Unislamic Banners On TTI

TheAuthenticBase

Assalaamu 'alaykum!
Assalaamu 'alaykum,

Just wanted to draw attention (to te mods) that you have unislamic advertisements on the banners... Something about dating or something with a blonde womans pic.....

May wanna remove that...

*smile*

Wassalaamu 'alaykum.

alf2

Islam is a way of life
I understand your concern, but mods on any site usually do not control the ads. Website owners buy ads in bulk and its random. But a small factor in the adds you see are based on your internet history.

For example, I get a lot of banners for AT&T ads, shopping ads, and sometimes Muslim Matrimonial ads for reasons I dont know, LOL XD

Tabassum07

Smile for Allah
:salam2:

What are you guys talking about? I've never seen any banner ads in all my 3 years on TTI. All I see is the big 'Help us out. Donate here' thing. Always.

sachin4islam

Assalaamu 'alaykum,

Just wanted to draw attention (to te mods) that you have unislamic advertisements on the banners... Something about dating or something with a blonde womans pic.....

May wanna remove that...

*smile*

Wassalaamu 'alaykum.

Walikum Assalam: Br.

Focus your eyes only on right place. That's all. May Allah (SWT) bless your sincerity.

Regards.

alf2

Islam is a way of life

What are you guys talking about? I've never seen any banner ads in all my 3 years on TTI. All I see is the big 'Help us out. Donate here' thing. Always.

I have an ad-blocker on, so i never see ads LOL
I was going on what bro Authentic Base was saying.

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!

Asalamoalaikom wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuh,

Sign out of TTI and you'll see what he means, The adds replace the Help us out banner.

I used to get some real ridiculous one on my profile page. Some Asian bride all over the stupid banner. Now I don't know. I think its replaced with some political thingy.

Brother TAB you should contact akhi mabsoot for this. I remember Akhi ayman1 once pointed this out and he said he'll do something about it. I think he said he'll Block those nasty ones.

MalikBrother

Assalamu - Alaikum!

That's weird. I didn't notice that. Perhaps, better use Antivirus, Spyware, and related to Ads-ware (whatever it's that controls ads), and if it's inappropriate ads, will be taken care of the software. You just need the right software. That's all. Insha'Allaah, you won't be bothered with inappropriate ads in the future.

^ As - Salaamu Alaykum! (Peace Be Upon You)

English

I don't think I've noticed any adverts on here apart from the forum ones, although on other forums I know that the ads are sometimes related to your Google searches.

aisha16

Yeah lol. I noticed some pretty strange ones myself. "Single Muslim, Visit Israel, and more weird adds.....:p

islamirama

www.netmuslims.com
It seems these banners appear when you visit the site but not after you sign in. such this one just did now...

imgad