**weird interesting facts **

Zaynab123

Subhana Allah!
i thought i knew everything

The world's youngest parents were 8 and 9 and lived in China in 1910.

i know some of them are true and some are 2 wierd 2b true like this 1
are they that smart and that strong 2 have kids,no wonder chaina`s population is realy big

ShyHijabi

The world's youngest parents were 8 and 9 and lived in China in 1910.

i know some of them are true and some are 2 wierd 2b true like this 1
are they that smart and that strong 2 have kids,no wonder chaina`s population is realy big

Salaam,

The age of the Chinese parents have not been verified, not even if they really existed. But here is something verified in the Guiness Book fo word records and it's pretty shocking, especially the age of the youngest mother.

The youngest reported parents are that of an eight and a nine year old in China during 1910. This though is not verified.

The world's youngest mother on record was Lina Medina. Her father carried her to hospital from their small village in Peru's Andes thinking she had a stomach tumor. A month later her son was born by caesarean section.

At the time of the birth, Lina was 5 years and eight months old. She was born on the 27th September 1933 and her son was born on Mother's Day, 14th May 1939.

Lina had precocious puberty (onset of puberty at an early age) and began to menstruate at the age of 8 months. At the time of the birth she was fully developed.

Lina's son was named Gerado and at full-term weighed a healthy six and a half pounds. Lina married in adulthood and had a second son thirty-three years after Gerado. Gerado believed Lina was his sister until he was aged 10. Unfortunately, Gerado died at the age of forty from a bone marrow disease, not thought to be related to his mother's age at birth.

The youngest father on record was Sean Stewart from Sharnbrook in England. He was aged 12 when he became a father and was allowed a day off from school to attend the birth. Sean had told his girlfriend, Emma Webster's parents that he was aged 14 and confessed his real age when news of the pregnancy broke.

The case of the pregnant 5 yr old is true, we had to study it in medical school when learning about precoscious puberty. She never told her the father was but the courts and authorities suspected it was her own father, which is so heart breaking for the little girl.

Wasalaam

~Sarah

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
:salam2:
all above IS very weird stuff!!!:eek::eek::eek:some i heard b4 others i didn't had the faintest idea about:eek:and this Lina girl's case:eek:amazing

:lol:jazakallah kahira for sharing:)
:wasalam:

Maha*

:salam2:

If you are an average American, in your whole life, you will spend an average of 6 months waiting at red lights.

You think that's bad? See this.

If you are an average Egyptian, in your whole life, you will spend an average of 1 year waiting in traffic.

:D

Or maybe I'm exaggerating a bit, but it really is sooo bad! :D

Tabassum07

Smile for Allah
These are fascinating. Men breastfeeding is disgusting though. I actually had to stop in the middle of the list to go google this.

And this five year old mother's story is so sad... And strange too.