patient. One of the companions ( muaz ibn jabal) was asking for an advice and the prophet :saw: said " la taghdab" Dont be angry". Not controling anger leads to more evil. Allah even informs us in quran to return evil with good and you will see that the enemy will become a good person to you. For sure hitting him will cause only more harm and more problems. Just know what the prophets and their companions went through. Our tests are no compared to theirs. The more iman a person has, the bigger the test from Allah azawajal. Allah tests us because He loves us. With tests and patience Allah raises our ranks in paradise and forgives our sins.

So, be patient as Allah says in surah mulk that He created the life and death to test who will behave in the most riches manners and action.

Allah knows best

Wassealam

:salam2:

It's funny that you mention it Akhi. Because the Imam mentioned the hadeeth today in our masjid's friday Khutbah and I was planning to mention it here.. :)

Munawar

Striving for Paradise
Brother,
What happened to you was not more than what happened to our beloved Prophet :saw: when he was in sajood infront of Kaaba and some evil people put camel's stomuch and intestines over him.

Did he take revenge? Did he? No, he didn't !

So Forgive him.
Better yet... All you guys corner him in a room or something, he will be really scared that he will be beaten. But then you go to him and tell him how PO you were, and then tell him that as a follower of Prophet Mohhamad you learned that it is better to forgive, so you are forgiving him.
And then tell him not to do it again.

I think this will be much better for you, and may be for him too that he may start thinking about Islam.
:wasalam:

Musulmanin

Brother,
What happened to you was not more than what happened to our beloved Prophet :saw: when he was in sajood infront of Kaaba and some evil people put camel's stomuch and intestines over him.

So Forgive him.
Better yet... All you guys corner him in a room or something, he will be really scared that he will be beaten. But then you go to him and tell him how PO you were, and then tell him that as a follower of Prophet Mohhamad you learned that it is better to forgive, so you are forgiving him.

I think this will be much better for you, and may be for him too that he may start thinking about Islam.

Great Advice. This is how Muslims must show patience.

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member
Brother,

So Forgive him.

I came to the thread with a reply prepared in mind..but I see that brother Munawar beat me with one that is times and times better..mashallah..jazaka allah khair wa ahsana ilayk akhi!

Brother Abdul Hasib..pay close attention to these words baraka allaho feek! :)

wannabe_muttaqi

A MUSLIM BROTHER
Assalamu Alaikum

Seriously brother, you should stop hyping so much. He pulled your Kufi - okay; if it really meant that much to you - you should have done something about it there and then (not that I'm encouraging any violence) but the moment has passed. It's pretty silly of you ranting and raving about it now on a forum and contemplating how to take revenge. Rise it above it brother, you don't want to look petty.

wsalam

I can't help but agree with brother Abdul Raheem. Akhi Abdul hasib one benefit of doubt that i can give you here is you are young (mid- teens) or else this matter is not even worth posting here. Life is too short for these kind of minor skirmishes. don't be bothered too much . Forget it and move on and be careful next time.

OneSquared

Ya Elahi!

Brother....I know this seems like a very vexing situation....but the thing is The Prophet (pbuh) used to address everyone...even the kuffar in a gentle manner no matter what because he hoped that they would one day become Muslim

If you attack this person who pulled your kufi off you're showing him you're no better than him. Show him that Muslims are gentle, peaceful people who do not stoop to a low level.

Be an exemplar.

Allah knows best