THE BOY AND THE APPLE TREE

rayhanaljanna

A long time ago, there was a huge apple tree.
>..
>
> A little boy loved to come and play around it everyday.
> >
> He climbed to the treetop, ate the apples, took a nap under the

> shadow...
>
> He loved the tree and the tree loved to play with him.
>
>
> ...
>
> Time went by...the little boy had grown up,
> > And he no longer played around the tree every day.
>...
>
> One day, the boy came back to the tree and he looked sad.
> >
> "Come and play with me," the tree asked the boy.
>
>
> "I am no longer a kid, I do not play around trees any more"
>
> The boy replied.
>.
>
> "I want toys. I need money to buy them."
>...
>
> "Sorry, but I do not have money...
> >
> But you can pick all my apples and sell them.
>
> So, you will have money.
> >
> " The boy was so excited.
>
>
> He grabbed all the apples on the tree and left happily.
>
>
> The boy never came back after he picked the apples.
>
>
>
> The tree was sad.
>
>
> One day, the boy who now turned into a man returned
>
>
>
> And the tree was excited "Come and play with me" the tree said.
>
>
> "I do not have time to play. I have to work for my family.
>
>
> We need a house for shelter.
>
>...
>
> Can you help me?
>
>
>
> " Sorry",
>
>
>
> I do not have any house. But you can chop off my branches
>
> To build your house.
>
> " So the man cut all the branches of the tree and left happily.
>
>
>
> The tree was glad to see him happy but the man never came back
since
> then.
>
> The tree was again lonely and sad.
>
>
>
> One hot summer day,
>
>
>
> The man returned and the tree was delighted.
>

>
> "Come and play with me!" the tree said.
>
>
>
> "I am getting old. I want to go sailing to relax myself.
>
>
>
> "Can you give me a boat?"
>
> "Said the man".
>
>
>
> "Use my trunk to build your boat.
>
> You can sail far away and be happy.
>
>
>
> " So the man cut the tree trunk to make a boat.
>
>
>
> He went sailing and never showed up for a long time.
>
>
> Finally, the man returned after many years.
>
>
>
> "Sorry, my boy. But I do not have anything for you anymore.
>
>
>
> No more apples for you...
>
> " The tree said".
>
>
> "No problem, I do not have any teeth to bite
>
> " The man replied.
>
>
>
> "No more trunk for you to climb on"
>
>
>
> "I am too old for that now" the man said.
>
>
>
> "I really cannot give you anything...
>
>
>
> The only thing left is my dying root,"
>
> The tree said with tears.
>
>
>
> "I do not need much now, just a place to rest.
>
>
> I am tired after all these years" the man replied.
>
>
>
> "Good! Old tree roots are the best place to lean on and rest,
>
>
>
> Come, come sit down with me and rest.
>
>
>
> " The man sat down and the tree was glad and smiled with tears...
>

>
> This is you and the tree is your parents!!!
>
>
>

rayhanaljanna

but...

assalamou alaykom
sorry, it does not matter what kind of tree it is, the story is about parents
it just an exemple to show how our parents give us and how much they sacrify but unfortunatly many people look so selfish...am i wrong???!!!

Muslimah-S

Seek The Almighty
assalamou alaykom
sorry, it does not matter what kind of tree it is, the story is about parents
it just an exemple to show how our parents give us and how much they sacrify but unfortunatly many people look so selfish...am i wrong???!!!

Walikumasalam my sister
Its true sometimes we keep on taking but forget to give something in return. Usually all parents want is simple things love and care, but we over look that and are too busy with our life that we forget the simple things.
Keep saying we are busy then we will never be free.
No time we will never have time.
We make them cry who care for us.
We cry for those who never care for us.
This is the truth of life, its strange but true.
Once we realise this its never too late to change.

rayhanaljanna

yes it is true...but...

Walikumasalam my sister
Its true sometimes we keep on taking but forget to give something in return. Usually all parents want is simple things love and care, but we over look that and are too busy with our life that we forget the simple things.
Keep saying we are busy then we will never be free.
No time we will never have time.
We make them cry who care for us.
We cry for those who never care for us.
This is the truth of life, its strange but true.
Once we realise this its never too late to change.

it is sometimes too late to change
i want you to read this and i want to know your opinion about it.sorry for it is too long i sent it before.but i think not too many read it....i just made a mistake
It’s not a rehearsal, you know
Returning with a message for dreamers…
Several years ago while sheltering from a typhoon in a sleazy motel in Cincinnati I came across a tattered beer-stained notice pinned to a wall above a public telephone. It read simply ‘this is not a rehearsal, this is life don’t miss it’.
It was a message that ghosted through my life ever since. How many of us can honestly claim not to have mortgaged our lives to some future dream, a dream which as likely as not will never be realized?
We live life on the never-never, telling our selves that just as soon as we have got past this or that particularly onerous chore or stage we will be able to devote our energies to what we really want to do.
I must admit to being a master of the art of the never-never. Daily I say to myself that as soon as I have finished this or that script, or article or paid off my overdraft, then I will really start to live.
It is , I believe, a delusion I share with the great hopeful majority and delusion it is dangerous to harbor, because each of us knows that tomorrow never comes.
For some I suspect that this life-long planning for the future is a way of procrastinating: a get-out for not having the will, talent or nerve for trying some thing new and discovering oneself to be a failure.
How many people have I met who have told me about the book they have been planning to write but have never yet found the time? Far too many!
This is life, all right but we do treat it like a rehearsal and unhappily we do miss so many of its best moments.
We take jobs to stay alive and provide homes for our families always convincing ourselves that this style of life is merely a temporary state of affairs along the road to what we really want to do. Then, at 60or 65, we are suddenly presented with a clock and a couple of grandchildren and we look back and realize that all those years waiting for Real –life to come along were in fact real life.
In A America they have a saying much ridiculed by the English: ‘have a nice day’ they intone in their shops, hotels and sandwich bars. I think it is a wonderful phrase, reminding us, in effect to enjoy the moment: to appreciate this very day.
When I first became a journalist I knew a man who gave up a very well paid responsible job at the Daily Telegraph to go and edit a small weekly newspaper. At the time I was astonished by what appeared to me to be his complete mental aberration. How could anyone turn his back on Flee Street for parish pump? I wanted to know!
Now I am a little older and possibly wiser, I see the sense in it. In Flee Street the man was under continual pressure. He lived in an unattractive London suburb and he spent much of his life sitting on Southern Region train.
In Kent he became his own boss, lived within minutes of the office in a very pretty village and found his life enriched tenfold. His ambition for advancement in his career had been smothered by his enjoyment of the life he was leading. His life had stopped being a rehearsal and became the real thing.
I not advocating that one should live for the minute in any hedonistic sense that ‘s not the answer. But it is, I hope, an exhortation to some degree of self-fulfillment. Whatever you want to do, do it now. Because, no matter how old you are , it is late than you think.
hope you find this interesting and helpful with regars -may allah guide our steps .

Imran_00

Descendent of Aadam
salaam allaikum

reading the title i thought its newton's childhood.

But its nice reminder to youngsters . Jazzakallah khair

salaam allikum