Two Muslim Women Raped by CIA Station Chief in Algeria

Status
Not open for further replies.

xSharingan01x

TraVeLer
:wasalam:

The Washington Post reports that the CIA’s top official in Algeria has been recalled to Washington for an investigation that he has raped two Algerian women by drugging them at his residence in Algiers.

The article goes on to say:

The first woman, an Algerian national who also holds a German passport, told embassy officials she was assaulted by Warren after meeting him at a party at his residence. She said Warren offered her a mixed drink, which he prepared out of her sight. Later, she said, after consuming more of the drinks, she became ill and experienced symptoms “nothing like the physiological effects of alcohol” she had previously experienced, the affidavit states. The next morning she awoke “on a bed, completely nude, with no memory of . . . what had occurred.”

The second woman, a married Algerian national living in Spain, told embassy officials she became violently ill after consuming two drinks at Warren’s residence last Feb. 17. She reported fading in and out of consciousness and awakening to find Warren having sex with her. She said she blacked out again and could not recall afterward how she had gotten home.

In the affidavit, the investigator said there was “probable cause” to believe Warren had committed aggravated sexual assault.

Furthermore the article states:

ABC, quoting unnamed officials, said the women’s accounts were backed up by videotapes that were found in the CIA officer’s residence. The tapes, apparently secretly made, allegedly show the CIA officer engaged in sex acts with several women, including one of the alleged victims in the case who appears to be in a semiconscious state, the network reported.

Lets look a what this case is telling us:

Firstly, birds of the same feather flock together. The offices, residences, and gathering places of these imperial American officials usually attract the **** of the earth just like feces would attract flies. The American soldiers have spread their filth in Thailand, the Philippines and now in Iraq and Dubai. The American civilian presence brings with it missionary work, and a cover for intelligence gathering by establishing vast networks of local spies.

Secondly, this official was holding parties at his residence and inviting locals to them. He would not be able to hold a party in his own house in the middle of a major Muslim city if he did not enjoy a certain level of security and a feeling of immunity from repercussions from the host country. American officials have been showing us lately that they act in a way when they are in Muslim countries that they would not be able to if they were on US territory. In fact their only fear is being investigated by the US, not by the so called ‘Muslim’ governments that are hosting them. This security and feeling of immunity could not be possible if not for the unlimited support and open access granted to them by the murtad governments in the Muslim world and the fatwas issued by the Green Zone Scholars at the request of their employers and paymasters that provide the religious approval and cover for their actions.

The simile of this is that the US wanted to enter Muslim land but found it to be very rough and full of thorns so they put on thick boots to be able to walk through our land. But then the boots where getting dirty and looking very unpleasant so they hired some boot cleaners who would keep their boots clean and polished at all times.

The boots that the Americans put on are the tyrannical governments in the Muslim world who gave unlimited access and support to the US, and the boot cleaners are the court scholars who issue fatwas supporting these governments and protecting the blood of the invaders of our land. The reputation of these governments could not be upheld among some of the gullible masses if it wasn’t for the corrupt scholars protecting them. America has a tarnished image and whoever stands on its side gets tarnished along with it. It is these Green Zone Scholars who polish the image of these corrupt governments. They are the boot lickers; the scholars for dollars who sold their religion for a miser return.

If there was an operation in Algiers that ended up killing this CIA officer then the Green Zone Scholars would promptly bark in condemnation. But now let us wait and see what they would say in condemnation of his actions. Would they come out and proclaim what the ruling in such a situation should be? Do they have the courage to tell us that the ruling on this is that this official should be arrested and promptly executed if found guilty?

The fact that the CIA officer is a convert to Islam is irrelevant because his role as head of CIA station renders him a murtad. The only difference his conversion has is whether the rulings of kufr asli or ridah should apply to him.

The situation of these governments is so impotent that the US media is already picking up on the story and US officials are speaking out against what happened while the spokesman for the Algerian Embassy in Washington “had no immediate response to the report”!

May Allah destroy you all!

xSharingan01x

TraVeLer
:salam2:

Silly women, why are they even going to a party with a Murtad and having alcohol, while the other women is married! So stupid!!

Asja

Pearl of Islaam

Assalamu Allaicomu brother

First of all this is very great sin that has been made to these womens and Inshallah may Allah punish all these kind of evil,sinfull and bad doing people .Ameen.And brother it is wrong to call these womens stupids,becasue Alahdmulillah it is not any fault of them,does not metter becasue they are not Muslimahs.

Every women,does not metter if she is Muslima or Christian women deserves respection.

And brother Muslim women does not go on partys,or drinking alcohol Astagfirullah or talk with mans,so it is impratante that we make diffrence and that we know who and what is Muslim.Alhamdulillah.

Inshallah may Allah punish these criminals for thier crimes and may Allah guide us all.:tti_sister:

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member
salam aleikum
Brother who wrote the article ? What is the source of it ,Im just curious ...

waaleikum salam

xSharingan01x

TraVeLer

Assalamu Allaicomu brother

First of all this is very great sin that has been made to these womens and Inshallah may Allah punish all these kind of evil,sinfull and bad doing people .Ameen.And brother it is wrong to call these womens stupids,becasue Alahdmulillah it is not any fault of them,does not metter becasue they are not Muslimahs.

Every women,does not metter if she is Muslima or Christian women deserves respection.

And brother Muslim women does not go on partys,or drinking alcohol Astagfirullah or talk with mans,so it is impratante that we make diffrence and that we know who and what is Muslim.Alhamdulillah.

Inshallah may Allah punish these criminals for thier crimes and may Allah guide us all.:tti_sister:

Sister Asja,

The women are Muslim women. Committing sins like zina or drinking alcohol is not the same as committing kufr, and thus they are not considered 'outside the fold of Islam', they are still Muslims.

I called the women silly, and their act stupid, however I did not call them stupid, although I could have.
I mean think about it, you're going to a party at a foreigner's house and drinking alcohol all the while you're married to someone else? What can you expect from such a filthy environment? Obviously what the man did is sickening and one of the biggest crimes, but he is not Muslim while the women are and thus the 'expectations' and 'standards' are different.

May Allah guide them and have mercy on them.

I wonder what is the ruling on having 'foreign spies' in Muslim countries.

This is the link to original story reported in Washington Post.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2009/01/28/AR2009012803436_pf.html

Asja

Pearl of Islaam

Sister Asja,

The women are Muslim women. Committing sins like zina or drinking alcohol is not the same as committing kufr, and thus they are not considered 'outside the fold of Islam', they are still Muslims.

I called the women silly, and their act stupid, however I did not call them stupid, although I could have.
I mean think about it, you're going to a party at a foreigner's house and drinking alcohol all the while you're married to someone else? What can you expect from such a filthy environment? Obviously what the man did is sickening and one of the biggest crimes, but he is not Muslim while the women are and thus the 'expectations' and 'standards' are different.

May Allah guide them and have mercy on them.

I wonder what is the ruling on having 'foreign spies' in Muslim countries.

This is the link to original story reported in Washington Post.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2009/01/28/AR2009012803436_pf.html

Allaicomu Salam

Bismiallahirahmanirahim

Brother xSharingan01x I do not know are these womens Muslim women becasue only Allahs subhane we teal is all Knowing,and only He knows do we folow his Holy Orders and Sunnah of Prophet Mohammed s.a.w.s.
Who is Muslim??? What is religion Islam???

Muslim is the one who folow and obeys to Allah orders and Sunnah of Prophet Mohammed s.a.w.s.,other wise he is not Muslim.Islam is the religion whcih is basid on Low,(princips and basics taken from Holy Quran and Sunah of Prophet Mohammed s.a.w.s.).Islam is way of life,and it is not beliveing brother,rather it is practising SubahnAllah.
So by that the one who drinks alcolhol,commiting zina Astagfirullah is not Muslim unless he make honest repeante to Allah subhan we tela and promisse that he will not never get near to these great sins.But still these perosne deserves punsih on this world and if and how Allah decides on onother world too Inshallah.

These and others sins are atributs of unbelivers brother and they are sins whcih are leading to Jahannam and they are sins for which Allah subhan we tela prepared Hell fire Inshallah and whcih are making Allahs anger SubahnAllah.

And brother Islam teaches us that you have full respecion towerd any women,does not metter if she is Muslim,non Muslim,Christian etc.Brother Muslim women can not go on partys Astagfirullah,and it is not metter if she is marry or not,it is becasue of Allah she can not.

And brother I do not let that any forgein man is saying to me like you said Astagfirullah.Alhadmulillah I am Muslim and I know what that manes and Alhamdulillah and I could neither imagine to go on party Astagfirullah.May Allah protect us all and guide us to His right path.

May Allah guide all Muslims and punsih all those who left His right way.Ameen Ya rabb.

Idris16

salam aleikum
Brother who wrote the article ? What is the source of it ,Im just curious ...

waaleikum salam
Its true abt the article its written by washington post and
Imam Anwar Awlaki talked abt what happened thats why he said May Allah destroy you all!

salam alaykum

i dont get what those women are complaining about now....i mean why were they at such a type of *exotic* party in the 1st place?....they asked for it!....now deal with it urselves...case closed!

:hearts::hearts:

stiks

Amatur-Rahman
salaam,

whereas there's never a justification for forcing one's self on a woman, i am hard pressed to feel any sympathy for these laydies.

being a muslim is not about being born into a muslim family, its following Allah's comandments, knowing who Allah is, muhammad sallalahu alayhi wassallam and learning what he taught and following his examples etc etc. if you ask me theyare reaping the fruits of their actions. we ask Allah to take us far from such actions and deeds.

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
Firstly, yes what are these women were doing there? Secondly, a rape is rape no justification for rape. I hope this CIA agents will be punished.

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
salam alaykum

i dont get what those women are complaining about now....i mean why were they at such a type of *exotic* party in the 1st place?....they asked for it!....now deal with it urselves...case closed!

:hearts::hearts:

Alaicumu Salam Podolski.

Like you can understand I feel myselfe obligated to comment your very very wrong statemant "They asked for it"., Astagfirullah.

What did they ask??? A crime to be comited over them Asstagfirullah. I just can not understan how can you say souch hard and not truth words, And Allah knows the best.

Your liberty of speach Podolski is limited by rights of other people Allhamdullilah, and you should be very carefull with your words, becouse when you say them once you will never be able to bring them back.

THERE IS NO JUSTIFICATION FOR THE CRIME LIKE RAPEING, Asstagfirullah.

Inshallah may Allahs punishment come soon for these kind of people and Allhamdullilah Allah has promissed great punishment. Ameen Ameen Ameen

May Allah guide us all becouse only His paths are the only TRUTH!!!

Salam

Abu Hurairah

Extinct

Allaicomu Salam

Muslim is the one who folow and obeys to Allah orders and Sunnah of Prophet Mohammed s.a.w.s.,other wise he is not Muslim.Islam is the religion whcih is basid on Low,(princips and basics taken from Holy Quran and Sunah of Prophet Mohammed s.a.w.s.).Islam is way of life,and it is not beliveing brother,rather it is practising SubahnAllah.
So by that the one who drinks alcolhol,commiting zina Astagfirullah is not Muslim unless he make honest repeante to Allah subhan we tela and promisse that he will not never get near to these great sins.But still these perosne deserves punsih on this world and if and how Allah decides on onother world too Inshallah.

Wa alaikumassalaam,

I understand what you're trying to say but in the way you have stated it is not correct to say that which is highlighted in bold.

He IS a Muslim but he is a sinner, this is fusuq but he's still a Muslim. A person can worship Allaah as well as commit zina and drink alcohol and still be Muslim unless he thinks it is Halaal for him to do those actions.

Allaah Knows Best

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Wa alaikumassalaam,

I understand what you're trying to say but in the way you have stated it is not correct to say that which is highlighted in bold.

He IS a Muslim but he is a sinner, this is fusuq but he's still a Muslim. A person can worship Allaah as well as commit zina and drink alcohol and still be Muslim unless he thinks it is Halaal for him to do those actions.

Allaah Knows Best

Allaicomu Salam

Can you please brother answer me what means Muslim???And on waht is based is based religion Islam???

Like I said brother Muslim is the one who comletely obeys to Allah orders and Sunnah of Prophet Moahmmed s.a.w.s.
It is not Muslim the one who is only beliving in Alah becasue how can he prove that he belive in Allah unless he is obeying comletley to Allah orders.
It is not shirk the only characterstic of unbeliver but also these great sins and other too whcih I have mention and whcih I did not mention Alhamdulillah.
Than we need to make great diffrence betwen Muslim unbeilver and Muslim beliver,becasue by that Muslim unbeliver will be punish by Allahs punishment,and Muslim beliver will be reword with Jannah Inshallah,with Allahs mercy.

Islam is complete sistem and it includes all ways of lifes.He is country and Low,moral and stanghet,Ummah,justice and kindness,culture and Low,knolwodge,jihad,army,and right faith and obeying Allash Low".

And folows of these sistem are Muslims!!!

It is not the Muslim who is only born in Muslim family,or he sais "I belive in Allah,or he has Muslim name.
Muslim is the one who comletely obeys to Allahs orders and the one who is not even getting neer to these great sins,and who folow and practise Sunnah of Prophet Mohammed s.a.w.s.

It will be the same like you say to you teacher "I have learn this leason",and he asks you "Well prove me that you have learn this lesson",and becasue you did not learn that lesson ofcourse you can not prove it.It is the same with beliving in Allah Almighty.It si our duty like Muslims that we folow all Allahs orders,and on that way taht we be folowrs of our blessed religion Islam Alahdmulillah.

In The Holy Quran Allah sais:"And today I have made your religion comlplete".It means brother religion which is based on Allahs Low and His Holy Orders,and Sunnah of beloved Prophet Mohmmed s.a.w.s,and Muslims are the one who folow this religion from Allah SubhanAllah.

Betwen the most influence and imporatnte Ullema there is the most famouse and the most spread definition which is "every great sin like (Zinaa,drinking alchol,killing innocent perone and other great sins) deserves punsihment on dunya (This world) and punsihment of Allah in onother world",Inshallah.

May Allah protect us from these great sins and may Allah forgive our small sins,and make us better belivers,Inshallah.

In the Holy Quran Allah sais:"The one who is beliveing in me,is folowing Allahs messanger",which means that the one who is beliving in Allah needs to folow Him and His messanger s.a.w.s. to be Muslim Alahdmulilalah.

Allah subhane we teala sais:Oh belivers,belive in Allah,and His Prophet and This Book which he is giving to his Prophet,and in Book before this One,And the one who does not belive in Allah,His angels,and His books,and in His Prophets,and in nother world,he is far away from the right way".

For example I will also give you examlpe of wife of Lutt s.a.w.s..Her husband was a Prophet s.a.w.s. and she also belived that Allah existed but she was not Muslim becasue she was supporing something that Alalhs has stricly forbid brother..On her Alalhs send great punsihment becasue she was supporting zinna.

One of these ahaadeeth was narrated by Ibn Maajah (3377) from ‘Abd-Allaah ibn ‘Amr who said: The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Whoever drinks alcohol and gets drunk, his prayer will not be accepted for forty days and if he dies he will go to Hell. But if he repents, Allaah will accept his repentance. If he again drinks alcohol and gets drunk, his prayer will not be accepted for forty days and if he dies he will go to Hell. But if he repents, Allaah will accept his repentance. If he again drinks alcohol and gets drunk, his prayer will not be accepted for forty days and if he dies he will go to Hell. But if he repents, Allaah will accept his repentance. If he commits (this sin) again, then Allaah pledges to make him drink the mud of khabaal on the Day of Resurrection.” They asked, “O Messenger of Allaah, what is the mud of khabaal?” He said, “The juices of the people of Hell.”

Tewheed is Loving the One Allah Almighty and beliving in Him ,and obeying to His Holy Orders,like Allah subhane teala sais in Holy Quran:And jins and people I created only to obey and to seve to Me",SubhanAllah.

I hope now is much clear to you brother what means Muslim and waht is religion Islam so that next time you do not say"The one who is not obeying to Allahs orders and who is provocing his anger and His punsishment ,is acctuly wroshipng to Him"Astagfirullah,Astagfirullah,Astagfirullah".

May Alah protect us from ignorancy:Ameen:wasalam:

*Sana*

.~.Slave of Allah.~.
salaam,

whereas there's never a justification for forcing one's self on a woman, i am hard pressed to feel any sympathy for these laydies.

being a muslim is not about being born into a muslim family, its following Allah's comandments, knowing who Allah is, muhammad sallalahu alayhi wassallam and learning what he taught and following his examples etc etc. if you ask me theyare reaping the fruits of their actions. we ask Allah to take us far from such actions and deeds.

Assalamualaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakaatu,

I totally agree with you Brother. I may be wrong, but I too don't feel sympathy towards these shameless women. It is soo pathetically ironical to call yourself Muslim but then be committing such acts. If they were dressed in accordance to the Sharee'ah and were acting in accordance to it, they wouldn't have been there in the first place doing all that they were doing.

This is the problem nowadays. We call ourselves Muslims but we fail to realise what a big title we are carrying which comes with many responsibilities. And it is because of such so-called "Muslims" that the image of Islam is as it is presently.

But Alhamdulillah that we are Muslims and we do realise that they are only a few rotten apples in the box and Insha Allah they will perish and Allah Ta'alah will bring after them a better people to learn, implement, preach and represent Islam in the pure form in accordance to the Quraan and Sunnah Insha Allah. May He the Exalted restore the image of Islam and unite us Muslims as ONE body so that we may be able to stand up against the Kuffaar Insha Allah.

(I hope I didn't offend anyone :shymuslima1:. My sincere apologies if I did).

Wasalaam :)

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member

Allah subhane we teala sais:Oh belivers,belive in Allah,and His Prophet and This Book which he is giving to his Prophet,and in Book before this One,And the one who does not belive in Allah,His angels,and His books,and in His Prophets,and in nother world,he is far away from the right way".

For example I will also give you examlpe of wife of Lutt s.a.w.s..Her husband was a Prophet s.a.w.s. and she also belived that Allah existed but she was not Muslim becasue she was supporing something that Alalhs has stricly forbid brother..On her Alalhs send great punsihment becasue she was supporting zinna.

One of these ahaadeeth was narrated by Ibn Maajah (3377) from ‘Abd-Allaah ibn ‘Amr who said: The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Whoever drinks alcohol and gets drunk, his prayer will not be accepted for forty days and if he dies he will go to Hell. But if he repents, Allaah will accept his repentance. If he again drinks alcohol and gets drunk, his prayer will not be accepted for forty days and if he dies he will go to Hell. But if he repents, Allaah will accept his repentance. If he again drinks alcohol and gets drunk, his prayer will not be accepted for forty days and if he dies he will go to Hell. But if he repents, Allaah will accept his repentance. If he commits (this sin) again, then Allaah pledges to make him drink the mud of khabaal on the Day of Resurrection.” They asked, “O Messenger of Allaah, what is the mud of khabaal?” He said, “The juices of the people of Hell.”

Asja dear ..

Everything you said doesnt cancel the point that these women are sinners, amongst the faasiqeen, leave it as that because that is what Allaah (s) has called them, dont exceed those limits sister, it is not wise. We all know what Islaam is and isnt in this context, but even in the hadeeth you quoted it doesn't state they are from amongst the kuffar for drinking, they can be expiated of the sin for drinking with the 40 lashes and if that has no effect they will have to be expiated by the punishment in hell fire. And who said muslims cannot go to hell fire? Allaahu musta'an.

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Assalamualaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakaatu,

I totally agree with you Brother. I may be wrong, but I too don't feel sympathy towards these shameless women. It is soo pathetically ironical to call yourself Muslim but then be committing such acts. If they were dressed in accordance to the Sharee'ah and were acting in accordance to it, they wouldn't have been there in the first place doing all that they were doing.

This is the problem nowadays. We call ourselves Muslims but we fail to realise what a big title we are carrying which comes with many responsibilities. And it is because of such so-called "Muslims" that the image of Islam is as it is presently.

But Alhamdulillah that we are Muslims and we do realise that they are only a few rotten apples in the box and Insha Allah they will perish and Allah Ta'alah will bring after them a better people to learn, implement, preach and represent Islam in the pure form in accordance to the Quraan and Sunnah Insha Allah. May He the Exalted restore the image of Islam and unite us Muslims as ONE body so that we may be able to stand up against the Kuffaar Insha Allah.

(I hope I didn't offend anyone :shymuslima1:. My sincere apologies if I did).

Wasalaam :)

Allaicomu Salam dear sister.

Alhamdulillah dear sister you are 100 % right Mashalah,and Alhamdulillah I also agree with you and with brother stics Alhamdulillah about that being Muslim is obeying to Allahs orders and Sunnah of Prophet Mohammed s.a.w.s.

May Allah make us better belivers Inshallah.:tti_sister:

Salam

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Asja dear ..

Everything you said doesnt cancel the point that these women are sinners, amongst the faasiqeen, leave it as that because that is what Allaah (s) has called them, dont exceed those limits sister, it is not wise. We all know what Islaam is and isnt in this context, but even in the hadeeth you quoted it doesn't state they are from amongst the kuffar for drinking, they can be expiated of the sin for drinking with the 40 lashes and if that has no effect they will have to be expiated by the punishment in hell fire. And who said muslims cannot go to hell fire? Allaahu musta'an.

Yes I agree with you dear sister al Fajr Mashallah,and Alahdmulillah we all know well what means Muslim and our blessed religion Islam.

May Allah bless you dear sister and your family:tti_sister:

Salam

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
assalamu alaykum,

Please lets remember to have sabr and to advise gently our brothers and sisters from the Quran and Sunnah.

Lets look to what the Ulema' have said about these issues, and leave it at that.

Status
Not open for further replies.