thank you

yasmine-78

Hi all sisters and brothers!
I want to thank all for the support i get here earlier.
You made me really think why im not saying shahada, and yesterday i say it to my husband. I could not have made him happier in any other way, or my self..
So i just say big thank you to all!!!

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)
:salam2: sister Yasmine

Allahu akbar, Allahu akbar, Allahu akbar
This is great news, MashAllah

Welcome to islam

ayman

La Ilaha Illa Allah
Staff member
:salam2:
May Allah bless u, ur husband and all the muslims all over the world.

Alhamdulillah, alhamdulillah, alhamdulillah, alhamdulillah, alhamdulillah, alhamdulillah, alhamdulillah, alhamdulillah, alhamdulillah, alhamdulillah

Happy 2BA Muslim

Islamophilic
Assalamu alailuk Sister,

That is the best news today!!! Congratulations on being born again (you are now sinless as the day you were born).

May Allah SWT make you and us firmly steadfast on this great religion of Islam!!

:allahuakbar::allahuakbar::allahuakbar:

:laila::laila::laila:

:wavyarms::wavyarms::wavyarms:

:salam2:

Peace2u

Turn To Islam
Salam alai kum sister

Allahu Akbar! Mabrook, May Allah subhanahu wa ta'ala keep you firm upon the straight path, protect your Imaan and grant you Jannat al-Firdaus, ameen.

Peace2u

halah

:hearts::hearts:
You made me really think why im not saying shahada, and yesterday i say it to my husband. I could not have made him happier in any other way, or my self..

Allahu Akbar Allahu Akbar Allahu Akbar
:hearts::hearts::hearts:
May Allah srengthen your Eman(faith) and keep you always on the straight path ,remember you are now as a new baby born (Sinless) so don't forget to pray for yourself,your family and all the Muslim nation.:shake:

Mohsin

abdu'Allah
Allahu-Akbar !!!

Allahu-Akbar !!!

MashaAllah, sister you made my day, I am so happy. This is really the most wonderful news that Allah SWT has guided you to Islam.

Welcome to the family, may Allah shower you with his choicest blessings and make your faith stronger and ease the practising of the deen for you.

alwaysislam

salams sister mashallah so happy for you ,you have made the greatest decision in choosing islam may allah(swt) reward you for your efforts and help you to stay firm to the straight path any questions you have pls ask
take care

Nazihah

Be A Stranger
Assalamualaikum Sister Yasmine,

MashaAllah.
Allahu Akhbar, Allahu Akhbar, Allahu Akhbar.

Welcome dear Sister to the Family, to Islam!

May Allah s.w.t make you and all of us here among the righteous.

Take care. :hijabi:

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member
Asalaamu'Alykum,

Tabarak'Allah

Alhamdulilah. Continue to increase your knowledge which in turn will boost your faith.

Wasalam

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member
i was texting a friend of mine when i opened up the thread..and started to read..and out of excitement..i wrote to her about your conversion (she's going to be really puzzled..because i typed *she converted* only..hehe)

allahu akbar!..and alhamduliallah!..I am so so so so so so so so so happy!

and mashallah....because now i have gained yet another sister :D..may Allah bring us all together in his jannah..inshallah!

NaXuS

Alhumdolillah ....congratulation sister.

and also congratulation to brothers and sisters here who has not only help you but many others.May Allah reward you all ....Ameen.

slave

Allahou Akbar