Sick!

OsMaN_93

Here to help
wat ? many dogs are kept in cages
but wen i read the title .. CHINA .. they eat dogs ASTGFRALLAH
SICK..!!!and cats too :eek:

habib786

...... ................................................................................. do i still have to comment something ..............

meer suhail

ILM seeker
:salam2:

hmmm ,,eeeeeeeeeeeeee

well i saw documentary on NG about ppl eating KING COBRA was in thailand being sold in local hotels ,,,,,,and they even drank blood from ,,heart or liver served in whine glasses ,,,,cold drink :SMILY335:??? duh ,,,,,,,,,,,wow

zakiyah

muslim sis
eeeeeewwwwww! !
thats disgusting..:eek:.im gobsmacked honestly.i think thats enough information for today.im feeling sick.:SMILY26:

hijab_sister

ALLAH is in my heart
salam
sister zakiya n welcome back.
long time i saw ur reply on tti.
i hope u r fine INSHA ALLAH.
FI AMANILLAH

nyerekareem

abdur-rahman
:salam2:

the whole dog thing is nothing new. here in america we always joke about how chinese restaurants cook cats and dogs. because a lot of chinese restaurants have been closed here for that reason. i don't wish to offend, but since it has in fact happened i don't feel as if i've said something wrong.

we also have to realize that china is a country with over 1 billion people living there, food isn't as readily available there as it is in the STATES. people are eating this for survival.
:wasalam:

ShyHijabi

we also have to realize that china is a country with over 1 billion people living there, food isn't as readily available there as it is in the STATES. people are eating this for survival.

Salaam,

You took the words right out of my mouth. We really have no bussiness calling these people disgusting or wrong when it's a matter of living or dying. Even the Quran states we can eat the haram food when it comes to survival. There are a lot of judging brothers and sisters here with full bellies. Try going a few days and nights with no foods and I guaratee you that tree bark would look appetizing.

Learn some compassion and understanding my dear brothers and sisters.

Wasalaam

~Sarah

Sakib

♣♦Sakib♦♣
My grandma's guard dog (which is dead) drank chicken blood. They'd drain the blood into a bowl and let him chug it down.

um_mustafa

sister in Islam
salams, I'm afraid there was a time when the Palestinians had to eat cats to survive in Lebanon, I think even rats at one time as well because of the injustice of the world around us!!!!!!!!!

God help us all insahallah, but as for the Chinese, when it comes to food, there is no taboo where they are concerned , they even eat 1oo year old birds nest, they make soup with it!!
Hamdulialh we have been guided to a pure way of life,,,,,,Ameem