what is the difficulty in marriage these days

what is the most difficulty you face in marriage ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
Man I'm glad I'm gunna be running away so I can worship Allah Ta Alla to my pleasure without having ma parents to bother me about "go and become a doctor and engineer to make money and have ahappy life"- MAn that's really funny right there! And I don't care if I never have anyone to marry in this world, cause then I'd atleast have Allah Ta Alal, and he is sufficient enough for me.
Its possible to do both. My younger brother is currently doing Hifdh class aswell as normal full time school, and he works hard at both (alhamdulillah) it just takes a little more effort on his part. Im just saying, it isnt either/or, you dont need to drop your education, which so many around the world dont have any access to, or run away just to worship Allah (s), you should appreciate the opportunities you have and maximise it here and now, you dont want to end up regretting the time you wasted and you will if you do.

Also, some people, like Zakir Naik, did you know he actually trained as a doctor before all the dawah work he does now? Look it up if you dont believe me ;)

aaanyway, this thread may go off topic - lets avoid that inshaAllah

:wasalam:

summertime

sister :)
salam,

Sister your right..we don't need to renounce all wordly life to seek the pleasure of Allah (swt)..i admire your enthusiasm brother Abdul Hasib..but do remember that that your first and foremost duty (after Allah) is to your parents... running away from them would hurt and upset them...i do understand how you feel though..there was a time where i used to want to escape...i felt that the dunya was pulling me down with it with all the fitna etc around in todays world..i wanted to go somewhere where there was no distractions...somewhere where i could be Allahs obedient slave in peace with no temptation....but then i realised..if there is no temptation then where is the test???

meer suhail

ILM seeker
Man I'm glad I'm gunna be running away so I can worship Allah Ta Alla to my pleasure without having ma parents to bother me about "go and become a doctor and engineer to make money and have ahappy life"- MAn that's really funny right there! And I don't care if I never have anyone to marry in this world, cause then I'd atleast have Allah Ta Alal, and he is sufficient enough for me.

[yt]sRAebD1n7Ns[/yt]

haha
wow thats the thing i always wanted to do
but due to somethings i will stop and not do it
these days ,
just so frustrated i want to do it ,,,
and may be i will do it
infact ,,,,,,,im going somewhere on audit ,and i might not come back ,,,,,,hehe coz from there i will be very close to place i want to be ,,,,,and be alone ,,,,,,coz im sick of it ,,,,,sick of everything ,just want to be a good muslim ,
ahh well wont do it ,have to comeback ,:salah:

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
I know how you feel brother, but for me, I'm gonna take away the feelings of being unsure if I want to stay running away, because I AM gooing to do that. LoL That's what I do when I go for Tabligh. My parents tell me to call, and then I don't LoL.

I've even told that to one of my Muslim friends in class. LoL and when I also said that I used the thing for that "when you're out for Jamaat, you leave your life behind, and bring the light of Allah into your life, so you stay focused and forget the things that you left behind," and I used that excuse to why I didn't call, LoL. That just made my opprtunity to justify to my parents why I wouldn't call. :D

And so my friend was laughing and was like "Man, that's bad! You're trying to run away from your family, LoL." :D

But I'm firm. Sacrifice the things that are considered "desires" or "wants" for something that I "really want" and is my ultimate goal in this life.

But I bet I've got worse problemss than you brother. I've got turned down, I've know been Jahali-ized, and then I've had to (with the help and graceof Allah Ta Alla) resotre myself. :SMILY23:

meer suhail

ILM seeker
Bro:Abdul Hasib
well
best wishes ,ill pray for best for u
INSHA ALLAH
hope whatever u do is best thing for u ,,,,,,,
wow i really feel like rebel ,
so is like i shouldnt advise u on something ......

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
The brother was talking abouty how he fels hopeless in life, he just feels so depressed at tiems that he startws hitting himself. Don't worry brother, it's alright. I'm the same. I just feel SOOOOOOO hopeless at times I just feel like I want to just get away from everything, and I especially need to go to a quiet room and havesome space to ease my mind, and cry about my problems.

wa salam.

Amir_of_spain

bro Hasib, these last few posts have been so deep, emotional, its heart warming to see there is still some humanity and humility left in our bros, so may allah preserve u bros and give u entrance into his garden, may u be given good in this life and the next. ela liqaa.

meer suhail

ILM seeker
The brother was talking abouty how he fels hopeless in life, he just feels so depressed at tiems that he startws hitting himself. Don't worry brother, it's alright. I'm the same. I just feel SOOOOOOO hopeless at times I just feel like I want to just get away from everything, and I especially need to go to a quiet room and havesome space to ease my mind, and cry about my problems.

wa salam.

hmmm not hopeless ,not at all
yeah definitely sad ,and depressed ,where are we heading ,have we forgetten teachings of ISLAM ? ,
i dont start hitting my self ,,,,feel like banging my head in wall ,,,,,,,at times yeah ,,,,,,so i visualize that im doing ,wont do it will hurt ,hehe ,,,,,,
yeah i always wanted to do that ,go away and have a nice quiet life ,and be a Good muslim ,,,,,hehe ,,do all that i wanted to do ,or go to some palce where ppl want to lear islam and practice it ,,,,,,
and the thing that makes it worse is that i live in muslim country
and ,,,well thats it ,,,,

mint

For me its the money. Family's have forogtten how the real marriage should be done by way of the Sunna. They for the young to have big expensive and elaborate weddings, and I think that scares alot of the youth. Thats why they are taking more time to get married, and end up in the haram because they cant control themselves.

Do like I did, elope! lol And inshallah this summer we will have a wedding party, because we are financially capable now hamdulilah. I told my mother in law i do not want any dowry or gifts, I will accept money to give to the poor.

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
^Ah, now THAT'S what I call a happy ending, LoL. :D

And brother Meer Suhail, I feel bad for you. Gosh life really doesn't seem to feel right if it's like this: when you want to just worship and please Allah Ta Alla, but you have so many things that make you feel depressed and sad. But you don't really hit your head on the wall, but I do. I either do that, or I shake my head so hard it gurts, and I end up collapseing on the floor. Like things just piss you off (make you angry) SO much! Like thing that happen in your home, and you don't want to care about it because you just want to care about Allah Az Wajal. Like you want to run away, run away from everybody, go put a black cloak on and pull the hood over your face because you feel so depressed you want to run away from everybody and everything.

But the only thing that keeps you alive, the only thing that lets you raise your head up, the only thing that makes you want to reach for your dreams is Allah Ta Alla, and if he never helped you out, you would've been worse than dead. And remember brother, Allah is with you, and he's watching you and he's there, but it's YOUR choice if you want to call him to help you, because that is what he does, and it's his choice for why he wants to.

Asslamu Alykum Baya (and evryone else :))

Proud_2b_Muslim

Ahmad M. Al-Marshoud
For me its the money. Family's have forogtten how the real marriage should be done by way of the Sunna. They for the young to have big expensive and elaborate weddings, and I think that scares alot of the youth. Thats why they are taking more time to get married, and end up in the haram because they cant control themselves.

Do like I did, elope! lol And inshallah this summer we will have a wedding party, because we are financially capable now hamdulilah. I told my mother in law i do not want any dowry or gifts, I will accept money to give to the poor.

:salam2:
I think families ask for alot of money cause they want to find a good husband for their daughter ( its not always that ) but they want the man to think alot before he say something that may end the marriage and also some families they are only looking for rich men :)

lostlilly07

striving 4 Firadous
well for me...its a fear. lately I have been so many horrid stories of husbands gone wild on there wives. the beating, the cursing, the hitting. I am not ready for that. I mean, i want to be submissive to my husband, you know give him his rights but he must give me my rights as well. also finding a good brother is a problem...but more so I am scared.

Proud_2b_Muslim

Ahmad M. Al-Marshoud
well for me...its a fear. lately I have been so many horrid stories of husbands gone wild on there wives. the beating, the cursing, the hitting. I am not ready for that. I mean, i want to be submissive to my husband, you know give him his rights but he must give me my rights as well. also finding a good brother is a problem...but more so I am scared.

stories are alot but maybe you heard the bad one and didnt heard the good one or maybe the bad one are more than the good , just tawakal ( depend ) on Allah and I wish you all happiness in marriage and life