Salaam

SwordofAllah16

Heros of Islam
:salam2: My dear brothers and sisters...Alhamdulillah its nice to see that so many brothers and sisters are so active in this site

My name is Muhammed Zain Moshiur Rahman, pick a name inshaAllah and call me that i'd prefer Zain though lol. Alhamdulillah i recently started practising. Growing up in a place where i grew up in lLondon you don't get that much guidence but Alhamdulillah Allah has showed me once again that it is Allah who guides and those Allah guides can never get misguided, i never knew much about Islam properly just knew the traditional version of Islam, soon after i joined this in my area Dawah project i was able to fully grasp the beauty of Islam and inshaAllah i'm still striving to be the best i can be inshaAllah. My father passed away when i was 5 years old (may Allah give him Jannat ul fidaus inshaAllah) and now im living with my mother who at the moment is very ill as she needs to go for a dialysis 3 times a week (for those who don't know what that is she is a kidney patient and needs to go hospital 3 times a week). my main aim inshaAllah is to die as a martar (if that's how you spell it) and to please Allah most of all and help establish his authority upon this world...right now i'm trying to get married with someone please make du'a it goes well if not alhamdulIllah its not the end of the world. i go college at the moment studying A-levels Law, English language and literature and sociology, inshaAllah planning to go university please mke du'a for that to.

the reason why i'm on this site is because i want to gain abit more knowledge on Islam other then wat i knw like if any knows fiqh issues or hadith. I hope things go well inshaAllah and may Allah bless all my brothers and sisters who are on this site ameen

wasalaam

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Welcome bro, Walahi it's really amazing to know that we don't just have reverts but we also have those that want to practice more(were born Muslims). I wonder why most people that were born Muslims but now are becoming more practicing Muslims are mostly colloge/highschool kids? anyway, I hope you enjoy your stay. Salams

kubra_2002

Allahu Akubar!!!!!
:wasalam: brother, wel come to TTI family, I hope that ur Mom feels better inshallah, I will remember her in my du'aa inshallah, and May ALLLAH make things easy fot you and your family

SwordofAllah16

Heros of Islam
:wasalam: brother, wel come to TTI family, I hope that ur Mom feels better inshallah, I will remember her in my du'aa inshallah, and May ALLLAH make things easy fot you and your family

:salam2:

thank you brothers and sisters this means alot to me
and to put a smile on your face leme tell you a hadith
wen a person makes du'a for another person, the angels mke the same du'a for them.
and i can tell u ther du'az are more lykly to be accepted then myn inshaAllah Allah knwz best tho.
ope ur all gud
wasalaam:shake:

SwordofAllah16

Heros of Islam
JazakAllah the whole tings kinda on its way i alredy hav a person in mind jus need to approach the parents ma sister spoke to this person and from what it seems she was happy with it too but she wants wat her parents want for er so make du'a :inshallah:

salahdin

WA ALEIKUM MUSALAM WA RAHMATULLAHI WA BARAKATU BROTHER .ITS NOT ONLY YOU WHO IS AIMING TO DIE AS A MUJAHID WE ARE TOO . MAY WE SACRIFICE OUR LIVES FOR OUR MASTER ALLAH (AZA WAJALLAH). GREEN BIRDS FLYING FREELY IN JANAH AND LIVING IN THE THRONE OF ALLAH (AZA WAJALLAH) WHAT MORE CAN ONE ASK . BUT THE FIRST JIHAD IS TO START WITH OURSELVES. YOUR MOTHER WILL BE OK INSHALLAH.

SwordofAllah16

Heros of Islam
:jazaak: mashAllah your name is quiet nice, tank of islam from wat i know mashaAllah i know a brother that likes to call himself Al-dababullah (the tank of Allah)

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Assalamu Aleicoum dear brother.

Welcome dear brother to your second family,I am sure it is blessed forum Inshallah becasue I am also new member.

May Allah help you dear brother to your path to Allah,and may Allah rabby Al.amine help to your mother that she recovers soon and may Allah give your father beautiful Jannah.

May Allah bless all Muslims.

Your sister Asja

SwordofAllah16

Heros of Islam
:wasalam::jazaak:
thank you for making such beautiful du'az sister
mashaAllah a new member and already 133 post you must be very active, but i guess its not such a big suprise this site is just sooo nice all the brothers and sister i love them for the sake of Allah evrywhere

please make du'a for the brothers and sisters of Gaza, more than 200 broz and sisz were shahid :inshallah: today