what is the difficulty in marriage these days

what is the most difficulty you face in marriage ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

palestine

Servant of Allah
asalamu alaykum. well for me it's being obedient to allah/ getting married- i actually have not searched or anything but i mean i wanna get married as soon as i can inshallah. but for a girl in highshcool like me it seems that it's not time yet. lol. salam. but i really wanna concentrate on religion more than anything else. and also being able to achieve my dreams like giving da'wah and helping the muslim lands. that's the most difficult for me now. salam.

Proud_2b_Muslim

Ahmad M. Al-Marshoud
:salam2:
I hope that you find the right husband or actually he find you , Allah ybarek fekky by the way I have just posted this poll and while I was writing the options you replied , you are very fast :ma: :) you may choose an answer if you like

palestine

Servant of Allah
i'm much of a various types and some of the things may not even be there. although i'm afraid of making committments- just cause i don't want to ruin another person's life or be that "bad woman" everyone talks about. if i'm gonna be a wife i want to be a righteous wife. one who cares and helps out her husband and encourages her husband to do what is right. and of course an obedient wife. and sometimes i think to myself- what if i don't do that and i ruin the relationship and i get divorced! so mainly that's one of the reasons why i sometimes am taken aback by that makes me not to want to marry.

OsMaN_93

Here to help
i'm much of a various types and some of the things may not even be there. although i'm afraid of making committments- just cause i don't want to ruin another person's life or be that "bad woman" everyone talks about. if i'm gonna be a wife i want to be a righteous wife. one who cares and helps out her husband and encourages her husband to do what is right. and of course an obedient wife. and sometimes i think to myself- what if i don't do that and i ruin the relationship and i get divorced! so mainly that's one of the reasons why i sometimes am taken aback by that makes me not to want to marry.
mashallah!!!
its great to know that we got Muslims/youth :p who don't just think of them selves(selfishness) and consider/care about others.
mashallah sister :D
great post, you will be great lady infront of Allah :) INSHALLAH

palestine

Servant of Allah
brother proud2bmuslim i just wanna add that if you can't find a wife, don't think for a moment that you are not worthy of marriage. lately i've been hearing and seeing many brothers who can't find a wife, as there are many muslimahs who can't find a husband. remember that whatever allah decrees will happen and none other than what he plans. don't despair, nor be degraded or saddened that you can't find a wife-because although it's nice to have a partner in life, know that akhira will be the greatest reward for your patience. and know that being a muslim is enough. when we face difficulties we need to realize that we are not the first ones, nor the last. and i'm gonna give you just a few tips that i think may be of help to guys:
1. if you take interest in a woman whom you think is righteous, don't let her go by: go to her family, speak to her and find out what kind of a person she is. if it goes well, then continue your relationship(in halal terms of course) and get married asap.
2.don't ever think that a girl will come up to you first and say "hey brother, i think you're right for me- let's get married". no. women are sensitive, shy, and are usually afraid to tell a man how they feel. and by the way this isn't to degrade women. just an honest opinion. and woman who do say, hey brother i want to marry you are rare.
3.don't marry a woman who is against the religion in any way- because shaytan can lead her to do stupid things which can be very regretful.
4. be happy even if you don't find a wife because guess what- the world is not our home- akhira is.
5. do your best to achieve your goals and dreams for the sake of allah.
6. asalamu alaykum.

amatullah sajida

assalam alaykom

this is a very important issue as marriage is just a step in starting a family, and as we all know family is the basic unit, and it must be built right from the start or it will not complete the way and just collapse.

and the whole thing begins when aperson starts thinking about and what is the person's intention in the first place, i mean why a person is getting married,
second and this-nowadays- is so tough, is finding the person u will complete ur life with and not only that but also help u in accomplishing goals esp when we come to islam, marriage is a sacred bond.

i am now still in colledge, and not thinking about marriage, but i voted for finging the right person, because it is extremely difficult to find the right person.

and the right person means alot and in the first place how sticking to islam is he\she and his/her care and love (could be known later on not before marriage as any relation is haram) how responsible, level of understanding , education , social and many othe things

thanks

salam

Proud_2b_Muslim

Ahmad M. Al-Marshoud
brother proud2bmuslim i just wanna add that if you can't find a wife, don't think for a moment that you are not worthy of marriage. lately i've been hearing and seeing many brothers who can't find a wife, as there are many muslimahs who can't find a husband. remember that whatever allah decrees will happen and none other than what he plans. don't despair, nor be degraded or saddened that you can't find a wife-because although it's nice to have a partner in life, know that akhira will be the greatest reward for your patience. and know that being a muslim is enough. when we face difficulties we need to realize that we are not the first ones, nor the last. and i'm gonna give you just a few tips that i think may be of help to guys:
1. if you take interest in a woman whom you think is righteous, don't let her go by: go to her family, speak to her and find out what kind of a person she is. if it goes well, then continue your relationship(in halal terms of course) and get married asap.
2.don't ever think that a girl will come up to you first and say "hey brother, i think you're right for me- let's get married". no. women are sensitive, shy, and are usually afraid to tell a man how they feel. and by the way this isn't to degrade women. just an honest opinion. and woman who do say, hey brother i want to marry you are rare.
3.don't marry a woman who is against the religion in any way- because shaytan can lead her to do stupid things which can be very regretful.
4. be happy even if you don't find a wife because guess what- the world is not our home- akhira is.
5. do your best to achieve your goals and dreams for the sake of allah.
6. asalamu alaykum.

thanks sister I really thank you for your tips , and you know what , its not that I cant find wife at all its about that in my country (Kuwait) the wife I am looking for is not here so I am thinking about traveling in the end of this semester (cause I am a teacher) and get married then bring her here by the way with your first tip its like that you read my mind , it happened to me two times , I saw a very good muslimah ( not only the look of her face or body but she seems to be good from inside that her face full with noor when any person see her he would say :ma: ) but I was shy and didnt know how to ask her mother (cause her mother was with her) then I was putting an excuses for my self and say ( only if her father was with her ) but actually I didnt have the courage to talk to her mother , anyway I hope that we all get married to the right person inshha`Allah

palestine

Servant of Allah
No problem brother. just don't pressure yourself. a teacher? mashallah. that's what we need, more teachers in our islamic societies. in the future inshallah don't be shy to ask a woman for her hand in marriage, cause they are more shy than you, more afraid to ask then you. They see you to be a man, a gentleman--and some in their hearts just dream of the day that a man would ask them for their hand in marriage. i would say that the woman would be very happy- and may even say that that is the best day of her life.

muslimguy

I voted for finding the right wife. I am still in college but if I find the right person, inchallah I will go ahead and take care of half of my deen. it is extremely hard to find a good sister, but alhamdulilah from my experience here in TTI, there are good sister out there we just gotta have patience and make a lot of Duaa to Allah.

mashallah sister, may increase your iman and give you someone who deserves you.

Proud_2b_Muslim

Ahmad M. Al-Marshoud
No problem brother. just don't pressure yourself. a teacher? mashallah. that's what we need, more teachers in our islamic societies. in the future inshallah don't be shy to ask a woman for her hand in marriage, cause they are more shy than you, more afraid to ask then you. They see you to be a man, a gentleman--and some in their hearts just dream of the day that a man would ask them for their hand in marriage. i would say that the woman would be very happy- and may even say that that is the best day of her life.

I will try my best not to be shy , by the way I am physical education teacher (sport)

meer suhail

ILM seeker
i have other difficulties
many many ,,,,,,,
none of my own ,
parents will ?? hello where;s mine
culture ,,,
society ,etc etc
what the

ps: just miserable
just pray that ppl remember islamic principles ,values and morales and follow and apply them in daily life none of the problem im having would arise
May Allah help us

palestine

Servant of Allah
meer suhail, i totally agree with you! it is so unfair. that is why i hate culture. so i've dared myself to break the cycle of hate and that is where i'm headed towards inshallah. salam. lol.

ShyHijabi

Salaam,

There is a very pious brother who is interesed in me and we've approached his parents about marrying me. The problem? I am not Pakistani...no other issue. So we wait, and we are patient, and we wait. It is frustrating to deal with this prejudice and ignorance, no where in ther Quran or Hadith does it say "Only marry someone from your country." <rolls eyes>

So I voted other.

Wasalaam

~Sarah

Proud_2b_Muslim

Ahmad M. Al-Marshoud
Salaam,

There is a very pious brother who is interesed in me and we've approached his parents about marrying me. The problem? I am not Pakistani...no other issue. So we wait, and we are patient, and we wait. It is frustrating to deal with this prejudice and ignorance, no where in ther Quran or Hadith does it say "Only marry someone from your country." <rolls eyes>

So I voted other.

Wasalaam

~Sarah

just pray to Allah that if he is good for you you will marry him and if he isn`t you won`t marry him , I hope that everything goes allright

meer suhail

ILM seeker
Salaam,

So I voted other.

Wasalaam

~Sarah

:wasalam:
hmmmm
well ur guys are not alone
im facing exact same problem
everything is same
except that im the boy in this case ,,,,
as well ,yeah patience and keep trying ,,,
INSHA ALLAH
is frustrating ,,,,,and makes life miserable

muslimguy

Salaam,

So I voted other.

Wasalaam

~Sarah

I asked my Mother the other day if it was Ok to marry someone from here (meaning American sister), and she replied Oh my son as long as she is a muslim, may Allah help you. even though she doesn't speak english and she knows that there will be a barrier of luanguage between them, she gave me her consent. alhamdulilah.