something in my head

*Jasmine*

Assalam alaykom wa rahmtu Allah wa barakatuh

there is something i noticed about some people thoughts some say that born muslims are better than revert and others say that reverts are better than born muslim and they are dividing between these poeple and those people why i really dont know ?
because we shall make the difference betwen practising and non practising not between muslims thats if we even have the right to judge others which obviously we dont .
what makes people different is what they do towards the Almighty howthey are really practising their deen and if they are doing it as it should be done .
so please dear members take this into consideration no one is better than the other unless he has taqwa(devoutness) and good doer

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
WaAlaikum Assalam wa rahmtu Allah wa barakatuh dear sister:)

I totally agree with you, I myself dont know why we sometimes say that(walahi I have said those kinda things before) ASTAQFURIALLAH!
so please dear members take this into consideration no one is better than the other unless he has taqwa(devoutness) and good doer
InshaAllah, I will keep that in mind! May Allah guide us ALL to HIS ways and forgive us ALL. Ameen
JazakaAllah khairan for the REMINDER ukhti FiAllah
Allah hafiz NOW and ALWAYS:)

Yousef83

Muslim borns have practice and knowledge advantages,converted Muslims have advantage that past sins remove but both have same common goal,i dont see any division.I think division about marriage.Some born Muslim parents dont prefer converted bridegroom or bride for their sons/daughters

ShyHijabi

Salaam,

The only difference between a person born to a Muslim family and revert is when Allah swt chose to bless them with guidance. After that it is up to the individual what they do with the opportunity afforded to them.

I will say this though (tongue in cheek) the best generation fo Muslims was the first generation...and every last one of them was a convert. lol This was a tricky argument I told my husband when he teasingly said he was luckier than me for being born into a Muslim family. Once I phrased the first generation argument he laughed and said "You win!"

Wasalaam

fada_all

Muslim borns have practice and knowledge advantages,converted Muslims have advantage that past sins remove but both have same common goal,i dont see any division.

salam alikom

i totally agree with you brother to the point

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
Following verse from the Holy Qur'an best describe who are the best of mankind:

Al-Hujurat, 49:13;

O humankind! We have created you from a male and a female, and made you into nations and tribes, that you may know one another. Verily, the most honourable of you with Allah is that (believer) who is most pious. Verily, Allah is All-Knowing, All-Aware.

There is no question whether "born muslim" or the "reverts" are the best muslim. The key word is "taqwa", do you have that? If you then you are the best muslim.

Abdullah77

:salam2:
Only Allah subhanahu wa ta'ala knows who is better. We should not become arrogant like the people of Zahelia.

Abdirahman!

asalamu alaykum
yes, bro/sister you right no one is better than the other unless he has taqwa
Allah is the best and highest of all.
jazaka Allah

*Jasmine*

mashAllah i do agree with you all . may Allah accept all our good deeds and accept us with al shuhada

Only Allah subhanahu wa ta'ala knows who is better. We should not become arrogant like the people of Zahelia.

and dear brother of course Allah knows who is better but we do actually do know to who is better than who and i said tqwa is the thing that make people different . may Allah keep us away from arrogance

Naazmi

Assallaaam aliakum

i saw the below comments and was quite impressed, with facts laid, all of should understand that ilm ( knowledge ) is good to share anmd also wajib (must) for muslim, but we laos need to understand if what we are giving out is really the true words of hadith and quran majid. Mohammad Nur

Muslim18

Blessed Muslimah
Salaam,

The only difference between a person born to a Muslim family and revert is when Allah swt chose to bless them with guidance. After that it is up to the individual what they do with the opportunity afforded to them.

I will say this though (tongue in cheek) the best generation fo Muslims was the first generation...and every last one of them was a convert. lol This was a tricky argument I told my husband when he teasingly said he was luckier than me for being born into a Muslim family. Once I phrased the first generation argument he laughed and said "You win!"

Wasalaam

LOOL mashallah sis that is a beautiful arguement your husband is right you do win lool mashallah they are the best of generations and we must follow them inshallah well sis the best generation after them is the tabiin its of no comparison but i thought i would include it :SMILY149:lol

I think we should say they are practising or not practising not revert or born because there are some cases where to our think Allah knows best that a revert is better in conduct and follows the sunnah and quran OR a born muslim is better because they follow sunnah and Quran But as i said Allah knows best whats in their hearts we should just make dua that Allah guides us all inshallah and not make an barrier between us We should be more united than anything like the best of generations...

:wasalam:

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
it all depends on faith in Allah

anyone of them could be better.

but its true that many born muslims take the blessing of Islam lightly.

we are unable to understand its priceless value.

halah

Unfortunately many of those who were raised in muslim families take islam for granted and they don't pay any effort to learn the basics of their deen,today I'm heared shaikh Mohammad Hassan says that he was with a professor of islamic history but he as the shaikh said couldn't recite surah al Fatihah properly,while the reverts those who strive until they reach the truth,they do appreciate what they got.

*Jasmine*

Unfortunately many of those who were raised in muslim families take islam for granted and they don't pay any effort to learn the basics of their deen,today I'm heared shaikh Mohammad Hassan says that he was with a professor of islamic history but he as the shaikh said couldn't recite surah al Fatihah properly,while the reverts those who strive until they reach the truth,they do appreciate what they got.

thats really sad to know may Allah guide us all to His path

abubaseer

tanzil.info
Staff member

Reverts get clean chit to start with... We don't get that by default...

After that, who dies on Eemaan makes the difference.

*Jasmine*

there is always a chance to start over and become a better muslim regaradless to be a born muslim or a revert

abulzan07

I know its Allah who judge who is good and who is bad but still we shud appreciate the goodness in everyone if reverts are better than born there is no point of not accepting it.....I live with born muslims and my most of friends with whom I hang around are revert i swear the difference is like between earth and sky and their dedication towards religoin make me more religious...I never used to have beard alwys pray 5 times and read quran in day and think its more den enough cos i see people even not praying ........but Allahmadullilah my best friend accepted islam and I gave him shahdaah first thing he did he started growing beard not worryin about what people say and he question me why you dont have beard???? I am spechless and cant look into his eyes but Allahamdullilah now i have beard I have changed myself in last 2 yrs like anything and 90% by seeing the reverts around me and some of them like yusuf islam and yvvone ridley mainly they should be our role model.

Yusuf1990

al-Inglezi
As-salaamu'alaykum.

There is no difference whatsoever between a 'born Muslim' and a 'revert'.

What makes a difference however is the Muslims 'aqeeda, their manhaaj, their love for the Kitaab and Sunnah, their keeness to act upon it, etc.
This distinguishes men and women of 'ilm and hidaayyah from those of whims and desires.

Was-salaam.

Sanaa01

Muslima

I know its Allah who judge who is good and who is bad but still we shud appreciate the goodness in everyone if reverts are better than born there is no point of not accepting it.....I live with born muslims and my most of friends with whom I hang around are revert i swear the difference is like between earth and sky and their dedication towards religoin make me more religious...I never used to have beard alwys pray 5 times and read quran in day and think its more den enough cos i see people even not praying ........but Allahmadullilah my best friend accepted islam and I gave him shahdaah first thing he did he started growing beard not worryin about what people say and he question me why you dont have beard???? I am spechless and cant look into his eyes but Allahamdullilah now i have beard I have changed myself in last 2 yrs like anything and 90% by seeing the reverts around me and some of them like yusuf islam and yvvone ridley mainly they should be our role model.

MashaAllah that's why choosing pious friends is very important
I once heard one of the family members told his son who was growing a small beard that you should shave it because people will think that you are a terrorist and this father is born Muslim but unfortunately he doesn't practice and he looks at people who grow beard or wear hijab as extremists but than again I hear stories about convert people and how much they appreciate the blessings of Islam and follow the sunnah and I say subhanaAllah guidance comes from Allah SWT

La farQa bayna arabiy wala A3jamiy ila bitaQwa
Wa La farQa bayna Abyad wala Aswad ila bitQwa