The Miracle of Olive and Fig

believer`s tear

There is A Verse in Quraan which talks about olive and fig ( والتين والزيتون) this verse talks about fig and olive and the connection between them and the miracle of the creation of people in the best way. They discoverered that eating olive or fig supplies the body with methaloyothneds ( not sure of spelling) . This material makes the body in good shape untill the person becomes 35 then it becomes less in the body Then it starts facing old age marks . Then they found this material in fig or olive . when they extracted it from olive alone it didn`t work with the body .They got the same result when working with fig . But when mixing this material from both olive and fig they got the best result ever in saving the body from old age marks .

Subhanallah , The group discovered this were Japanese they turned into Islam after this discovery .

The source of this information is our news papers and magazines and it was spread all over the world and the one who did this research was an Arab scientist called Taha Ebraheem Khalifa who was doing a reaserch about olive and fig . In the same time the Japanese scientists did .

The two groups got the same results . The Japanese group found that eating 1 fig and 7 olives gives the best result for fighting old age marks .

The Arab scientist Taha Ebraheem Khalifa searched in al Quran and found the a stonishing discovery , that the fig was mentioned in Quran 1 time and the olive 7 times.

He sent this information to the leader of the Japanese group and they turned directly into Islam .

:tti_sister:SUBHAN ALLAH

Summer03

3doTs2sQuares
There is A Verse in Quraan which talks about olive and fig ( والتين والزيتون) this verse talks about fig and olive and the connection between them and the miracle of the creation of people in the best way. They discoverered that eating olive or fig supplies the body with methaloyothneds ( not sure of spelling) . This material makes the body in good shape untill the person becomes 35 then it becomes less in the body Then it starts facing old age marks . Then they found this material in fig or olive . when they extracted it from olive alone it didn`t work with the body .They got the same result when working with fig . But when mixing this material from both olive and fig they got the best result ever in saving the body from old age marks .

Subhanallah , The group discovered this were Japanese they turned into Islam after this discovery .

The source of this information is our news papers and magazines and it was spread all over the world and the one who did this research was an Arab scientist called Taha Ebraheem Khalifa who was doing a reaserch about olive and fig . In the same time the Japanese scientists did .

The two groups got the same results . The Japanese group found that eating 1 fig and 7 olives gives the best result for fighting old age marks .

The Arab scientist Taha Ebraheem Khalifa searched in al Quran and found the a stonishing discovery , that the fig was mentioned in Quran 1 time and the olive 7 times.

He sent this information to the leader of the Japanese group and they turned directly into Islam .

subhallah
''wa in ta'oodu ni'mata allahi la tuhsooha'' -Quran

Roby Rahman

Asalamualaikum

soubahanallah wal hamdulilah wa laeelahaillallah allahuakbar
that is truly amazing.
Mashalla.
wasalam

Zaynab123

Subhana Allah!
Asalamu alykum

masha Allah:ma: Subhana Allah! it's very amazing. jazak ALlahu khayra for sharing this with us:)

wasalam

pcozzy

:salam2:

What is the amount of taken this to achieve results in study. I mean 1 time in life or 1 time a week or 1 time a day.

This would be great to know.

:wasalam:

Sugar

Figs & olives.

Selams,
'Taha Ebraheem Khalifa.' Who is he? I mean what faculty? Also Japanies "group" you are talking. Who are they? Please tell us.
Thank you

BinteShafi

Left long ago

Why do we need stories (regardless of the fact that they are true or not) to believe in the world of Allah.

Why do we love fantasies ????

Why do stories like this amaze us whereas word of Allah (Qur'an) does not????

Does Allah's and Rasaool Allah's words have more tendency to move our hearts and minds or stories like this.

Come on brothers/sisters....Aren't we Muslim suppose to be practical....instead of waiting for miracles...we need to correct ourselves as per the guidance of Allah with firm belief that "No one else's word can be true other than Allah's"

I believe in Allah's word exactly as it has been revealed regardless of the fact it is scientifically proved or not.

:wasalam:

fada_all

salam alikom

whats an astonishing fact!!! , really what makes us very far from our iamne and aqidah is when we leave the holy Quran which contains all the facts either the sicentific or the everyday life masha allah

jazaka allah khair for this nice post may allah increase our imne and guide us all to the right path insha allah al jannah

salam alikom

BigAk

Selams,
'Taha Ebraheem Khalifa.' Who is he? I mean what faculty? Also Japanies "group" you are talking. Who are they? Please tell us.
Thank you

I have the same questions..

please provide us with references to this study..

BigAk

I, by NO means questioning the wisdom of Allah in His ayah... I just would like to see the study of those Japanese groups and where they published it. That's all.

ya allah madad

0mm3afnan
I decided to double check. Indeed fig is mentioned once in the Quran but olives are mentioned six times. The seventh time it is mentioned by reference not by name, "Its oil almost lights up even if no fire touches it" (24:35).

I googled it and found a few links:

http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/?qid=20080319090203AA8zebp

http://ayaat.wordpress.com/2008/05/21/japanese-research-team-president-embrace-islam%E2%80%A6/

http://www.rohama.org/en/pages/?cid=80

But none mentions any of the names of the Japanese research team, so the story seems made up.

i was gonna start it but oopps but who should i believe in i mean some are saying ok and others saying its been made up:girl3:

BigAk

i was gonna start it but oopps but who should i believe in i mean some are saying ok and others saying its been made up:girl3:

If are no credible references for this research, this means the whole thing is being made up.

Again; I will not dispute the wisdom in Allah's words in including the figs and olives in one verse... But, I hate when people make up stories to prove miracles in the Quran. It only reflects badly on our religion and it's very conterproductive in our dawah efforts. As Shaik Deedat puts it, we're only giving the christian and the athiest a stick to beat us with.

I urge my brothers and sister to refrain from this practice and not include data and information before clearly examine its accuracy.

believer`s tear

SISTERS AND BROTHERS : THANKS FOR ALL THE REPLIES .

I WANNA SAY THAT IT`S DIFFICULT TO FIND THE SOURCE BECAUSE THIS NEWS HAPPENED I THINK 2YEARS AGO AND I HAVE READ IT IN ONE OF OUR NEWS PAPERS ( RIYADH NEWS PAPE)

I BELIVE THAT NEWSPAPERS ARE INTERESTED IN RESULTS OF RESEARCHES MORE THAN NAMES OF PEOPLE MAKE IT . AND IF WE HAVE NAMES ,CAN WE REACH THOSE PEOPLE AND ASK THEM . I THINK NOT . WE ALWAYS READ AMERICANS DISCOVERED THIS BRITISH DISCOVERED THAT BUT NO NAMES INCLUDED AND IF SO THEY ARE NOT IMPORTANT EVEN IF THEY ARE ATHIEST THAT DOESN`T MEAN THEY ARE LIERS .

I BELIVE THAT WHEN MUSLIMS DISCOVER SOMETHING,, AH AHA AHA HERE COMES THE BIGGEST PROBLEM IN THE WORLD:astag:. MUSLIMS MUST PROVE IT WITH PICTURES , NAMES AND THEY MUST SEND THE RESULTS TO BE CONFIRMED ABOUT.[/COLOR]

ONE THING I WANT TO ADD IS THAT AS MUSLIMS WE MUST BELIEVE EACH OTHERS .THIS IS ONE RIGHT THAT EVERY MUSLIM HAS ON HIS BROTHERS AND SISTERS.

THANKS A LOT AND TAKE CARE.

BigAk

SISTERS AND BROTHERS : THANKS FOR ALL THE REPLIES .

I WANNA SAY THAT IT`S DIFFICULT TO FIND THE SOURCE BECAUSE THIS NEWS HAPPENED I THINK 2YEARS AGO AND I HAVE READ IT IN ONE OF OUR NEWS PAPERS ( RIYADH NEWS PAPE)

I BELIVE THAT NEWSPAPERS ARE INTERESTED IN RESULTS OF RESEARCHES MORE THAN NAMES OF PEOPLE MAKE IT . AND IF WE HAVE NAMES ,CAN WE REACH THOSE PEOPLE AND ASK THEM . I THINK NOT . WE ALWAYS READ AMERICANS DISCOVERED THIS BRITISH DISCOVERED THAT BUT NO NAMES INCLUDED AND IF SO THEY ARE NOT IMPORTANT EVEN IF THEY ARE ATHIEST THAT DOESN`T MEAN THEY ARE LIERS .

I BELIVE THAT WHEN MUSLIMS DISCOVER SOMETHING,, AH AHA AHA HERE COMES THE BIGGEST PROBLEM IN THE WORLD:astag:. MUSLIMS MUST PROVE IT WITH PICTURES , NAMES AND THEY MUST SEND THE RESULTS TO BE CONFIRMED ABOUT.[/COLOR]

ONE THING I WANT TO ADD IS THAT AS MUSLIMS WE MUST BELIEVE EACH OTHERS .THIS IS ONE RIGHT THAT EVERY MUSLIM HAS ON HIS BROTHERS AND SISTERS.

THANKS A LOT AND TAKE CARE.

There are discoveries that happened more than two years ago and references are still available.. The fact that it happened a long ago does not justify losing the references.

It is very easy to find references to new discoveries you read in newspapers and magazines; given that they are not fabricated but drawn upon scientific research done by a known group. There's no need to contact every group to make sure that they truly exist and they're telling the truth. But, in the case presented here, you can't even provide any further data on this discovery except that some Japanese group has done so and so. Who are they?? and what are the details of their research?? That's how you can prove if this thing has even taken place!!!

That; and this has nothing to do with Islamic discoveries vs. otherwise. As a matter of fact you are saying that the group who discovered this were not muslim; they were some random Japanese researchers somewhere in Japan that had no link to Islam. You are claiming that they have embraced Islam after the discovery. I think such an event with such magnitude surly would have better backup of credible information and data than merely a few lines in some newspaper written by some person.

In short, if this thing is really true, we should have very little trouble finding the supporting details.

Jazak Allah khair.. and I urge you to not take anything to be true just because someone has said it or some newspaper has written it.

BigAk

Also.. This has nothing to do with Muslims have to believe each other just because we're Muslims.. Even in the Quran, Allah orders us to verify the information given to us before we start spreading it around. How can you be sure that this whole thing was not a plan put together by some opposing group to stir up trouble for us Muslims?? For instance, someone interested in Islam may run into this, then he/she would go on to verify it only to discover that it is hoax. What conclusion would this new prospective convert draw then about Islam?? He may think we're bunch of delusional people and he/she may reject our essential true message...

See what I mean??