US Military

Status
Not open for further replies.

Idris16

We always see clips on here about how bad the US military are, how immoral and shameful they are.......I would like to share this story.....it brought tears to eyes....
[/url]

YES SISTER DIANE. WE ALWAYS SEE HOW IMMORAL AND SHAMEFUL THEY ARE. THEY ARE IMMORAL AND SHAMEFUL TODAY AS WELL. YOU MAY SEE AN AMERICAN SOLDIER AS BRAVE BUT I DON'T SEE THEM AS BRAVE. THEY KILL PEOPLE BY MILITARY PLANE AT THE SAME TIME AS MUJAHIDEEN GOES BY FOOT. SO MY QUESTION TO YOU IS WHO'S BRAVER?

dianek

YES SISTER DIANE. WE ALWAYS SEE HOW IMMORAL AND SHAMEFUL THEY ARE. THEY ARE IMMORAL AND SHAMEFUL TODAY AS WELL. YOU MAY SEE AN AMERICAN SOLDIER AS BRAVE BUT I DON'T SEE THEM AS BRAVE. THEY KILL PEOPLE BY MILITARY PLANE AT THE SAME TIME AS MUJAHIDEEN GOES BY FOOT. SO MY QUESTION TO YOU IS WHO'S BRAVER?

I think you misunderstood my post....it wasn't about bravery or otherwise.....but the rare glimpse of those who do have compassion for others that was my point..........when all we hear is they have no hearts as blanket statement for all the military......this man has heart and that was my point.

Shahzad

lets beleive wat has been said in this report. So, how many of them are like that person?
Hardly, 1%.

And majiority is authority u know :)

Munawar

Striving for Paradise
:salam2:
The question is:
If a guy breaks in your house, destroys your furniture and kills you and then makes a cereal for your kid who was crying... Would you call that guy "a brave man with a heart" ???

I wouldn't.

:wasalam:

Salem9022

The question is:
If a guy breaks in your house, destroys your furniture and kills you and then makes a cereal for your kid who was crying... Would you call that guy "a brave man with a heart" ???

I wouldn't.

They arn't only War criminals but also Bipolar lol

island muslim

We always see clips on here about how bad the US military are, how immoral and shameful they are.......I would like to share this story.....it brought tears to eyes....

http://www.ireport.com/docs/DOC-39633

pathetic propaganda video

look at this clip made from movies shot by soldiers themselves... and nice hypocritical words of their dumb president

[yt]Tq5_vG3cYGM[/yt]

allahumma alaika bi amreeka mauqi lil kufr wal fasaadh

island muslim

And what about hadhitha??? ALL the 8 AMERICAN TROOPS ACCUSED OF THIS CRIME HAS WALKED AWAY FREE!!!!! THATS AMERICAN JUSTICE! 24 innocent muslims killed the youngest being JUST A CHILD OF 2 YEARS!!!!

[YT]mn-UWfJsj5U[/YT] [YT]1l1dyRhnq8o[/YT]

Any tears for this child whose entire family was killed right in front of her eyes by these so "we are always right" American occupiers?? Where is the justice when ALL the accused f this crime has walked away due to lack of "evidence"?? What about their denial first that it ever occurred and later admitting after they were exposed?

Allahumma alaika bi amreeka

abubaseer

tanzil.info
Staff member
The question is:

I wouldn't.

Depends where the Man is from (US?) and in which country (Muslim?) he is doing it :D

If he is from US, then Americans like one who posted the above one, might even cry
for his "compassion"...LOL

abdellah007

pathetic propaganda video

look at this clip made from movies shot by soldiers themselves... and nice hypocritical words of their dumb president

allahumma alaika bi amreeka mauqi lil kufr wal fasaadh

Brother be careful of what you saying, you make dou'a for all americans, we have brothers and sisters there plus millions of peaceful people.

dianek

Brother be careful of what you saying, you make dou'a for all americans, we have brothers and sisters there plus millions of peaceful people.

Thank you! I think everyone has missed my point.....I just wanted to share that even in the middle of the mess these people are sent to fight in.....random acts of kindness still happen. Being forced by the government to be there doesn't mean that these men and women are incapable of good. They don't want to be there anymore than they are wanted there.

kayleigh

I know I'm in the minority but I honestly believe the majority, or at least a whole heck of a lot of those in the US military are decent people. People who throw puppies off of a cliff or rape little girls or execute entire families, etc., are DEFINITELY in the minority. Though many may have misguided beliefs, I don't think it makes them bad people or scum of the earth. I think it's important to remember they were sent to war by something much bigger than them. They didn't go because they wanted to or because they're bad people who just wanted a chance to kill innocent civilians. I just don't think it's as black and white, 'they're evil, we're good' as some make it out to be.

I'm really curious as to how many posting in this thread saying US soldiers are bad have actually met and had a lengthy conversation in one concerning his service in this war, or really been exposed to the military. It's easy to form these opinions if you haven't. I grew up around the military (dad was in the air force my whole life) and have had many friend in the military and after my experience with these people I find it inconceivable that any educated and experienced person can form such a damning opinion of them as a whole.

Shahzad

sister kayliegh, since u were an american, they didnt show u their true face.

They get all naked when they are AGAINST muslims.

In Usa, there is all peace while USA is destroying all peace in the rest of the world

palestine

Servant of Allah

I know I'm in the minority but I honestly believe the majority, or at least a whole heck of a lot of those in the US military are decent people. People who throw puppies off of a cliff or rape little girls or execute entire families, etc., are DEFINITELY in the minority. Though many may have misguided beliefs, I don't think it makes them bad people or scum of the earth. I think it's important to remember they were sent to war by something much bigger than them. They didn't go because they wanted to or because they're bad people who just wanted a chance to kill innocent civilians. I just don't think it's as black and white, 'they're evil, we're good' as some make it out to be.

I'm really curious as to how many posting in this thread saying US soldiers are bad have actually met and had a lengthy conversation in one concerning his service in this war, or really been exposed to the military. It's easy to form these opinions if you haven't. I grew up around the military (dad was in the air force my whole life) and have had many friend in the military and after my experience with these people I find it inconceivable that any educated and experienced person can form such a damning opinion of them as a whole.

sis i get your point that they were sent there, but who forced them to JOIN FIRST. no one. it was a decision they made so as to "fight terrorism." wallahi most non muslim american soldiers that i know of only join because they think it's "fun" invading or fighting in another country. they're their for the adventure but when they couldn't find any adventure their, they come back home crying. and i don't know who it is that throws dogs off cliffs or whatever else but i'm sure that a true muslim would never do that. it would have to be an ignorant muslim that would do that. this wasn't meant to be offensive towards you- but i don't see that these so called soldiers should be defended. they did what they did, and they made the choice to join in the first place. so their is no execuse. as for the muslims who have been targetted and invaded their let me remind all of you that young muslim girls have been raped- oh no, not by anyone other than the so called soldiers. not all of them are rapists but trust me 6 iraqi women were raped at once by u.s soldiers, and that is justice- i don't think so! but hey everyone is entitled to their opinion right. this is not an opinion, it's a fact and it's reality!
peace out.

I have and there's no excuse for them either. I'm a US citizen (refuse to call myself an American; I am Muslim) and have absolutely no sympathy whatsoever for any American soldier.

They may not all be "bad people" per se, but they're signing their lives away for a cause so historically oppressive even decades before the Iraq and Afghan wars that they should knowingly expect what's coming to them and who they're really serving. Countless countries have been invaded by these "good guys simply following orders." That same excuse could be given for Nazi soldiers who carried out mass genocide, but the point is there is no excuse for an institution that welcomes thieves, rapists, murderers, and oppressors.

Until they acknowledge the "service" they provide is service in the name not of their own God, not even for the good of their fellow citizens (the ones they supposedly protect), but for big wealthy business interests that will do anything to make a buck off of someone's life, they do not merit anyone's conscious defense.

palestine

Servant of Allah

I have and there's no excuse for them either. I'm a US citizen (refuse to call myself an American; I am Muslim) and have absolutely no sympathy whatsoever for any American soldier.

They may not all be "bad people" per se, but they're signing their lives away for a cause so historically oppressive even decades before the Iraq and Afghan wars that they should knowingly expect what's coming to them and who they're really serving. Countless countries have been invaded by these "good guys simply following orders." That same excuse could be given for Nazi soldiers who carried out mass genocide, but the point is there is no excuse for an institution that welcomes thieves, rapists, murderers, and oppressors.

Until they acknowledge the "service" they provide is service in the name not of their own God, not even for the good of their fellow citizens (the ones they supposedly protect), but for big wealthy business interests that will do anything to make a buck off of someone's life, they do not merit anyone's conscious defense.

so agree dear brother. and i too have met american soldiers, even have went to the army national guard to meet them(school field trip). asalamu alaykum.

nori suja'i

For me they are the invaders. They brought nothing but evil to the Muslim world. Whatever they do they think they're smart, on the other hand they are idiots who are trying to teach the ignorant children from right to wrong.
About the girl in the photo, I would prefer see her syahid with her family so she and her family will leave happily in jannah rather then seeing her growing up without the uncertain faith she is having. Anyway Allah Knows Best, there's hikmah behind it that she is spared.
Waullahu alam.

Status
Not open for further replies.