United We Live

abuayesha

Assalaamu Alaikum warahmathullaahi wabarakaathuhu

Alhamdulillaah. I join the forum. May Allaah bless us all to enlighten our Islaamic knowledge through discussions according to the Qur'an and the Authentic Hadees.

I am Abu Ayesha. My mother tongue is Tamil in which I contribute articles on Islaam to Islaamic websites in Tamil. I am a born Muslim. Alhamdulillaah, I was enlightened with pure Islaamic teachings during my stay in Saudi Arabia.

Unfortunately, in this part of the world, Sri Lanka, India and in general South Asia, Islaam is twisted. Islaam is not in pure form; it is practiced giving prominent place to unknown shaikhs and so called saints.

In order to eradicate unislaamic beliefs in the community we all should unite under the banner of Qur'an and Authentic Hadees.

Joining this forum I expect to enhance my knowledge in Islaam.
I think this is enough for the moment.

May Allaah bless all of us and forgive our sins as He is the one who can forgive and bless us.

Wassalaam
Abuayesha

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member
Assalaamu'Alaykum,

Welcome to the Forum.

May Allaah reward you for your efforts and give you and all our brothers and sisters success in this life and the hereafter.

Ameen.

Walaykum Salaam.

abuayesha

Assalaamu'Alaykum,

Welcome to the Forum.

May Allaah reward you for your efforts and give you and all our brothers and sisters success in this life and the hereafter.

Ameen.

Walaykum Salaam.

:wasalam:

Dear Brother "Ditta", sorry for the delayed response.

May Allaah bless you and your loved ones.

Wassalaam

Optimist

قل هو الله أحد
late better than never... :)

wa alaikoom assalam wa rahmatu Allahi wa barakatoho

welcome to TTI

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member

Dear Brother "Ditta", sorry for the delayed response.

May Allaah bless you and your loved ones.

Wassalaam

Assalaamu'Alaykum,

No worries. I remember when I started posting and I had not even posted in this section. :)

Walaykum Salaam.

gr8badhshah

From South Asia

Assalamu Alaikum,

Abu Ayesha. I am also from South Asia.

Its very sad that there are so much fabrications here. Here, in India, we have grave worshiping people.

Even knowledgeable scholar like Zakir Naik had to ask sorry after threating to stop his program, for stating that "One should Allah alone, and not anyone else whether it is Auliyas, or Prophet or grave, etc.".

Also, some superstitious beliefs which were there, when once upon a time we were Hindus.

Jazak Allah,
Badhshah

abuayesha

Assalamu Alaikum,

Abu Ayesha. I am also from South Asia.

Its very sad that there are so much fabrications here. Here, in India, we have grave worshiping people.

Even knowledgeable scholar like Zakir Naik had to ask sorry after threating to stop his program, for stating that "One should Allah alone, and not anyone else whether it is Auliyas, or Prophet or grave, etc.".

Also, some superstitious beliefs which were there, when once upon a time we were Hindus.

Jazak Allah,
Badhshah

First, let me thank you for your welcoming note.

It is indeed unfortunate to hear that Dr. Zakir Naik apologized to those who are encouraging grave worship. But, there is one Brother Zainul Abideen who is doing Da'wah in Tamil met situations like this several times. He never apologized to them. He was upholding what he said if it is true, he was apologetic if it is proven with Al-Qur'an and/or Authentic Ahadith. He was beaten, he was outcast by local Mosque. He never gave in. He was telling that no one can ask anything from the Prophet sallallaahu alaihi wasallam. Also, he was preaching that no one can ask Allaah to accept Du'a on behalf of His Apostle sallallaahu alaihi wasallam. Such was the EEMAAN.

For this we should strive for. If anyone in his audience clapped he intervened and ask not to do that anymore as it is not Islaamic.

Daa'ies should not be afraid of losing things in Duniya.

Wassalaam