UNCENSORED Footage- Palestine Now

Nazihah

Be A Stranger
:salam2:

I'm not sure if the below video is allowed here. But definitely not for the faint- hearted. It is a footage of bodies lying around and many injured in Palestine. Please remove this video if it is inappropriate. The video at youtube has already been flagged and soon might be deleted. If you can't see the video, you should know why.

[Edit] ***I have just been informed that the video below is actually an old video and not what's going on recently. Nevertheless, this situation is happening at Palestine and your du'a is very much needed.***

[yt]DvFl27EnRWk[/yt]

Please make du'a for our Brothers and Sisters there in Palestine.

Nazihah

Be A Stranger
Assalamualaikum,

It could be that it was flagged because those people wish to hide the truth of what is going on.

AlQurtubi

Banned
I remember when isreal put the vids of their recent aattack, they were banned initially but then they came up again.

All jewish crap

mohamedqadar

inaa-lilaahi-wa-inaa-ileehi-raajicuun

allah is aware of what the yahuudi are doing he is most powerful and isha-allah victory will be for the palestines eventually. and may grand the martyr janatual fardoos.

kubra_2002

Allahu Akubar!!!!!
inaa-lilaahi-wa-inaa-ileehi-raajicuun

allah is aware of what the yahuudi are doing he is most powerful and isha-allah victory will be for the palestines eventually. and may grand the martyr janatual fardoos.[/Q yes may Allay help our brothers and sisters in Palestine..wal Aqibatu Lil Mutaqiina inshallah

Munawar

Striving for Paradise
This hadith of our beloved Prophet (PBUH) gives some consolation and hope.

Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: The last hour would not come unless the Muslims will fight against the Jews and the Muslims would kill them until the Jews would hide themselves behind a stone or a tree and a stone or a tree would say: Muslim, or the servant of Allah, there is a Jew behind me; come and kill him; but the tree Gharqad would not say, for it is the tree of the Jews.

(Sahih Muslim book 41, no. 6985);

That will be the day the world will take its revenge of these killings and slaughters they are doing.
:wasalam:

pcozzy

someone posted it on cnn raw footage:

http://www.ireport.com/docs/DOC-175490#

I don't know if this is good for the muslims to watch, may be some non muslims can get a feel of whats really happening and do something about it.

Look at thread titled: One of Best Speeches, Shaykh Abdul Aziz Aal Shaykh Haj 2008 in Arafah
http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=47800

at 44 minutes and 00 seconds. He describes advice for media people and I don't know if this video weakens faith. Maybe someone will transcribe his speech for it is a really good one. As for me I am improving my abadaat after this video in sha Allah, ex. more night prayers.

may Allah accept them as shuhadaa and free the remaining people from such horror.
:wasalam:

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
Brothers and sisters, PLEASE stop saying words of hate towards Jews just because of the Crisis in Gaza; we have a Jewish brother on this site (Joey) who wants to learn more about Islam and embrace it, but how will he feel when he hears all this?! Israel and Zionism and Terror is against ancient Judiastic beleifs, and many Jews have protested and spoken out about the crime of Zionism, like Rabbi Weiss, Rabbi Feldman, Richard Falk, etc.

[yt]sWRX_OFOV08[/yt]
[yt]_QfvNyATkNo[/yt]
[yt]5uEK7zaMEBg[/yt]
[yt]K1kt8qi0M-M[/yt]​

(My channel link, just scroll down to my favorites)

Abdul Hasib Sayful Rasulallah (SAW)

So stop critizing Jews! If you read the Seerah of Rasulallah (SAW) (Ibn as-Haq and Saheeh sources), then you will read (or hear if it is from an audio file) that many of the Jews of Medinah became Muslims and swore allegiance to Rasulallah (SAW, and didn't break it either), and some of them were Jewish Rabbis (the scholars), who supported Rasulallah (SAW) and testified that he really WAS Allah's Apostle, and they supported Islam till they had died, and some of them also took Shuhadah on the battlefield, to fight for Islam, to fight for Rasulallah (SAW), and to fight for Allah, and some of them didn't even testify (take Shahadah) before, but when they were wounded on the battlefield and close to death, (and in the cases above were the reasons why) they had testified to their Muslim brothers that they beleive in Allah Ta Alla and his Rasul, so they died as Muslims, and died as Shuhadah.

And some of the Sahabi were among the Jews too! Like Sa'ad ibn Muaz, Muhammad ibn Aslamah (or was it Maslamah?), and Rasulallah (SAW)'s wife was also Jewish! One of our Respected, Honored, and Beloved Mothers (of our Ummah) was amongst the Bani Israel!

She once cried to Rasulallah (SAW) that the other Muslim women would mock her because she was Jewish, and Rasulallah (SAW) comforted her heart, and told her: To not be upset at their words, because: "Your father is Musa (AS) with Harun (AS) as your uncle, and with (me) Allah's Rasul as your husband."

So are you going to say evil words (out of emotions and not for Allah), even when it goes against One of Our Mothers (of our Ummah), who was among the family of Rasulallah (SAW)?! Evil and accursed are those who slander the family of Rasulallah (SAW)! :mad:

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
Brothers and sisters, PLEASE stop saying words of hate towards Jews just because of the Crisis in Gaza; we have a Jewish brother on this site (Joey) who wants to learn more about Islam and embrace it, but how will he feel when he hears all this?! Israel and Zionism and Terror is against ancient Judiastic beleifs, and many Jews have protested and spoken out about the crime of Zionism, like Rabbi Weiss, Rabbi Feldman, Richard Falk, etc.

Brother, we are nothing against the good jews, definitely, we are good moslem.

warda A

Sister
salam
good advice AbdulHasib
Brothers and sisters do not let your emotions rule your heads, think before writing something. zionism is not jews
they are different furthmore many jews are perscuted by zionists.
we have lovely jewish peole here on this site and some have embraced islam, so take your time to answer in a proper manner with good islamic ethics.

aqeela01

It breaks my heart at what the Zionists are doing. Since 1948 too many people have lost their lives. We as the People of the Book (Muslim

aqeela01

we as the People of The Book (Muslims, Christians and Jews) must stand up and fight against Zionism and its beliefs