The evidence

meer suhail

ILM seeker
:salam2:

I often read papers with headlines terror plots unearthed ,blah blah blah
and the evidence were some pictures,
like today as well reading news paper and reading about the terrorists ,or suspects ,captured in UK and ten of them Pakistani students , and i went further on and reading pictures of major points of the city were there,
nice
i was just thinking , which i find pretty ironic as well , you go to some new country any nice interesting ,or famous place ,malls the city squares ,rush people you'll see you'll take pictures of it.

like me where ever i go i have my cam with me and take pictures and pictures of everything that i see i take picture of it hundered of them literally in a day ,
so any one seeing them can see what i saw, so its pretty ironic , that any dumb agency ,which is just for something raid any one's place and claim " hey we raided and captured a suspect and we had in his custody all target sites ,he has everything well planned , has pictures of all the targets ( those pics might be shared with some friend ) so now another twist those pics have been found to be shared with other suspects as well ,
of course any one will want his/her friends to see those nice pics ,
any ways
"you have a fertilizer too at home for your lawn and garden, may be a toilet cleaner as well " so the agency which raided your house founds it as well
now another twist
pictures of major targets found with and also material to make bomb was found to locally manufacture the bomb...

i think more and more it is getting ridiculous and more and more innocent brother and sisters are been targeted nothing just to justify the stupid war
just to show the world that there is something.

FreedomFighter

:salam2:

if they are accusing innocent people and taking them to prison, then they will not be able to justify the war, because they are doing the wrong thing. and what war, they war on terror, lol..

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
It seems now UK especially Tony Blair is filling into George Bush's shoes. I'm reading a lot of hoax stories from UK nowadays. Young generation are IT savvy, they will use the IT advancement to find the truth. Yet this stupid agency still clinging on their hoax stories to discredit Islam and muslim in UK.