RANT- Your Opinion?

aisha16

Assalamu Allaykum, this is just a rant please let me know Ur opinions-

I'm so sick and tired of society...it's completely disgusting and backwards. Just hearing the constant stories about the trouble given to niqaabi and hijaabi sisters. Why is it anyones business if a woman dresses covered? Tons of women dress in bikinis and make business of of this sort of thing. How backwards? Shouldn't a covered woman be respected and honored, not ridiculed and insulted. Again I don't wanna sound like Misses Obvious.... I know this isn't news..but seriously. I'm just completely disturbed. And I'm tired of the stereotypes and discrimination against Muslims. I'm sick of it..and I'm not the apologetic type who starts whining about how Muslims are normal and we do this
and that normally. We're just like you...bla bla bla.

I just want to know is the world just filled with racist ignorant scum? And if it is when is the world going to be filled with intellectuals and moral people. Sorry I'm just tired of the hypocrisy and twisted times we live in....

What do you all think?

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
:wasalam:,

you are right and agree with you. but you need to look into 2 major points:

1. we are living in an age of fitnah - we have to bear it with patience until peace and justice is restored, Islam and muslims regains its strength. and tht will happen soon with the coming of Isa (as) and Imam Mehdi inshallah.

2. thinking over these ignorant ppl's attitude too much will not help you in ur iman and will make more frustrated. instead look into the women who wear hijabs and niqabs. dont let all these non-sense which ppl make disappoint you sister.

andi kumala dewi

wa'alaykumslam warahmatullah

keep patient ukhte, we have already known it, many peoples doesnt like women in islam wear niqab or hijab. i am also wonder why many peoples more prefer or argue if women wear bikini or mini dress are more honour than women who has tried to save theirself wear hijab, and absolutely this is very streng opinion. And of course i am really angry with u.

And the Jews will not be pleased with thee, nor will the Christians, till thou follow their creed. Say: Lo! the guidance of Allah (Himself) is Guidance. And if thou shouldst follow their desires after the knowledge which hath come unto thee, then wouldst thou have from Allah no protecting friend nor helper. (Al baqarah :120)

actually they had awore that hijab can give much benefit.

This is Allah's destiny, the world is not the place of muslim but kufr

elysetexel

1. we are living in an age of fitnah - we have to bear it with patience until peace and justice is restored, Islam and muslims regains its strength. and tht will happen soon with the coming of Isa (as) and Imam Mehdi inshallah.

2. thinking over these ignorant ppl's attitude too much will not help you in ur iman and will make more frustrated. instead look into the women who wear hijabs and niqabs. dont let all these non-sense which ppl make disappoint you sister.

Well said, thank you.
People don't see anymore, they have shells before their eyes. Naked makes money and thats what people want nowadays. but Allah never wanted that and wants us to do good.
Lets pretact ourselfs to cover up.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

First we really do not need to be concerned about what the others do. That is their choice. I often wonder why Muslim women are so upset with non-Muslim women and what they wear. Let them be. It is not our concern.

We cannot let the conditions of non-Muslims affect our faith. If the are happy with what they have let them go. I do not have to do what they are doing.

Society by its definition has through the ages been unjust. When we live in the duyna with total disreguard for the Good..we are ok with it. because we want the glitter of the duyna. This condition will not change. People chase money,women, fame, fortune..and when you chase it you walk over others to get what you want.

Muslim women are being attacked because they are a reminder, a physical reminder, of one that is not chasing the goods of the duyna. People do not like to see themselves in the mirror. Those who are attacking Muslim women want the best of the duyna...but they have been told by the duyna that you are a have not. Thus they attack the innoncents.

Don't let them get you down.

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!

:salam2:wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu.

jazakallah khairan akhi for those words.i guess i've been foolish lately.

kayleigh

Yeah I just wish everyone (EVERYONE) would learn to mind their own business and stop caring about the decisions other people make. Who cares? I don't.

alf2

Islam is a way of life
They want to give women the CHOICE of what they wear...Until the sister CHOOSES to wear hijab or niqaab.

Then they FORCE her not to.

What the hell sense does that make? :astag: