Salam!

Zaynab123

Subhana Allah!
Asalamu alaykum

Allahu Akbar! I love your story. Its so amazing i'm glad you have found the true path and now i'm honored to pronounce you as one of the people that i respect.:) Congrats!!!

:SMILY206: to ISLAM & TTI enjoy your stay here and have fun:hearts:

wasalam

IbnAhmad

Assalamu alaykum

subhanallah!! Allahu Akbar!! your story is amazing :)
congrats on you reversion..may allah swt bless youu..amiiin

also...welcome to the forum..hope you benefit inshaAllah

wassalam :) :)

ayesha_r

Muslimah
:salam2: sister
ALLAH AKBAR
i love ur conversion story sis
May ALLAH bless you and keep on guidign you to the straight path.Ameen
take care
walikum salam

zbhotto

Banned
ALLAHUAKBAR

Assalamualikum Sister, Welcome to our family. May Allah bless you more and more. May Allah bring more and more new nice sister you to our deen and makes us happy. The most precious gift that Allah gives us is persons like you whom Allah has guided to ISLAM. Certainly, it proves Allah's promise in His (SAW) Glorious Koran (rough translation)

" If you leave islam I (ALLAH) will fill up with someone who will be better than you "

Allah is our only one protector and only one helper.

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
awww! sistre after listening to your story..i am really shocked seeing allah had guided you (mashallah)..i my self dont know how much happy i am' ya allah'....sister welcome to islam and tti

Smile

be urself
السلام عليكم

Mashallah ...ur story is sooooo inspiring & touching ...welcome to the forum ..i hope u will find it beneficial ...

ChebbaTan

(...)
I have always felt the need to be close to God threw worship, prayer, and scripture.
(...)
We frequently talked about the difference's between Islam and Christianity. But as time past I never acted on the many questions and feelings that I was starting to have. Growing up as a Christian I was always told not to doubt. That if you questioned anything that was written in the Bible, then you were practically sining against God.
(...)
About a year went by and my feelings and confusion only grew. I was praying that God would take those feelings from me and that he would show me the truth.
(...)
I started actually researching the Bible, not just reading it. I was shocked at how many scriptures I found that conflicted with one another. I was amazed to find a scripture that had actually been added!

After a few months of this intense biblical study, praying, and now doing more research than ever about Islam, my choice to convert was just around the corner.

assalam waleikum,

Congratulations! I'm so glad for you! Alhamdulillah you found the right path and become a Muslim :blackhijab:

I loved to read you story, it was touching because I could easily relate to it, and the quotations above are exactly what I've been trough since I was raised on a Christian organization - Jehovah's Witnesses - I also tried to deny my feelings towards Islam, I was confused before starting to learn seriously, and after I did that, I've been changing so much for the better: I feel closer and closer to God as I continue to learn so that I can build a solid faith a become a good Muslim soon inshaAllah.

May Allah swt continue to bless you,

salaam

snajm66

Welcome sister to the world of PEACE,

May Allah give you more blessing. Welcome to islam, being a muslim is one of the best gift that Allah has given us. I am so happy for you sister and very proud of you for searching, that has brought you to the light. Masha Allah[/QUOTE]