Sayyida girl ..

yasak80

Assalaamu aleikum Sisters and brothers,
I want to mention a girl who is very special .
She is a sayyida and 26 years old. She is engaged.
But she learned that She is cancer for 8 years !!!
The doctors said to her that she wont be a mother anymore
and if she gets well today this cancer may repeat after 3 years later.
so Elif ( her name) decided to leave her fiance.
Elif's father talked with the boy. What was her answer, could you imagine?
- What if I became cancer when we are married for 1 month, would you leave me? I will mary Elif , even if her life is only one week !!

they had taken a marriage day to may 2011.
but all the things have been interrupted.

Can you pray for this muslima girl , for getting well and to be happy with this kind boy?

JazakAllahu khair,

peace....

Parvaiz

:salam2:
she should believe in Allah rather than doctors ,doctors cant say who can be a mother or who cant history has proven itself.May Allah have mercy on her.

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
:wasalam:

mashallah! such a wonderful muslim man.

may Allah make her healthy and bless them in both the worlds. ameen

sachin4islam

Assalam Alaikum:

I know a family in my city,where both husband and wife reverted to Islam. After reversion they had three sons,Alhamdulillah all of them married to local Muslim girls. Their one of the son was proposed for marriage to her daughter by a local Muslim father. The father of the girl clearly explained to the revert that her daughter won't be able to conceive a child for some anatomical problems in her uterus. The revert's son agreed to marry the girl with complete trust on Allah that Allah reserves the right to bless someone with a progeny or abandon chances of having a progeny. The gynecologist was very sure that the girl won't conceive a child. Yet the marriage took place and Alhamdulillah before their first marriage anniversary that were blessed by Allah with a baby boy.

The medicine which is injected or taken orally will work only under subordination of Allah. A doctor is a mere agency,the real healer is our Lord.

Tabassum07

Smile for Allah

I like this story, for many reasons. May Allah bless both of them. May Allah bless the brother who agreed to marry her even after knowing such a thing.

sachin4islam

I like this story, for many reasons. May Allah bless both of them. May Allah bless the brother who agreed to marry her even after knowing such a thing.

Assalam Alaikum:Sis.

Please don't label it as a story. I have to swear now by Allah that whatever I wrote is true. To add more,of the three sons of the revert,one the eldest,is about to finish his Islamic degree course (Aalim) from Madina. To add more :) this family reverted from Jainism to Islam. Further more doctrine of Jainism is reciprocal to that of Islam. I visited the home of this revert with my wife so as to encourage my wife towards Islam. By the way their entire family had been blessed with Hajj.

Regards.

sachin4islam

Assalam Alaikum: Bhai.

Still passing through learning process. Hope Allah helps me to interact time to time with Br's like you so as to hasten learning process. :) :) :).

Thanks Bhai,I really interpreted as if the Sister is not accepting what I wrote as truth.

Take care.
Regards.

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
Assalam Alaikum: Bhai.

Still passing through learning process. Hope Allah helps me to interact time to time with Br's like you so as to hasten learning process. :) :) :).

Thanks Bhai,I really interpreted as if the Sister is not accepting what I wrote as truth.

Take care.
Regards.

wa alaikum salaam,

Allah aapko sawaab de for your humbleness. ameen.

tariq353

:wasalam:

Allah says in Quran in surah 51 Regarding the story of Abhaham a.s.-

"24. Has there reached you the story of the honored guests of
Abraham?
25. When they entered upon him and said, "[We greet you with]
peace." He answered, "[And upon you] peace; [you are] a
people unknown."
26. Then he went to his family and came with a fat [roasted] calf
27. And placed it near them; he said, "Will you not eat?"
28. And he felt from them apprehension.They said, "Fear not,"
and gave him good tidings of a learned boy.
29. And his wife approached with a cry [of alarm] and struck her
face and said, "[I am] a barren old woman!"
30. They said, "Thus has said your Lord; indeed, He is the Wise,
the Knowing."

Insha'allah things will go well...

for sure we will pray

wa salam
:)