Shirk in Islam?

kayleigh

:salam2:

i think what the sister is trying to say is that so many people focus on the prophet:saw: so much, that it almost seems as if there are people that worship him. that there are some muslims that are on the border of committing shirk. i have personally met people like this, and i respect their love for him but when you talk about him more than you do Allah SWT it's a problem.i hope i explained this well.

Exactly. Thanks.

Proud2BeHumble

Seek Truth, Be Happy

Originally Posted by nyerekareem

i think what the sister is trying to say is that so many people focus on the prophet so much, that it almost seems as if there are people that worship him. that there are some muslims that are on the border of committing shirk. i have personally met people like this, and i respect their love for him but when you talk about him more than you do Allah SWT it's a problem.i hope i explained this well.

I am wondering if you are hinting to the people of Barelvi Sect. If yes, i do also feel these people do such acts what you wrote/hinted above. So, if people of such belief are around you (specially new muslims) be aware of them.

Regards

kayleigh

salam o alikom sister;

i am your extremiste brother lol....maybe you know me by my opinions and advises that seams to be sometimes ectremiste lol.

Thank you for your reply, but when have I ever called you an extremist?

I think you might be referring to a particular thread where I said that mistreating women was an extreme and so was supporting things that are clearly wrong (women leading prayer, in this case), and that Islam is supposed to be the moderate, middle path where neither of those things should be allowed. If that's the thread you're referring you, then I apologize if you think I was calling you an extremist. I wasn't directing it towards you at all.

abou haytam

Thank you for your reply, but when have I ever called you an extremist?

I think you might be referring to a particular thread where I said that mistreating women was an extreme and so was supporting things that are clearly wrong (women leading prayer, in this case), and that Islam is supposed to be the moderate, middle path where neither of those things should be allowed. If that's the thread you're referring you, then I apologize if you think I was calling you an extremist. I wasn't directing it towards you at all.

salam sister,

no sister you never calld me extremist. but, i felt to be rude to you in that thread. i tryed to send you a PM to aske you to forgive me sister. but i don t know why i can t send you a Private message (problem in the website i think).

you know sister, Umar ibn alkhattab said : if the day of judgement allah call all the people that you will go to Jannah except one man. I thinnk this man will be me.

this is Umar ibn alkhattab sister. not me or you. Umar know that he will go to jannah but still he fear allah. if sometimes i have " extreme" opinion, just cuz i fear to allow somthing and be responsable the day of the judgement. i don t claim to be a good muslim, if allah don t forgive me i am sure i ll burne in the fire. allah guid all of us . wa salam o alikom

allaho almosta3an