Saudi Sister shows her home and life

Globalpeace

Banned
Cynical me!

Asslamo Allaikum,

Forgive me for being cynical and call me old-fashioned, but I don't like Saudi PR stunts!

Been there, lived there, worked there, studied there...

Bought the T-Shirt!

ziad_1428

broadcastin just for the sake of brodcastin

may i ask a question ? what purpose do such videos have? i realy want to know.i ve seen many videos of this type.sisters with fake "piety" talking about uneccassary stuff that doesnt have neither religious nor secular purposes.did you say fake piey.yes what do you think of a girl in a so called niqab who spends a lot of time alone with her driver.what s the niqab for?isnt this fake piey?doesnt the prophet pbuh say:"ma khala rajol be mra'atin illa wa sheitan talitohoma"??? which whenever a man get alone with a woman ,the sheytan is the third partner,whispering to them....and this means that such act is totaly haram.dont wear niqab but just stay away of khalwa.(being alone with a man)....
anyways this s not out subject.our subject is how to make ppl aware of the harms of such vain videos and how they are contradictory to islamic rules.so the least thing we can do is stop being hypocryte making desciving and complimentary coments that makes that ancourages them to make more similar videos). anyways,i may sound a bit blunt but trust me im talking out of love and compassion to my sisters in islam.dont and Allah knows what s in my heart.

Happy 2BA Muslim

Islamophilic
Asslamo Allaikum,

Forgive me for being cynical and call me old-fashioned, but I don't like Saudi PR stunts!

Been there, lived there, worked there, studied there...

Bought the T-Shirt!

:wasalam:

:astag: :astag: :astag:

may i ask a question ? what purpose do such videos have? i realy want to know.i ve seen many videos of this type.sisters with fake "piety" talking about uneccassary stuff that doesnt have neither religious nor secular purposes.did you say fake piey.yes what do you think of a girl in a so called niqab who spends a lot of time alone with her driver.what s the niqab for?isnt this fake piey?doesnt the prophet pbuh say:"ma khala rajol be mra'atin illa wa sheitan talitohoma"??? which whenever a man get alone with a woman ,the sheytan is the third partner,whispering to them....and this means that such act is totaly haram.dont wear niqab but just stay away of khalwa.(being alone with a man)....
anyways this s not out subject.our subject is how to make ppl aware of the harms of such vain videos and how they are contradictory to islamic rules.so the least thing we can do is stop being hypocryte making desciving and complimentary coments that makes that ancourages them to make more similar videos). anyways,i may sound a bit blunt but trust me im talking out of love and compassion to my sisters in islam.dont and Allah knows what s in my heart.

First of all :salam2: !!

People from Saudi Arabia are no angels. They are human beings, and therefore they sin. They commit mistakes like anyone else. People should stop putting them under the microscope.

''Fake piety''. :astag: :astag: :astag: Have you entered her heart to tell that this is fake piety. I actually felt she was sincere in what she said.

Let`s not talk about niqab again. Controversial subject since waaaaaaay back in time. There are scholars who said it is a must.

There are no harms in such videos. People should know Saudi women are not oppressed, and are not treated like slaves or maids.

Khulwah of female passenger riding in taxi driven by a man​

Question:
As-salamu alaikum.
Is it halal or not for a Muslim to drive a taxi because a member of the opposite sex might be alone in the car with him which would be khulwah?

Answer:

Praise be to Allaah.

The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said:

“No man is ever alone with a woman (khulwah) but the Shaytaan is the third one with them.”

(Reported by Ahmad and by al-Tirmidhi in his Sunan, 2091; Saheeh al-Jaami’, 2546).

Allaah says in the story of Yoosuf, peace be upon him (interpretation of the meaning):

“And she, in whose house he was, sought to seduce him (to do an evil act), she closed the doors and said, ‘Come on, O you’…” [Yoosuf 12:23]

It is not permitted for a man to be alone with a woman to whom he is not related, whether this is in a house, office, clinic, elevator, car or any other place, because this may be the cause of him doing something haraam. Shaytaan is keen to tempt people and make them fall into haraam deeds. The fuqaha’ are agreed that khulwah or being alone with a woman to whom one is not related is forbidden. They said: “No man should be alone with a woman who is not his mahram (a close relative to whom marriage is forbidden) or his wife, but is a stranger to him, because the Shaytaan will whisper to them and tempt them to do something that is not permitted. (Al-Mawsoo’ah al-Fiqhiyyah, 19/267) It is not permitted for a man to be alone with a non-mahram woman even if he is teaching her Qur’aan, or to lead her in prayer if only the two of them are present. The guideline regarding khulwah is that this prohibition applies in any situation where their figures are hidden from other people (Fath al-Baari, 9/333). A taxi driver is bound to pass through empty streets or highways, and the structure of the car conceals most of the body of a person riding in it. Furthermore, there is no guarantee that a forbidden conversation will not take place, or that there will not be an agreement to do something forbidden. How many tragedies and painful stories and disasters have occurred because of a driver being alone with a female passenger! The wise sharee’ah of Islam has taken all precautions to avoid anything that may lead to wrongdoing. It is essential to completely avoid any situation where a man and woman who are not related may be alone together. A taxi driver should not accept a female passenger who is alone, except in cases of emergency such as accidents and the like. And Allaah is the Source of strength.

Islam Q&A
Sheikh Muhammed Salih Al-Munajjid

:salam2:

hajhajti

There is no doubt that Saudi women are oppressed but they are moving forward gradually. They should get this driving issue taken care of next. It's insane.

Globalpeace

Banned
Asslamo Allaikum Brother,

With the utmost respect!

Why the :astag: ?

Do you put the same comments when Muslims of other countries are criticised on TTI?

Why the double standards? There is no need for you to be snappy about this.

There is NOTHING in the Qur'aan/Sunnah which commands you to take a stand when the Muslims of "Saudia" are concerne/addressed!

I made a politically inclined comment which I frequently make with other Nationalities as well and you DON'T react in the same manner!

:wasalam:

:astag: :astag: :astag:

First of all :salam2: !!

People from Saudi Arabia are no angels. They are human beings, and therefore they sin. They commit mistakes like anyone else. People should stop putting them under the microscope.

''Fake piety''. :astag: :astag: :astag: Have you entered her heart to tell that this is fake piety. I actually felt she was sincere in what she said.

Let`s not talk about niqab again. Controversial subject since waaaaaaay back in time. There are scholars who said it is a must.

There are no harms in such videos. People should know Saudi women are not oppressed, and are not treated like slaves or maids.

Khulwah of female passenger riding in taxi driven by a man​

Question:
As-salamu alaikum.
Is it halal or not for a Muslim to drive a taxi because a member of the opposite sex might be alone in the car with him which would be khulwah?

Answer:

Praise be to Allaah.

The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said:

“No man is ever alone with a woman (khulwah) but the Shaytaan is the third one with them.”

(Reported by Ahmad and by al-Tirmidhi in his Sunan, 2091; Saheeh al-Jaami’, 2546).

Allaah says in the story of Yoosuf, peace be upon him (interpretation of the meaning):

“And she, in whose house he was, sought to seduce him (to do an evil act), she closed the doors and said, ‘Come on, O you’…” [Yoosuf 12:23]

It is not permitted for a man to be alone with a woman to whom he is not related, whether this is in a house, office, clinic, elevator, car or any other place, because this may be the cause of him doing something haraam. Shaytaan is keen to tempt people and make them fall into haraam deeds. The fuqaha’ are agreed that khulwah or being alone with a woman to whom one is not related is forbidden. They said: “No man should be alone with a woman who is not his mahram (a close relative to whom marriage is forbidden) or his wife, but is a stranger to him, because the Shaytaan will whisper to them and tempt them to do something that is not permitted. (Al-Mawsoo’ah al-Fiqhiyyah, 19/267) It is not permitted for a man to be alone with a non-mahram woman even if he is teaching her Qur’aan, or to lead her in prayer if only the two of them are present. The guideline regarding khulwah is that this prohibition applies in any situation where their figures are hidden from other people (Fath al-Baari, 9/333). A taxi driver is bound to pass through empty streets or highways, and the structure of the car conceals most of the body of a person riding in it. Furthermore, there is no guarantee that a forbidden conversation will not take place, or that there will not be an agreement to do something forbidden. How many tragedies and painful stories and disasters have occurred because of a driver being alone with a female passenger! The wise sharee’ah of Islam has taken all precautions to avoid anything that may lead to wrongdoing. It is essential to completely avoid any situation where a man and woman who are not related may be alone together. A taxi driver should not accept a female passenger who is alone, except in cases of emergency such as accidents and the like. And Allaah is the Source of strength.

Islam Q&A
Sheikh Muhammed Salih Al-Munajjid

kayleigh

What right do you have to question her piety? Why are you questioning her honor? Because she's doing the only thing she can do after the government and society has taken away a simple freedom for her for no good reason? What is she supposed to do - walk everywhere with her children?

justoneofmillion

assalam,can we please leave that country alone for gods sake!!!!seriously how would you feel if there was some brothers talking bad about country all the time!:mad: they don`t need your curse but they definetly need your support every muslim country needs your support!!!Saudi here Saudi there don`t you guys realise? how unsensitive can you be!!!!!!!!!!!!at least they are trying!so what is this fixation ?what is this hate what is this jealousy? what is this brainwashing going on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad: am not even Saudi but i can immagine how hurtful some comments may feel like what is your problem some don`t like India others don`t like egypte others don`t like Pakistan,Afghanistan even Palestine i read the other day! but Saudi Arabia seems to top them all subhanallah!!!!!!!!!!!this is crazy some people may have been muslim for two months or two years and try to speculate on the very complicated social and cultural practices of their brothers in Saudi behind the glasses of their own cultural heritage this when even scholars sometimes hesitate to do so this is nuts!!!:angryred: .Our Saudi brothers and sisters are human beings like everyone of us altough i do not agree with some things their gouvernement does but they did a lot and still doing a lot for the propagation of islam whether it is through building mosques all over the world,aid relieves organisations,Dawah centers ...etcthey are not perfect no one is!but i am not gonna wash the dirty laundery on a public forum like this!!!!!!!!generalizing and saying that a certain country is bad is simply rediculous!would you eat the flesh of your own dead brothers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! frankly i don`t understand all this fixation leave them alone!!!!!!!!! :mad: and if you have a problem come to us Algerians we gonna take care of the smartest among you accordingly yallah! la illaha illa llah muhammad rassouloullah subhanallah!rabbana ahfizna min al hassdi wa al ghaira rabana tawakalna alaika min man youridou dalmana rabban laka all izzatu wa laka rushdana rabbana amanataka fi oumki kouloubana ya dal jallalu wal ikram wahid sofoufa hada al jaili ala mahabatika wa mahabbati naibiyana rabban inna laka shakiatana wa laka massirana fanssurana ala adouana.:salah: ameen.am sorry but i have resisted long before replying to this thread am outraged.this is time for unity our brothers and sisters are dying everyday!!!!!!!from somalia to Darfur to Irak or Afghanistan keep your heads up grab that little part of your hearts that still has a little grieving in it and leave the tickle tackle feminin gossip alone that is none sense!!!!:angryred:

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
Deez everyone is getting angry at each other. BUT WHAT PISSES ME OFF RIGHTNOW IS WHAT YOU GUYS SAID WITH THE DRIVER!! I CAN'T BELEIVE THAT THEY WOULD DO THAT!! I THOUGHT THAT HER HUSBAND WAS DRIVING IT FOR HER!!

ASTAGRFIRULLAH WHAT IS HAPPENING TO OUR UMMAH?!! ABDULLAH IS HELPING THE AMERICAN CRUSADERS, WHILE ALSO BEING A HANEEFAH, AND THEN HE GOES AROUND HAVING WOMEN TO GET THEIR OWN DRIVERS!! ASTAGFIRULLAH! i'M NOT EVEN STUPID TO HAVE TO UNDERSTAND THAT! I KNEW THAT WE COULDN'T HAVE MEN AND WOMEN ALONE EVER SINCE I STARTED LEARNING TO READ THE QURAN! (6 yrs old) :astag: LA ILLAH ILLAH, ALLAHUMA ANZAAL ISLMAH WAL MUSLIMEEN!

INSHLLAH WHEN I GET OLDER (TWENTY) AND I GO TO FILISTEEN TO TALK TO ISMAIL HANIYAH TO BREAK TIES WITH RUSSIA, INSHALLAH I'LL ALSO TALK TO THE APOSTATE SAUDI GOVERNMENT.

And I know it's not good to point fingers and call him and (other "Sunni" rulders), but he's the king of the Muslim peninsula! And that means that the armies of Muslim should be coming out from there into muslim palces (like Faleesteen, Chechen, Kashmir Afgan, Paki) against the oppressing Infidels, AND they shouldn't help Bush cause he's the most dirtiest Crusading monkey I've ever seen in the modern world!

While the Bush helps oppress Muslims in Uzbek, THE SO CALLED "SUNNI" MUSLIM RULERS HELP THE AMERICANS!

No wonder there are Al Qaeda supporters in Saudi, NO WONDER they want to over throw the monarchy!

ISLAM IS DEMOCRATIC, WE HAD THE FIRST DEMOCRASY CAUSE THE MUSLIMS VOTED FOR ABU BAKR (ra) TO BE THE FIRST CALIPHATE!

AND SINCE THE GOVERNTMENT HAS MADE OUR HOLIEST SITES, MECCA AND MEDINAH TO LOOK LIKE THE WEST, THAT'S PROBABLY ANOTHER REASON! THEY ARE EVEN UN ISLMAIC! SOMEONE ON THIS SITE SAID THAT MORE THAN 600,000 SAUDI WOMEN SMOKE!

THE APOSTATE REGIEM ARRESTED SHEIK MUHAMMAD AL MUHASINY (from Masjid Al Haram in Mecca), after he made a an emotional dua against the Americans. MAY ALLAH TA ALA TEAR THEM APART. A MUNAFIW IS FAR WORSE THAN AN INFIDEL. TO ME A GOOD MUSLIM BROTHER IS BETTER THAN EVEN 1 MILIION INFIDELS, AND A MUSLIM SISTER (WHO REALLY PRACTICES ISLAM IN HER HEART AND STUFF) IS BETTER THAN EVEN ALL THE INFIDEL WOMEN IN THE WORLD!

[yt]xDRGnIB-dNo[/yt]

I STILL REMEMBER THIS DUA AND ALWAYS BLINK THE TEARS AWAY FROM MY EYES AND HAVE MY SORROW AS MY SWORD FOR MY UMMAH.

[yt]dnTR6NMuad0[/yt]

Globalpeace

Banned
Bias!!!

With the utmost respect...Some people have an obvious BIAS!

You can criticise Pakistan, Bangladesh, Egypt, Morrocco but NOT Saudi Arabia...

As soon as you say something even mildly NEGATIVE about Saudia all the FATWA guns are turned on you!

Books banned, TV shows bought, Newspapers/Magazines put out of circulation all over the Middle-East...there are Islamic forums where you will be INSTANTLY banned for saying something about Saudia but you can back-bite every single Pakistani/Egyptian ruler or their family without Fear!

You can talk rubbish about Egyptians all day along and no one will bat an eye-lid...

Isn't this the same forum which made fun of Bangali Accents 2 weeks ago and no one found that offensive?

This happens over and over again. Why the Bias?

There are OBVIOUS things wrong with Saudia like a lot of other Muslim countries, but the problem is everyone else besides Saudia is fair game for any Muslim (revert or born) while Saudia & Saudees are HOLY!

Read my post; did I condemn a Saudi specifically anywhere? Did I say anything about women abuse? Did I say anything about driving?

If Muslims in Iraq are dying then lets not be blind enough to "other interesting facts"!

Same for Palestine!

assalam,can we please leave that country alone for gods sake!!!!seriously how would you feel if there was some brothers talking bad about country all the time!:mad: they don`t need your curse but they definetly need your support every muslim country needs your support!!!Saudi here Saudi there don`t you guys realise? how unsensitive can you be!!!!!!!!!!!!at least they are trying!so what is this fixation ?what is this hate what is this jealousy? what is this brainwashing going on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad: am not even Saudi but i can immagine how hurtful some comments may feel like what is your problem some don`t like India others don`t like egypte others don`t like Pakistan,Afghanistan even Palestine i read the other day! but Saudi Arabia seems to top them all subhanallah!!!!!!!!!!!this is crazy some people may have been muslim for two months or two years and try to speculate on the very complicated social and cultural practices of their brothers in Saudi behind the glasses of their own cultural heritage this when even scholars sometimes hesitate to do so this is nuts!!!:angryred: .Our Saudi brothers and sisters are human beings like everyone of us altough i do not agree with some things their gouvernement does but they did a lot and still doing a lot for the propagation of islam whether it is through building mosques all over the world,aid relieves organisations,Dawah centers ...etcthey are not perfect no one is!but i am not gonna wash the dirty laundery on a public forum like this!!!!!!!!generalizing and saying that a certain country is bad is simply rediculous!would you eat the flesh of your own dead brothers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! frankly i don`t understand all this fixation leave them alone!!!!!!!!! :mad: and if you have a problem come to us Algerians we gonna take care of the smartest among you accordingly yallah! la illaha illa llah muhammad rassouloullah subhanallah!rabbana ahfizna min al hassdi wa al ghaira rabana tawakalna alaika min man youridou dalmana rabban laka all izzatu wa laka rushdana rabbana amanataka fi oumki kouloubana ya dal jallalu wal ikram wahid sofoufa hada al jaili ala mahabatika wa mahabbati naibiyana rabban inna laka shakiatana wa laka massirana fanssurana ala adouana.:salah: ameen.am sorry but i have resisted long before replying to this thread am outraged.this is time for unity our brothers and sisters are dying everyday!!!!!!!from somalia to Darfur to Irak or Afghanistan keep your heads up grab that little part of your hearts that still has a little grieving in it and leave the tickle tackle feminin gossip alone that is none sense!!!!:angryred:

um muhammad al-mahdi

لا اله الا الله محمد رسول الله
Staff member
saudis like every other muslim!!

:salam2: brothers and sisters!

I have just read the last threads about this topic.

I wanna just remind you that Muslims from Saudi are same as Muslims from any other country in the world!And I think we often forget that they have their "traditions" that :astag: are taken in consideration more than the "basics of Islam" sometimes. And ufortunately we find this in every single Muslim country!!!!
Women not allowed to drive and then taken from a "not-mahram" somewhere by car is just ridiculous!!...and there are fatwas about this!

So lets stop to point fingers and let's pray more and ask Allah to make our Ummah better!!!:tti_sister:

That's what we need! We need brothers and sisters spending less time "talking about others" and more time praying...praying at night....in the mosques etc etc. Memorizing the Qur'an,learning hadeeths....to be a better Ummah!!!

And if we die tomorrow....what are we going to say in the day of judgement??
....lets get closer to Allah and lets get a stronger Iman!!!! The bad tongues are in the FIRE!

apocalypse77

OH REALLY?Its a good thing theyre trying their best to practise GENDER SEGREGATION in Saudi. Theyre not angels and they cant be perfect who can be int he first place? While its true men and women arent allowed to mix it does

every rules HAS ITS EXCEPTION..Women cant drive SO HOW DO U EXPECT HER TO HAVE A FEMALE CHAFFEUR?More over HER HUSBAND IS PROBABLY WORKING so the chaffeur is a male

geeezz...islam is a religion of logic and common sense..Islam takes the MIDDLE ROAD and if this certain thing cant be doen theres always an alternative

I suggest you shut your trap unless you can think of a better way for the women to have FEMALE CHAFFEURS when saudi bans women from driving and her husband is NOT WORKING

no offence but this is one of the few times i see extremism in a user's comments who cant even use his/her braisn for logic and common sense

Globalpeace

Banned
W-Salam Dear respected Sister in Islam,

Your advice is sincere and worth noting and acting upon, and may Allah (SWT) grant us firmness and steadfastness in it.

However a Sister of your calibre, intelligence, knowledge and experience must ALSO note the following facts:

1) No other Muslim country constantly claims that their constitution is PURE QUR’AAN and SUNNAH!
2) No other Muslim ruler calls himself “Khadimul Haramain Wal Shareefain” i.e. thus explicitly implying a connection to the book of Allah (SWT) & Sunnah of Rasul-ullah (Sallaho Alaihe Wassallam)
3) No other Muslim Nation assists Scholars in issuing FATWAS about other Muslim nations in the minutest details i.e. you can find Fatwaas about people of Turkey in the remote villages and the Shirk that they are doing in absolute detail by Saudi scholars….yet somehow CITY BANK TRANSACTIONS (in partnership with Saudi royalty) are overlooked!
4) Khutbahs from Makkah & Madina are there for ALL MUSLIMS to hear and see where return to Qur’aan& Sunnah is emphasised again and again and YET rape of 16 old Indonesian Maids is somehow overlooked!
5) I have personally read Newspaper articles in Saudia on ARAB-NEWS where:
a. High divorce rates amongst Saudi couples are attributed to Moroccan Muslim women
b. High accident rates are attributed to Pakistani Taxi drivers
c. High Unemployment rates for Saudi graduates are attributed to Asian IT workers

I can go on forever but I am sure that you get the point!

I keep asking for people to have a middle-ground…I don’t really care about Saudi women NOT driving and Saudi women requiring Tasreeh to get married to Non-Saudi men….but I have a serious problem when Qur’aan/Sunnah are used to justify these acts!

I have a serious problem when Indonesian Muslim women are deemed EVIL and PROMISCOUS to lure CHASTE & UPRIGHT Saudi men into actions which are contrary to Qur’aan/Sunnah! Men who otherwise lower their gaze :)

Having said all of that! The LACK OF SHIRK AND BID’AH in Saudia must be commended and may Allah (SWT) reward all those who have helped in this cause!

:salam2: brothers and sisters!

I have just read the last threads about this topic.

I wanna just remind you that Muslims from Saudi are same as Muslims from any other country in the world!And I think we often forget that they have their "traditions" that :astag: are taken in consideration more than the "basics of Islam" sometimes. And ufortunately we find this in every single Muslim country!!!!
Women not allowed to drive and then taken from a "not-mahram" somewhere by car is just ridiculous!!...and there are fatwas about this!

So lets stop to point fingers and let's pray more and ask Allah to make our Ummah better!!!:tti_sister:

That's what we need! We need brothers and sisters spending less time "talking about others" and more time praying...praying at night....in the mosques etc etc. Memorizing the Qur'an,learning hadeeths....to be a better Ummah!!!

And if we die tomorrow....what are we going to say in the day of judgement??
....lets get closer to Allah and lets get a stronger Iman!!!! The bad tongues are in the FIRE!

um muhammad al-mahdi

لا اله الا الله محمد رسول الله
Staff member

:salam2: Gloabalpeace,

I've got your point but what do you mean by "have middle-ground"?

And so,what do you think is the solution to become a better Ummah Insh'Allah?

justoneofmillion

With the utmost respect...Some people have an obvious BIAS!

You can criticise Pakistan, Bangladesh, Egypt, Morrocco but NOT Saudi Arabia...

As soon as you say something even mildly NEGATIVE about Saudia all the FATWA guns are turned on you!

Books banned, TV shows bought, Newspapers/Magazines put out of circulation all over the Middle-East...there are Islamic forums where you will be INSTANTLY banned for saying something about Saudia but you can back-bite every single Pakistani/Egyptian ruler or their family without Fear!

You can talk rubbish about Egyptians all day along and no one will bat an eye-lid...

Isn't this the same forum which made fun of Bangali Accents 2 weeks ago and no one found that offensive?

This happens over and over again. Why the Bias?

There are OBVIOUS things wrong with Saudia like a lot of other Muslim countries, but the problem is everyone else besides Saudia is fair game for any Muslim (revert or born) while Saudia & Saudees are HOLY!

Read my post; did I condemn a Saudi specifically anywhere? Did I say anything about women abuse? Did I say anything about driving?

If Muslims in Iraq are dying then lets not be blind enough to "other interesting facts"!

Same for Palestine!
assalam,GP i have the greatest respect for you as my older brother and this won`t change anytime soon no matter what.i was not specifically refering to you(as at least you must be speaking out of some kind of experience),but my statement came out as a sort of accumulation of many posts that i read on TTI the past days.
If it was for me i would bash some" leaders" or so called princesses ,princes and presidents relentlessly on TTI as i don`t think there is a real difference between any of them nowdays am sure at least we will agree on that!and trust me we would be competing on that if ever it turned out to be allowed someday..lol. but the thing is that when someone says quote"i don`t like Saudi pr stunts"brother you are not critisizing leaders or some people you may have had a bad experience with it is like saying all indian muslims ,or afghan muslims or whatever else lies there on other sorts of our strange specie are fake and hypocrites!, i know you do not mean that!god forbid but it really sounds like that dear brother, for example if i heard something bad going on in any particular country and then saw a sister like this showing her daily life on TV am not going to say that it is a bad gag.... but i would rather give her the benefit of the doubt first as i don`t know her because any suspiscious remark from my side would be including her see what i mean or some other Saudi brother or sister on TTI !it is like puting a label ? and how would it look like in presence of the kuffar anyways? i would do the same for any other breathing muslim on this planet regardeless of where they come from as the others are none of my buisness i assume they must be taken good care of somewhere out there inschallah!brother i hope we are not going to compete on what muslim country is more likely to be critsized because most of them deserve it somehow it is like saying see the elephants can`t fly or the sky is blue,it is nothing new!i know what you mean but i can not do anything about it.... and that would be contraproductiv in my mind anyways by contributing more to the reactionary revival of national identity sentiments than to the spirit of universal ummah.do not neglect the side effects of the colonisation periode... please use your intelligence and tactfulness there without which all this excitement and jumping up and down would be useless.
Finnaly i pray to Allah swt that the day will come when there would be no urgent need or whatsoever to critisize any leader or country of DAR -AS-salaam.ameen
with all respect due to you

wassalamu aleikum wa rahmatullahi wa brakatuhu

Happy 2BA Muslim

Islamophilic
am just wondering this woman cover everything,bravo but isn't the voice is aura as well?

:salam2: Sister,

The woman’s voice is not ‘awrah in principle

It is permissible to talk to members of the opposite sex out of necessity provided that no excitement exists and no softness in speech is employed. Men and women used to talk to each other at the time of the Prophet (peace be upon him) with politeness and modesty.

You may greet a member of the opposite sex or reply to a greeting unless it could lead to temptation. You can do business with them in the marketplace and engage in other necessary interactions.