Request For Supplication

mahaseeb

Asalalamualikum dear brothers and sisters;
Hope every one is in pink of health and imaan by grace of allah.
I have a small request for br's and sis's out here to remember me in your supplications.
I got an interview call for a job after a long waiting time alhamdulillah by grace of almighty allah .so request you all to make dua so that i clear it inshallah by grace of allah.
Thanks in advance
Jazakallah hu khair
Abdul Haseeb

tariq353

:salam2:

Brother for sure we will insha'allah..

Insha'allah Allah soon u will blessed with a good job......

wa salam

:)

sachin4islam

Assalam Alaikum: Dear Abdul.

I revise my Du'aa. May Allah turn circumstances in your favor,to recruit you for the job.
InshaAllah the outcome of the interview would be positive.

I await a Swedish feast by you.

Regards.

mahussain3

Son of Aa'ishah(R.A)
Wa'alykum as salam brother,

Insha-Allah, we'll. May Allah(SWT) grant you whats best for you,Aameen.

Tabassum07

Smile for Allah

May Allah give you success in your interview and may you get the job which is best for you, ameen.

If the interviewers ask you "Do you have any questions?" Remember to not say 'no.' Ask them some questions such as:

-What does an ordinary day at this job look like?

-If I'm hired, what would the company expect from me within three or four months?

-What skills would you say are most valuable to have for this position?

-Do you have any reservations in hiring me? (This is an opportunity for you to defend yourself and convince them if they say like, you don't have that much experience - you can give explain to them something you did during college or previous work that shows you have those skills..)

-What would you say are the best things about working in this company? And the least?

-Why is this position vacant? What were the greatest strengths and weaknesss of the person who last held this position?

mahaseeb

Assalam Alaikum: Dear Abdul.

I revise my Du'aa. May Allah turn circumstances in your favor,to recruit you for the job.
InshaAllah the outcome of the interview would be positive.

I await a Swedish feast by you.

Regards.

Walikumsalam Abdullah;
Thanks a lot for being so kind.
My brother its better if you can expect indian feast :) coz i my self never had swedish feast.
And i am sorry brother not to reply your mail because i need time coz i have to write a big mail.Which i will send you after i am done with the interview.
Jazakallah hu khair.

Asalamualikum
Abdul haseeb

mahaseeb

May God help you be focused, confident and cheerful. Prepare well for the interview by learning about the company and having questions to ask the interviewer. Also be ready for the typical interview questions such as: What are your weaknesses? Why do you think you can be an asset to our company? Why haven't you worked for so long? Etc.

Best wishes.

Asalamualikum;
Thanks a lot brother for the wished and for the advices.I will try to put my best effort inshallah.

jazakallah hu khair
Asalamualikum

Abdul haseeb

mahaseeb

May Allah give you success in your interview and may you get the job which is best for you, ameen.

If the interviewers ask you "Do you have any questions?" Remember to not say 'no.' Ask them some questions such as:

-What does an ordinary day at this job look like?

-If I'm hired, what would the company expect from me within three or four months?

-What skills would you say are most valuable to have for this position?

-Do you have any reservations in hiring me? (This is an opportunity for you to defend yourself and convince them if they say like, you don't have that much experience - you can give explain to them something you did during college or previous work that shows you have those skills..)

-What would you say are the best things about working in this company? And the least?

-Why is this position vacant? What were the greatest strengths and weaknesss of the person who last held this position?

Walikumsalam sister;

Thanks a lot for the dua and for the advice.I really appriciate it.May allah bless you and have mercy on your soul.The questions you have pointed here are worthy and i will pendown it with out fail.
The big problem is the language coz i have the interview in swedish and i am not so good in swedish.i can manage to communicate at basic level.And i am bit worried about that fact.But inshallah lets se what happens.Who know what gift allah has kept in the box which will be opend soon by allah.
Jazakallah hu khair
Asalamualikum
Abdul haseeb

hijabi_sis

Walykumuslaam warahmatullah wabaraktuhu...

Yes brother I will defo make dua for you..... that is the best give your sister can give you :-D....... Dont worry Allah will do what is best for you..... inshAllah let us know how it goes brother..... May Allah grant you ease ameennn

mahaseeb

Asalalamualikum dear brothers and sisters;
Hope every one is in pink of health and imaan by grace of allah.
I have a small request for br's and sis's out here to remember me in your supplications.
I got an interview call for a job after a long waiting time alhamdulillah by grace of almighty allah .so request you all to make dua so that i clear it inshallah by grace of allah.
Thanks in advance
Jazakallah hu khair
Abdul Haseeb

Asalamualikum brother's and sister's

Hope every one is doing fine by grace of almighty allah.Last month i posted a thread for request of supplication for a job interview.And alhamdulillah i got the job and will start from may 2nd.I would like to thank every one for the supplications.May allah bless all of us and bestow us jannah..

Jazakallah hu khair
Abdul Haseeb

JenGiove

Asalamualikum brother's and sister's

Hope every one is doing fine by grace of almighty allah.Last month i posted a thread for request of supplication for a job interview.And alhamdulillah i got the job and will start from may 2nd.I would like to thank every one for the supplications.May allah bless all of us and bestow us jannah..

Jazakallah hu khair
Abdul Haseeb

ALHAMDULILAH! Congradulations!!!