Tough time

hussain.mahammed

a lonely traveller
As salamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu dear brothers and sisters

It's been some time since I took active part in any conversation. I just want to make a humble request. I am going through some tough time, so I just wish if you could make duas for this brother. May Allah Subhanahu wa Taala bless you and your families.

wa/salam

AlQurtubi

Banned
MAY ALLAH make your life easy (ameen). My prayers are with you brother. Just hold keep your cool, trust in ALLAH and strive. InshALLAH things will be fine

palestine

Servant of Allah
May Allah swt give you that which is khayr inshaAllah. May he help you through this time whatever it may be inshAllah. Just remember akhi that "After everyhardship, there is ease". Allah does not put on us a burden that we cannot carry. and also remember to NEVER DESPAIR OF THE MERCY AND HOPE OF ALLAH. inshAllah. asalamu alaykum wrwb and take care.

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
:salam2: my brother

Yes inshaALLAH I will keep you in my duas. Be patient brother. As sister Palastine said, ALLAH (swt) has mentioned in the holy Quran that there is ease with every hardship. What we need is patience. "The reward for patience is nothing but Jannah." said Rasoolullah (saw).

May ALLAH (swt) help you getting rid of this. Its the decree of ALLAH (swt). He tests everyone He wishes in every way He wishes.

wassalam

-brother IbnAdam-

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam walaikum,

Son you are in my dua and you have a firm place in my heart. Oh how strong you will become, Insha'Allah.

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
Wa-alaykum salam

May Allaah make you stronger through whatever it is, and raise your ranks by it. Ameen.