Subhana Allah!
Asalamu alaykum

Ramadhan kareem

get-8-2008-bdvrx3ev.gif

Ramadan-Kareem.gif

ramadan_kareem.jpg

Believer

Assalamu Aleykum,
Ramadan Kareem to all of my brothers and sisters and your families InshaAllah!
InshaAllah this will be a blessed month for all. Amin!

Was Salamu Aleykum

palestine

Servant of Allah
Ramadan kareem! brothers and sisters i really encourage you to take advantage of this blessed month. my eyes have opened far more than any other year because unlike the last ramadan's, i'm going to take advantage of this month inshaAllah and of my the time i have in this life inshaAllah. i hope you all do as well. Asalamu alaykum wrwb.

Muslimah-S

Seek The Almighty
:salam2: everyone!

Abu Hurayrah, may Allaah be pleased with him, reported that the Messenger of Allaah, sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam, said: “Every act of the son of Adam is for him, every good deed is multiplied in reward by seven hundred multiples; Allaah the Exalted and Majestic said: except fasting. It is (exclusively) meant for Me and I (alone) will reward it, he has abstained from food and drink, and sexual pleasures for My sake” [Al-Bukhaari and Muslim].

Imaam Ibn Rajab, may Allaah have mercy upon him, said: “All deeds are multiplied ten multiples up to seven hundred multiples, except for fasting as its reward does not have a designated limit. Allaah will multiply its reward abundantly without count. Fasting requires great patience and

Allaah says about patient people that which means: “Indeed, the patient will be given their reward without account [i.e. limit].”

[Quran: 39: 10].

ramadan.gif

sajjuaiah

RAMADAN KAREEM

RAMADAN KAREEM. RAMADAN MUBARAK. HAPPY RAMADAN.:shake:

MAY ALLAH GUIDE ALL OF US. :tti_sister:
MAY ALLAH ACCEPT OUR FASTINGS AND PRAYERS. :tti_sister:

JAZAKMULLAH HU-KHAIRAN.